Pie with vegetables and meat
First we do filling:
We clean the vegetables and chop them into cubes.
Heat them together for about 5 minutes, then mix them with the minced meat, crushed garlic, salt, pepper, and chopped parsley.
For the dough, mix all the ingredients and knead an elastic and non-sticky dough.
Divide the dough into 2..We spread 2 sheets.
In a tray we put a sheet, then the filling and the other sheet.
Grease with beaten egg and put in the oven over medium heat until nicely browned.
For some an experiment, for others a long-term lifestyle, vegetarian food is a real challenge when you give up meat and animal products. Fortunately, there are a lot of vegetarian recipes, in which the tastes and textures of vegetables, seeds and fruits can be combined in a lot of ways. From soups to main courses and even desserts, there is a whole collection of tasty and original vegetarian recipes to try whether or not you lead a vegetarian lifestyle.
Chicken and vegetable pie
Chicken and vegetable pie from: chicken, vegetables, onions, eggs, butter, parsley, salt, pepper.
- a package of thawed foil dough
- 650 g minced chicken
- mix of frozen vegetables
- an onion
- 3 eggs
- 100 g butter
- a parsley tie
Method of preparation:
Boil the frozen vegetables and let them drain.
In melted butter, put the onion to harden. Sprinkle with salt and, when softened, add the meat. Leave it on the fire until the meat changes color and browns well.
Add the drained vegetables, 2 eggs and an egg white, greens, salt and pepper. A part of the dough is covered with a baking tin. Put the filling, and the second part of the dough is cut into thin strips that cover, according to the imagination, the filling.
Pie with vegetables and meat
1/2 pack of Bella puff pastry, 150 gr smoked chicken breast, 150 gr smoked pork ribs, 200 gr freshly fried chicken breast, 2 green onion rings, 4 pieces pickled donut, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon mustard, pepper, thyme, 1/2 dill, 2 cloves garlic
Difficulty: Average | Time: 50 min
Method of preparation
1. Fry the minced meat in a large pan (here you will not need oil). After frying, put the meat in a bowl and pour the excess fat from the pan, then wipe it with a kitchen napkin. onion, ginger, garlic and spices together, in a blender, until they are crushed (you can add a little water if you think it is necessary). Put this mixture together with the olive oil in the pan where the minced meat is fried. cook them on the right heat for 5-6 minutes, until the onion has softened and the aroma of the ingredients begins to be felt.
2. Put the minced meat back in the pan and add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, honey and meat soup. Bring to the boil, then cover the pan and simmer for 1 hour, adding the apricots. dry after 30 minutes. The meat and apricots should have softened and the sauce should have thickened. Take the pan off the heat, add coriander, mix and season everything to taste.
3. While the meat is boiling, prepare the potatoes. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 15 minutes, until they are soft. Then drain them well and puree them with 25 gr butter, seasoning them and adding milk, until you get a creamy mashed potato.
4. Heat the oven to 200 ° C. Place the meat mixture in a large heat-resistant bowl and place the mashed potatoes on top. Bake everything for 40 minutes - 1 hour, until the potatoes start to turn brown. Optionally, sprinkle on top. roasted cumin seeds.
For more delicious recipes feel free to visit http://lauradfood.blogspot.com/ :)
Small potatoes in cheese sauce
Boil the potatoes in salted water for a few minutes - the frozen ones should only be rinsed in hot water. it
Tart with autumn vegetables
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm. We are preparing for the beginning
For 6 servings
Crust or dish
500 gr white flour
200 ml of olive oil
180 ml of water
1/2 teaspoon salt
600 gr minced meat (pork or mixed)
60 gr rice with round grain
1 larger onion
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons grated tomato paste
50 ml olive oil
125 ml tomato juice
1/2 bunch of parsley
a mint leaf
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
salt, black pepper
Meat and vegetable pie
I hadn't made tart with tender dough for a long time, but this time I decided that the filling should no longer be sweet, but salty. This is how a pie with delicious meat for the whole family came out. I invite you to try it.
- 340 gr flour
- 5 gr of organic baking powder
- 100 ml of cold-pressed sunflower oil (or 100 gr of unsalted butter)
- 100 ml of warm water
-250 gr minced turkey meat
& # 8211 2 small carrots
& # 8211 2 small white onions
& # 8211 1/2 red pepper
& # 8211 green parsley
& # 8211 thyme
& # 8211 200 ml tomato juice (broth)
& # 8211 pepper
& # 8211 sare
& # 8211 1 or if a yolk
Method of preparation:
For the beginning, prepare the dough. If you don't have time to make the dough, you can also opt for tender, frozen pie dough.
But I assure you it is quite easy.
Mix the flour with the baking powder, then add the oil and warm water one at a time. Knead well by hand until you get a uniform dough. The texture will be similar to that of 100 biscuits.
Place the dough in the tray and spread it out, and if you want a pattern on top, keep a small ball of dough at the end.
Chop the onion and pepper, and grate the carrot. Put the onion and carrot in a frying pan with a little oil and water, then add the minced meat. You can choose what type of meat you want, but the cooking time will be different. Add a glass of water and tomato sauce over the meat and leave it on the fire until the meat is done, and the liquid drops completely (it can be filled with water as needed). It took me about 30 minutes.
At the end add salt (over 2 years old), pepper, freshly chopped green parsley and a little thyme (if you like the taste).
Leave the filling to cool, then mix with the beaten egg and pour over the pie dough. If you have kept a little dough, you can cover it all over or make a model. I chose the model.
Grease the pie on top with egg yolk and put in the preheated oven, 180 gr heat up and down for 35-40 min.
Appetizers with thin pie sheets & # 8211 Asian cups
Put a little oil in a wok or pan and add chopped onion with a little salt. Put the bell pepper (red, yellow and green) and let it cook for a minute and then add the minced meat. Season with pepper and garlic. Leave everything. on low to medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring periodically so that it does not burn.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl and grease a muffin tray with melted butter. Grease a sheet with melted butter and then put another sheet over it. We will have to put this sheet in the shape of a diamond, all we will do is alternate as a rhombus and square. In short, we have 5 sheets that we grease with butter and to have aesthetic corners we will place them in the form of square and rhombus.
Put the sheets in the pan and grease them with beaten egg. Fill them with the mixture of minced meat and vegetables and put the tray in the preheated oven at 170 C for 15 minutes. Remove them from the oven and sprinkle with parsley after which the Asian cups can be served.