Pork fillets with lemon
Happy Birthday Romania !
A menu in tricolor colors ...
I have the recipe from Ionix to whom I thank a lot for the idea. As I promised .... I tested the recipe! (With small modifications)
- 700 g pork pulp
- two threads of thyme
- 1 onion
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 200 ml water
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 red pepper
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pork fillets with lemon:
Slice the meat into thicker slices, grease them with mustard, then season them on all sides and place them in a yenna dish.
We clean the onion and garlic and cut them into thin slices that we sprinkle in a bowl over the meat. Add slices of red pepper.
Mix the lemon juice with water and pour it over the meat, adding the thyme.
The oven is preheated to 180 C. Put the meat in the oven and let it brown well on both sides.
5 minutes before it is ready, add the grated lemon peel over the meat and put it back in the oven.
Serve the steak with potatoes, rice or polenta, along with a salad.
Pickled fillets with lemon and garlic
The association of fish with lemon and garlic is already a commonplace, but that's all the salmon fillet needs to stand out for its value. The meat of this fish borrows the flavors of garlic and lemon flavored butter in this simple but gratifying recipe.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 4 fillets of pikeperch (160-200 grams each)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a tray with olive oil.
- Place the fish fillets in the pan.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
- Peel the garlic cloves and cut them into four lengthwise. Add the garlic to the pan.
- Wash the lemon well (including the peel) and cut it into strips lengthwise.
- Gently squeeze the lemon over the fish and add the slices to the pan. If you want it to be more spicy, add the chili flakes.
- Grease a parchment paper (large enough to cover the tray) with butter.
- Cover the tray with parchment paper, greased with butter on the inside.
- Put the tray in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
Baked salami with butter, lemon and garlic is served with rice, couscous or potato garnishes.
GRILLED PIG BREAST
Thinking of a spring barbecue, I was looking at the meat section one day where the marinated pieces from various assortments looked so appetizing that I came up with the idea for the next dish today - grilled pork breast. It is true that it has a layer of fat, but it should intensify the delicious taste and fragility of a successful barbecue.
- 800 gr. pork breast
- 1 tablespoon mustard dijon
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger (1.5 cm)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon Chinese mixture 5 spices
- ½ teaspoon ienibahar
Season my pork breast well, without portioning it, with all the spices prepared, then sprinkle it with a generous layer of sauce consisting of lemon juice, soy sauce, mustard and barbeque sauce.
I leave it to marinate in the fridge for 24 hours in the marinade that wraps it and I make sure to turn it a few more times to make sure that it melts evenly on all sides.
While it is perched on the hot grill covered with a lid to penetrate well inside, I prepare some potato roses that I catch with a toothpick and fry them in a bath of rapeseed oil.
With a cornis cucumber next to it and a quality beer, I hope you choose as a variant to prepare at home a juicy pork breast grill to celebrate a day of this cloudy weekend in May.
MARINATED PORK CHOPPERS
Over the weekend we pampered ourselves with some marinated pork chops tender, fragrant and juicy. I preferred next to only a green salad with tomatoes and carrots and a glass of red wine. It was a tasty and hearty meal, my husband loves these marinated chops and eats them with pleasure whenever I prepare them.
The marinated meat is thus tender, acquires flavor and, cooked as it should be, is tasty and juicy.
But how to prepare marinade for meat? Very easy!
We need some simple ingredients that everyone has at home.
* So we need a oil (it is good to have one with a high burning point) such as sunflower, peanut, soy or corn.
*A acid, such as lemon juice, lime, tomato juice or vinegar.
*SPICES at choice, according to our own tastes. We like a balanced taste, so we use few spices.
*Alcohol (optional) & # 8211 beer, wine, cognac.
- 600 g boneless pork chop (6 slices)
- 4-5 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried or fresh thyme
- freshly ground pepper
Lent cake with lemon - flavorful and quick to make
Because I presented you a delicious cake with oranges, I thought it would be good to present you a recipe for lemon cake, fasting. It is quick to prepare, very tasty and refreshing.
- 1 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup half flour, a little salt
- A little vinegar, vanilla essence
- 1 cup water, 1 larger lemon
It is important to use the same cup to measure the ingredients.
Method of preparation:
- Grate the lemon peel - only the yellow part. If you shave the white one too, the cake will be bitter and then burn the grated lemon peel.
- In a bowl, mix the sifted flour, lemon juice, lemon peel, vanilla essence, water, baking soda with vinegar and a little salt.
- Mix until a homogeneous composition is obtained, as for a cake
- Put the mixture obtained in a tray and put it in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 170 degrees
Remove from the cold and powder with sugar and a little lemon peel. You can even make a icing with powdered sugar and water. It looks great!
Cut the meat, peel it and fry it in a hot pan with olive oil. We add a few cloves of uncooked garlic, salt and pepper. The meat is caramelized over a low heat, and when it has browned, add 1-2 tablespoons of butter and thyme, taking care to periodically pour the oil from the pan over it.
We cook the garnish. Cut the broccoli slices, including the root, add salt and pepper and put it to harden in a hot pan with olive oil and a few cloves of garlic. Along the way, we add water as needed.
For the gorgonzola sauce you need: 200 g 20% cream, 100- 70g milk, 100-150 g gorgonzola. In a separate saucepan, heat the cream in which we add the gorgonzola and chew over low heat until we get the composition of the sauce. Remove the meat from the pan and pour the remaining oil over the broccoli. Also in the pan with broccoli, add the spinach and remove it almost immediately from the heat. Mix well. Arrange the pieces of meat, the vegetables in the plate and pour the sauce over the muscle.
Pork tenderloin muscles with pineapple
1. Heat the grill. Drain the pineapple, keeping the juice. Put it aside. In a flat bowl, mix all the ingredients, except 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce, with ginger, 2 tablespoons of reserved pineapple juice and oil. Add the pork and set aside for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Remove the pork from the marinade, draining any excess. Cook on a hot, covered grill for 20 minutes. When ready, set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut the pineapple into pieces and heat in a pan with a little pineapple juice and the rest of the barbecue sauce. Cook until lightly dry, then add onions. Remove from the heat and season.
4. Cut the pork into thick slices. Place on trays with pineapple. Serve with sweet potatoes, butter and green onions.
You have to see it too.
Pork Medallion With Chilli, Lemon And Cream
1. Cut the pork tenderloin into thin slices, then beat lightly. It is seasoned everywhere. Heat half the oil in a pan over high heat, add half the pork and fry quickly everywhere. Using a whisk, set aside and repeat with the remaining oil and the remaining pork. Put the meat aside.
2. Add the hot pepper to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Pour the wine and boil until reduced by half, then add lemon juice and sour cream. Reduce heat and simmer the sauce for 5 minutes, until slightly thickened.
3. Put the pork back in the pan and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the meat is hot and tender. Add half of the green onion and season to taste.
4. Divide the pork and sauce into 4 plates. Sprinkle each with chopped green onions and serve with puree.
Hot Christmas dishes: the best recipes for the holidays
We invite you to diversify your Christmas menu and prepare something special.
Baked duck with apples
Baked apple duck / istockphoto.com
- Duck - 1 carcass
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Acre apples - 1 kg
- Salt to taste
- Mustard - 1 tbsp
- Black pepper - to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Water - 1 glass
- Wash the duck well and dry it with a paper towel.
- Grate the carcass well with ground pepper, salt and olive oil (outside and inside).
- Cut the skin from the duck breast into a diagonal grid.
- Wash the apples, cut into quarters, place them in the duck.
- Take two wooden skewers and fix the free ends of the carcass cut transversely.
- Take a baking sheet, place the duck in the center, chest up and pour about 1 cm of water.
- Send the duck to the preheated oven at 180 ° C. After about 40 minutes, when the duck begins to brown on top, open the oven and pour the fat that has been released into the water. If the water has boiled, add more. The duck must be constantly in the liquid. The more often you water the duck, the juicier it will be.
Pork roll with dried apricots
Pork roll with dried apricots / istockphoto.com
- 400 g pork tenderloin
- 200 g dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- Salt, pepper, spices - to taste.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half lengthwise. Beat with a kitchen hammer.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with spices for meat or kebabs. Then sprinkle with powdered gelatin. It is necessary to "tie" the meat. This will prevent it from decomposing when sliced.
- Cover with a strip of pre-soaked dried apricots. Roll the meat in a roll using cling film.
- Grease with vegetable oil and wrap in foil.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes.
- Then cut and decorate like a holiday table.
Baked salmon with mustard and honey
Baked salmon with mustard and honey / istockphoto.com
- 680-900 g salmon fillet
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
- A little salt.
- Preheat the oven to 205 ºC.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, dill and salt.
- Wallpaper a baking sheet with foil. Brush the salmon fillets on both sides with olive oil. Place the fillets with the skin down (if the fillets have the skin) on the foil. Brush the honey mustard mixture over the fish with a cooking brush.
- Place in the oven and bake at 205 ºC for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through (don't overcook the salmon!). It is normal for the fish to remain slightly moist in the center. When you take it out of the oven, the residual heat will cook the fillet to the end.
You will be interested to know how to make a delicious dessert for the whole family