I recommend this recipe that my family likes.
- 1 cabbage
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 300 ml. oil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cabbage bread:
Cut the cabbage into slices, salt.
Beat eggs with salt powder and gradually add flour.
Heat the oil.
Pass the cabbage slices through the above composition and fry in hot oil on both sides until golden brown.
Remove the slices on an absorbent napkin.
The cabbage slices are cut as thin as possible to be well penetrated.
How to cook a delicious soup with fresh cabbage
The first mention of soup dates from the ninth century. the delicious soup, using cabbage, made people poor and rich. In rural areas, created soup with onions, mushrooms. In order to be better fed, it was supplemented with meat scraps, fat or puree. Secure groups can afford the thighs of meat products, and in the formulation includes not only raw, but also sour cabbage (cabbage soup are called diurnal). Many things have changed since then, today every family can indulge in a light and nutritious soup dinner.
Besides the fact that fresh cabbage soup and cabbage are incredibly delicious, they also bring benefits to the body. This dish normalizes digestion, improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Fresh cabbage contains a lot of nutrients - vitamin C, B, folic acid, salt, mineral components. In addition, in its composition has a fiber, which helps the body cleanse of toxins naturally. Several recipes composed of fresh cabbage, will be able to repeat the study of such instructions step by step with pictures.
A classic recipe with meat and potatoes
traditional cabbage soup with fresh cabbage such as adults and children. This dish can be served at the daily table or at a festive dinner. A delicious recipe should include potatoes, and another favorite meat, such as beef. The soup should come out rich and tasty. Here are the components that will be needed to create a delicious lunch dish for home or people use:
- a pound of meat (beef) and cabbage
- one carrot, one onion
- two tomatoes or a tablespoon of tomato paste
- two large potatoes
- vegetable oil
- green, garlic, bay leaves, spices - taste.
- Boil the soup. To do this, first add the beef to a pan with cold water and bring to a boil, reduce the heat even more, boil until the meat is cooked. It takes about an hour.
- Clean onions and carrots. washing vegetables. Grated carrot, diced onion.
- Fry the vegetables in the pan for a few minutes. Add the tomato paste. Roast for another six to seven minutes.
- Cut the cabbage, cut the potatoes into cubes. Mix the vegetables in the broth, bring to a boil.
- Add to them zazharku, boil for about twenty minutes.
- If desired, add a sagging garlic, spices, bay leaves, parsley.
With chickens in the multivarka
Classic cabbage soup with fresh cabbage prepared using beef. However, there are currently several options, how to cook this dish. Tasty get soup, cooked with multivarka chicken (in the instructions - "Redmond"). This cooking technique reduces hostess jobs, which makes the cooking process even easier and tastier than soup. Necessary ingredients:
- put four grams
- an onion, carrot
- Four potatoes
- half a kilogram of cabbage
- two liters of water
- vegetable oil
- two tomatoes
- onions dice, potatoes, grilled carrots, cut cabbage.
- Tomatoes or in boiling water for a few minutes, cut.
- In a bowl Multivarki pour the oil, add carrots, tomatoes, onions, 10 minutes set in the "baking mode." Remove the vegetables in a separate bowl.
- Chicken folds in a bowl, cover with water, boil for forty minutes in "hardening". Take it out, cut it.
- Put all the ingredients in the soup again, put the "Extinguishing" mode for 60 minutes. Done!
Pork with mushrooms
With cabbage soup with fresh cabbage ingredients perfectly combined, such as pork, and mushrooms. You can use fresh mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, dried drafts for the winter. Hearty soup thanks to this product will get a pleasant aroma of mushrooms. Here are the ingredients needed to create a delicious meal at the dinner table:
- Two hundred grams of cabbage and mushrooms
- two potatoes
- 100 grams of pork
- an onion and carrots
- spices, vegetable oil, butter.
- In boiling water, place the potatoes, previously cut into small cubes.
- Meat, cubes, fresh mushrooms sauté in a pan.
- Wash the other vegetables. Chop the cabbage, cut the onion, grate the carrot. Add to the pan, cook until the vegetables are lightly browned. At the end, add the butter.
- Zazharku Put in a saucepan with water, add the bay leaf. When it starts to boil, remove from the heat.
First the fresh cabbage soup was vegetarian, and only then began to add to the meat ingredients. The option is ideal for meat-free those who follow the figure or do not eat pet food. The soup is prepared quickly, easily and get a very appetizing. What you need to create a vegetarian version of Russian dishes:
- cabbage - half a head
- an onion
- two potatoes
- three tablespoons of parsley
- a little sugar,
- bay leaves, spices.
- Cut onions, cut into pieces cabbage, grill carrots. Fry the vegetables in a pan for ten minutes, add salt.
- Zazharku throw in the pot to send fresh potatoes and other ingredients the same sliced.
- With the lid closed, simmer for twenty minutes. At the end of the pepper year. This dish is ready!
Another great ingredient to create consisting of fresh cabbage - is stew. To prepare the necessary recipe, canned beef stew. The soup is prepared without frying components, so it is ideal for dietary or fast food in nature. Components that will be needed for delicious tushenochnyh ing:
- 350 grams of beef stew
- one carrot, onion, tomatoes
- young cabbage - 300 grams
- Three potatoes
- Carrot rub, cut onion, cut cabbage. Boil in salted water for twenty minutes.
- Potatoes cut into cubes or slices. Together with the stewed meat, add the vegetables to the pot. Complete soup tomatoes cut to make a tomato taste.
- Add spices, herbs for a delicious summer soup.
plus Pleasant, any soup - meatballs. This is done using beef beads. They give a great taste of a dish, make it consistent and appetizing. To make the meatballs, first chop the probe, then form meatballs. Before you start cooking the soup soak them in boiling water for a few minutes, it will give the richness of the dish.
- Three hundred grams of minced meat
- more large potatoes
- carrot, onion
- spices, bay leaves.
How to cook cabbage soup with fresh cabbage:
- From stuffing shaped balloons.
- the prepared meatballs are covered with cold water, bring to a boil.
- Potatoes cut into cubes. Chop the cabbage. Throw in the meatballs.
- Boiled carrots and onions boil until soft.
- For meatballs prepared with potatoes add zazharku.
- Fill the bowl with spices, toss a bay leaf. Bring to a boil. Done!
Meat and fish recipes & # 8211 steaks, dishes, stews
Pork, poultry, lamb or beef steaks must be brown and juicy. Meat dishes with vegetables and sauce are tasty if they are well seasoned.
- Stuffed peppers - my great-grandmother's recipe
- Peppers stuffed with chicken and tomato sauce step by step recipe
- Peppers stuffed in the oven simple and tasty recipe
- Pan-fried sausages - fresh or smoked
- Baked pork neck simple steak recipe
- Marinated pork neck - grilled or pan-fried
- Pork neck marinated in beer and grilled or pan fried
- Fluffy and tender fish meatballs
- Transylvanian pork meatballs family recipe
- Chicken meatballs simple step by step recipe
- Baked meatballs - fluffy and tender meatballs
- Marinated meatballs classic recipe step by step
- Simple meatballs my mother's recipe
- Smoked ciolan in the oven
- Baked pork chop with garlic
- Baked pork chop with beer
- Baked pork chop with sauerkraut
- Sliced pork stew in the oven Romanian steak recipe
- Pork chops with baked potatoes
- Chicken ciulama with mushrooms and sour cream old recipe
- Mushrooms stuffed in the oven - with cheese, bacon, tomatoes
- Whole pork chop the recipe tray of Romanian steak
- Baked pork chop - outlaw style
- Pork chops with bone and mouse in the pan - pork chops
- Carp fried in corn or flour with mujdei and polenta
- Lamb fillet in pie sheets
- Pasta honey recipe
- Pork or chicken fillet
- Chicken fillet with mushrooms Easter recipe
- Traditional lamb stew old recipe step by step
- Beans with sausages and smoked ribs
- Smoked beans with national recipe
- Green beans pods with cream, garlic and smoked
- Pork liver with onion simple recipe
- Pan-fried pork or veal liver or grilled
- Chicken liver with onion
- Chicken liver with tomato sauce and come in the oven
- Liver fried in dough with beer or plain (starch)
- Marinated and glazed grilled chicken breast skewers
- Grilled meat skewers with assorted vegetables
- Baked rabbit steak
- Baked lamb steak
- Pork steak with vegetables and sauce in the oven simple recipe
- Pork steak with crispy mice - baked chop
- Baked pork steak - marinated with yogurt and garlic
- Pork steak on the tray with baked potatoes
- Grilled pork steak with wine, garlic and vegetables
- Pork steak on the tray on the potato bed
- Pork steak marinated with tomato and garlic juice
- Pork steak - roll with mouse
- Baked pork steak
- Turda steak with sauerkraut
- Beef steak with vegetables and baked sauce
- Stewed beef steak with wine sauce, tomatoes and baked vegetables
- Quick steak from turkey wings
- Simple pork steak
- Pork steak with lard, onion and garlic - in the oven
- Gules stuffed with minced meat and sour cream sauce with dill
- Rabbit with hunting sauce
- Tongue with olives and tomato sauce classic recipe
- Potato dish with pork (stew)
- Ciolan food with potatoes in a cauldron
- Bean meal with sausages and potatoes
- Green bean meal pods with meat, tomatoes and garlic
- Quince food with meat traditional recipe
- Pea dish with pork, chicken or beef
- Chicken dish with olives step by step recipe
- Sweet cabbage dish with Transylvanian pork recipe
- Small homemade recipe for fluffy little ones - small pasta
- Potato bite with minced meat and tomato sauce
- Eggplant bite my mother's recipe
- Pork tenderloin braided with baked sausages
- Pork tenderloin or grilled quick recipe
- Simple pork tenderloin
- Pork tenderloin stuffed with sausages old recipe
- Traditional recipe chicken tinsel
- Chicken parjoale with potatoes and cheese recipe for fluffy meatballs
- Moldovan parjoale with corn or breadcrumbs
- Trout with sour cream as in Bucovina
- Grilled marinated trout and stuffed with garlic, butter and greens
- Baked fish with vegetables and garlic - baked crucian
- Baked fish with tomatoes and garlic simple recipe
- Over bread the simplest and tastiest recipe
- Chicken breast with mushrooms and sour cream in the pan
- Fried fish with garlic sauce and polenta - the simplest recipe
- Chicken breast in tomato sauce with polenta
- Baked chicken breast - reddish, tender and juicy
- Grilled chicken breast
- Duck breast - how to cook it according to the simple classic recipe
- Fish plate (carp) recipe in the oven
- Baked pork with beer
- Pork with peas and dumplings - stew in a cauldron
- Chicken with mushrooms and wine in tomato sauce in a pan
- Chickens with peas and dumplings
- Chicken with tomatoes and garlic - ostropel
- Chicken with cream simple and quick recipe
- Chicken with sour cream and mushrooms
- Chicken with sour cream and garlic - in the oven
- Put the simple recipe in the oven
- Put in a cauldron with garlic sauce and polenta
- Put a simple and quick recipe in the oven
- Baked chicken on salt - the simple recipe for fried chicken on a bed of salt
- Put on the glass in the oven - rosemary recipe
- Stuffed chicken in the oven
- Baked lamb meat with garlic and vegetables - marinated with mustard
- Honey pulp recipe for roast honey in the oven
- Baked turkey legs simple recipe with potatoes and garlic
- Chicken legs with tomato sauce - in the oven
- Baked chicken legs on a bed of onions and garlic
- Baked spicy chicken legs with garlic and onion
- Chicken legs stuffed with sausages
- Beef broth with sauce and potatoes
- Duck with created cabbage and bread dumplings
- Cauldron recipes (bograci, catlan) - what do we cook outdoors?
- Fish brine traditional recipe from the Danube
- Oltenian chicken brine traditional recipe
- Glazed pork tenderloin - grilled or baked
- Chicken breast snacks bread recipe step by step
- Traditional recipe lamb stew
- Quick recipe chicken stew with mushrooms
- Potato stew with sausages
- Pipette stew and chicken hearts
- Pork stew with potatoes and tomato sauce - simple recipe
- Chicken stew with onions and potatoes
- Beef stew with mushrooms
- Veal stew with mushrooms and creamy cream sauce
- Veal stew with flour dumplings
- Pork tenderloin with sausages
- Moldovan tochitura traditional recipe
- Cabbage in Cluj family recipe
- Sour cabbage seasoned with pork - Székely gulyás or pork alms
New cabbage bread & # 8211 a special and very economical delight! Only good if you found your guests on the doorstep!
We present you a recipe for breaded cabbage. This is a less common snack, but particularly delicious and flavorful. It is prepared very simply, from the ingredients always present in the kitchen. It is a snack that can be served both hot and cold. Therefore, it is perfect to be packaged. Rejoice your loved ones with a less ordinary delight and the praises will not be long in coming.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil water with a little salt. Separate the cabbage leaves. Add the cabbage leaves to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Grate the cheese. You can also use any other favorite products: salami, sausages or cottage cheese.
3. Arrange a tablespoon of stuffing on the boiled cabbage leaf. Fold the cabbage leaf in your preferred way.
4. Beat the eggs. Pass each sachet of cabbage through a beaten egg, then through the breadcrumbs. If desired, you can pass it twice through the egg and breadcrumbs.
5. Fry the stuffed cabbage sachets in a pan with hot oil until golden brown.
Searched words "cabbage"
I boiled the cabbage with a little salt for 10 minutes. Grease a baking dish with a tablespoon of butter or margarine, as desired.
Dissolve the yeast with the sugar powder, put warm water over it and mix a little more with a spoon, then add the flour, and at the end
Boil in 4 liters of cold water with a little salt the sliced and washed meat. When it boils, take the foam and let it boil
Peel the vegetables, cut the meat into small cubes. Cut the carrot and parsnip into thicker slices, the potatoes into larger pieces and
Put the meat to boil in 3 liters of cold water with a little salt, over low heat with a lid, for about an hour. If the sauerkraut is too sour
Cabbage or cabbage is cleaned of ugly leaves, washed and chopped very thinly, like noodles. If you don't have a salt restriction, you can
(This is the traditional recipe that my grandmother used to make my pie for - I called them "chalk pies" because my grandmother used to make them very,
We put the smoked bone in cold water a few hours before preparing the sarmales and we change the water 2-3 times, in order to release the excess.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Fill with chopped 2-2.5 cm of pepper, leave without chopping, to have the rice in place, for
Put 1L of boiling water in a pot. Meanwhile, wash the vegetables and cut them into the desired shape into slices, slices, sticks, all outside
Wash, drain and then season the chicken with salt, ground pepper, paprika, thyme, soy sauce and place in a saucepan.
Crush the cheese well with a fork, add the chopped dill and the green onion tails cut into thin slices. Homogenize. it
Knead a dough of flour, yeast, salt, sugar and water as it contains, leave it a little softer, when it is almost finished put
In a woc-type pan, heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil, then cook the chicken or ham until the meat is ready. it
Yeast, sugar and about 50 ml of water (from the total amount of warm water) are mixed and left to rise for about 15 minutes. It adds
Variant 1 A swirling polenta is prepared from corn in the evening. The next day, chop the sausages into small pieces, over which they can be added
Cut the fidelita cabbage, put it in a bowl, salt it and leave it for about 5-10 minutes for the salt to enter it well and soften it. Separated
Preparation: Prepare the shark medallion, wash it in more water and put it in a yena tray in a well-lined oven
We wash the sliced piece of shark, wipe it with an absorbent paper towel and put it in an oven tray for 30 minutes.
Heat the Dubletta greased with a little oil, place the potatoes cut into suitable pieces, add a little water and let it penetrate. slice
1) Cut the meat into thin strips and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice, leave to cool slightly. In the meantime, clean up
Cut the cabbage into small pieces, the carrot into rounds, the tomato and the pepper into cubes and place in a pot, filling with water. He likes salt
Bone the turkey pulp. In a plate mix the ground pepper, salt to taste, a teaspoon of paprika and a teaspoon
We wash, slice the chicken. Put 3-4 liters of water to boil. Bring the meat to a boil and froth the juice (remove)
We start with the ribs: wash them, grow them next to the bone, place them in an oven tray, pepper them, add paprika, vegeta, water, oil,
The cabbage is boiled in boiling water for a few minutes, then the leaves are detached from it. If the middle leaves are not well scalded,
1. Cut the potatoes and zucchini into suitable cubes, carrots, bleach and ½ beets are given through the large grater and the rest of the beets
-Bone the duck breast and divide it into two pieces, grow on the side with the skin, in the shape of a diamond, salt, press
Crush the yeast cube and mix with 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and 40 ml water. Let it grow warm approx. 15
Hammers washed and cleaned of skin (removed) are cut in places, greased with a little oil, greased with mustard, then
Pasta with sweet cabbage, a traditional Transylvanian recipe
Pasta with sweet cabbage, a traditional Transylvanian recipe. This recipe always reminds me of my childhood, when pasta was not bought, but was made at home by any housewife. My mother used to make wide cuts and cut their squares. I also call them & bdquopatratele with cabbage & rdquo.
How to start the fasting cabbage recipe. Chop the peppers and onions. Put them to harden in a little oil, over low to medium heat, in a larger bowl. When they have softened, season with salt and pepper and add diced tomatoes.
Meanwhile, wash and chop the cabbage not very small scales. This is the secret to the best fasting cabbage.
After 2-3 minutes from when you put the tomato to harden, add the tomato paste. Stir, add a powder of smoked paprika if you like, put the lid on and let it simmer.
Put the chopped cabbage in the bowl in which you fry the vegetables and mix gently. If it doesn't fit all at first, add as much as you can and, as it softens, add more from time to time.
Let the cabbage simmer over low heat, stirring about every 10 minutes, and it's important! & # 8211 covered with a lid, so as not to burn and leave the juice alone.
Towards the end, for an extra flavor, you can add other spices such as: thyme or bay leaf.
Fasting cabbage & # 8211 recipe
Recommended recipe by housewives, you can easily and quickly prepare the tastiest sauerkraut.
Try these cabbage recipes too:2.5 / 5 - 3 Review (s)
Cabbage bread & # 8211 a particularly delicious snack, ready in just 15 minutes!
We present you a recipe for breaded cabbage. From a minimal amount of ingredients and in record time you get a very delicious, aromatic and appetizing hot snack. Served with your favorite sauce, it will not leave anyone indifferent. It is a perfect recipe for the days when you do not have enough time to cook.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Remove the spine from the cabbage. Put a saucepan with water and a little salt on the fire. When the water starts to boil, arrange the cabbage in the pan and leave it for 3 minutes.
2. Separate the cabbage leaves.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the mayonnaise. Add flour, salt and spices to taste. Mix well.
4. Cut the cabbage leaves into 2-3 parts.
5. Soak each leaf in the bread dough and fry it in a pan with hot oil on both sides until golden brown.
An exceptional cabbage snack, ready in just 15 minutes! Disappears immediately from the table!
Bread cabbage leaves are a very fragrant, rosy and appetizing snack. Even if it is prepared amazingly simple and fast, success is guaranteed. This special snack will please everyone, even those who do not prefer cabbage. What's more, the ingredients are always present in any kitchen.
INGREDIENTS FOR BREAD DOUGH
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Remove the leaves above the cabbage and the stalk. Keep the whole cabbage.
2. Put a saucepan with water and a little salt on the fire. Bring the water to a boil.
3. Place the cabbage in the saucepan with water and cook for 3-5 minutes. While boiling, separate the cabbage leaves.
4. Prepare the bread dough: in a bowl, beat the eggs with mayonnaise, flour and ground black pepper. Mix using a whisk until you get a homogeneous mass.
5. Cut each boiled cabbage leaf into 2 parts.
6. Put a pan with oil on the fire. Pass each cabbage leaf through the bread dough and fry it in a pan with hot oil, over medium heat, for 1 minute on each side.
Cabbage & # 8211 benefits and properties
Cabbage is rich in vitamins, minerals, but also fiber. Red cabbage has an even higher nutritional value than green. It has more antioxidants and a higher amount of vitamin C, at least five times higher. It also contains more carotenoids.
Only 1 cup (89 grams) of raw cabbage contains:
- Calories: 22
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Vitamin K: 85% of RDA
- Vitamin C: 54% of RDA
- Folate: 10% of RDA
- Manganese: 7% of RDA
- Vitamin B6: 6% of RDA
- Calcium: 4% of RDA
- Potassium: 4% of RDA
- Magnesium: 3% of RDA
Cabbage also contains small amounts of other micronutrients, including vitamin A, iron and riboflavin.
In addition, cabbage is rich in fiber and contains powerful antioxidants, including polyphenols and sulfur compounds.
Maintains the health of the digestive system
Cabbage is full of intestinal-friendly insoluble fiber, a type of carbohydrate that cannot be broken down in the intestines. Insoluble fiber helps maintain healthy digestive system by adding volume to stools and promoting regular bowel movements
Moreover, cabbage is rich in soluble fiber, which studies have shown to increase the number of beneficial bacteria in the intestine. This is because fiber is the main source of fuel for friendly species such as Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli.
These bacteria perform important functions, such as protecting the immune system and producing essential nutrients such as vitamins K2 and B12.
Red cabbage maintains heart health
Red cabbage contains powerful compounds called anthocyanins. They give this delicious vegetable its color. Anthocyanins are plant pigments that belong to the flavonoid family.
Many studies have found a link between eating foods rich in this pigment and a reduced risk of heart disease.
In a study that included 93,600 women, the researchers found that those with a higher intake of anthocyanin-rich foods had a much lower risk of heart attack.
Increasing the intake of anthocyanins in the diet has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and the risk of coronary heart disease.
Reduces cholesterol levels
People with high cholesterol tend to have an increased risk of heart disease, especially when they have high levels of LDL & # 8222 bad & # 8221 cholesterol.
Cabbage contains two substances that studies have shown to lower unhealthy LDL cholesterol levels: soluble fiber and phytosterols.
Cabbage, ideal in weight loss diets
In addition to being healthy, cabbage is delicious. It can be eaten raw or cooked and added to a wide variety of dishes, such as salads, soups and stews. This versatile vegetable can even be fermented and turned into sauerkraut. The low number of calories, as well as the high nutritional content make cabbage the ideal food in diets.
In addition to being adaptable to many recipes, cabbage is extremely affordable. No matter how you prepare the cabbage, adding this cruciferous vegetable to the plate is a tasty way to help your health.
Cabbage being rich in sulfur and silicon helps prevent hair drying. It also has a high content of vitamin A which acts as an antioxidant and promotes hair health and hair growth.