Swiss sausage salad recipe
- Dish type
Sausage salad should always be left to marinate in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
1 person made this
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
- 175g Emmental cheese, sliced
- 600g Bologna sausage, sliced thinly
- 150g cucumber pickles, sliced thinly (reserve pickle juice)
- 2 large onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
MethodPrep:10min ›Ready in:10min
- In a bowl stir vinegar, oil, salt and pepper till smooth. Add onions and let marinate for a few minutes so they have time to mellow.
- Cut cheese in small strips and add to a large bowl with sausage, pickles and onions with dressing. Add pickle juice and toss
- Marinate in the fridge for a few hours. Taste and add al little more pepper before serving.