Grind the biscuits and hazelnuts then mix them with: cocoa, butter, essence and powdered sugar. If the biscuits are sweeter, add less sugar. We combine the composition with milk and at the end we add melted chocolate. Mix well. If it has not tied properly, add more milk. A thicker paste should come out.
To give the heart shape I used the foil from a box of heart milka candies. You can try to give other shapes as well.
I poured red gelatin over the hearts, prepared according to the instructions on the package.
Fast, easy and effective! :)
Biscuit balls with cherry and coconut
The Biscuit Ball recipe has so many options that I don't think you could ever run out of combinations.
I'm not even going to list them now, because there would be too many, with chocolate, condensed milk or powdered milk, these being just some of the options, I'll just tell you that my version is a simple, accessible one, the only ingredient in the recipe & # 8220more expensive & # 8221 being butter. Otherwise, the recipe is not expensive at all. From the given ingredients come out about 30 pieces weighing 25 g. If you want more, double the quantities. Believe me, no matter how much you do, there will be none left!
Ingredients Biscuit balls with cherries
- 300 g Petitte Beure biscuits
- 150 ml of milk
- 3 tablespoons black cocoa
- 2 teaspoons rum essence
- 100 g butter with 82% fat
- 80 g coconut + coconut for rolling
- 200 g powdered sugar
- sour cherries or hazelnuts
- optionally you can add raisins, cranberries or small chocolate chips in the composition
Recipe preparation Cookie balls
Put the biscuits in a bowl and, with your hands, crush them well. You don't have to grind them, they would come out too fine. The final composition must have tiny pieces of biscuits through it.
Heat the milk, but do not make it hot but only warm.
Put cocoa, 100 g powdered sugar and warm milk over the biscuits. Knead until partially homogenous.
Mix the butter with the remaining sugar, then add it over the biscuit mixture. Also now put the 80 g coconut. Knead the composition well without crushing the biscuit pieces. If necessary and the composition is much too soft, add more biscuits, and if it is crumbly, a little milk. From the given ingredients you should not encounter either of the two problems.
Prepare a bowl of grated coconut.
Take 25 grams of the composition and shape them into balls, which you flatten, put a cherry or a hazelnut in the middle, then gather the ball back and roll it through the coconut.
The butter is mixed with the sugar. Add the egg and vanilla essence and continue to mix until the sugar melts.
Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt. Mix until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly hardened.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place the baking sheet or foil in the pan.
Sprinkle the flour on the work table and spread the dough.
Cut into cookie shapes and place in the pan.
Place the tray in the oven for 8 minutes at 180 degrees.
Remove from the grill and allow to cool.
Take 2 hearts each and stick them with chocolate cream.
On a steam bath, melt the chocolate and insert a part of the cookie. Optionally, they can be rolled a little with coconut.
To go on the list to try and Danish Vanilla Cookies
5. Biscuit salami cake
Cakes are the favorite desserts of children, but also of adults alike. This chocolate cake and biscuits is very easy to make, does not require baking and is very delicious.
- 220 grams of plain biscuits, chopped & icircn smaller and larger pieces
- 160 ml of liquid cream
- 50 grams of butter
- 220 grams of chopped bitter chocolate & icircn very small pieces
- 110 grams of bitter chocolate cut & icircn very small pieces
- 80 ml of hot cream
- 25 grams of melted butter
Method of preparation:
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and grind them lightly with a fork, then transfer them to a large bowl. Separately, grind the bitter chocolate and put it in another bowl.
- Pour the whipped cream into a saucepan over low heat and add the butter. Bring to the boil, stirring all this time to melt the butter.
- Put the hot cream over the chocolate and mix well, until a perfectly homogenized chocolate paste is obtained.
- Pour the chocolate over the chopped biscuits and mix well and carefully.
- Put the mixture in a removable cake tin, pre-iced with kitchen foil. Level the cake well and add it to the freezer for about 1 hour, during which time you prepare the icing.
- To do this, put 110 g of bitter chocolate cut into very small pieces in a bowl, and over it add 80 ml of hot cream and melted butter. Mix everything very well until a chocolate paste is formed.
- Remove the cake from the freezer, remove the removable mold and plastic wrap and line it with the chocolate icing, both on top and on the sides. Decorate it to taste and serve as it is.
Biscuit salami is a dessert that anyone can make, even beginners. Follow the instructions above step by step and you will get the most delicious biscuit salami. If you like biscuits, try this tasty dessert with biscuits and cow cheese, and if you want something without sugar, we recommend these 4 sugar-free dessert recipes for children!
20 popular biscuits
1 glass of sweetened milk
1 glass of ground hazelnuts
1 tablespoon cocoa
rum and vanilla
Method of preparation:
Soak the biscuits in sweetened milk (with honey or sugar syrup). Add hazelnuts, cocoa, butter, rum and vanilla essence and mix until a malleable crust results. Wrap it in foil and leave it in the fridge for two hours.
Remove the composition from the cold and shape cocoa balls the size of a walnut, which you will later pamper with coconut flakes. Here's what you got: biscuit potatoes delicious!
How do we prepare biscuit salami?
1. Crush half of the amount of biscuits well, and break the other half into small pieces (about 1 cm).
2. Put water and sugar in a saucepan over low heat. When the sugar has dissolved, let it boil for another 2 minutes. Take the bowl aside and add cocoa, butter and rum essence. Mix well with a fork and then add the crushed biscuits, raisins, chopped shit and nuts. Pour the composition over the broken biscuits and mix lightly.
3. Put a part of the composition on a plastic sheet, press well with your hands and roll.
Let cool for 1 hour and then cut into slices with a sharp knife.
I preferred to make 3 thinner pieces of salami biscuits because I like the smaller slices. You can only do one.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Easter cookies are our contribution to Easter cakes and are some of the most appreciated.
It is easy to prepare and keeps for a long time. You can use your imagination to decorate them.
Recipe of Easter cookies it can also be used for other occasions, for birthdays, the school package or for a snack.
Ingredients for 25 pieces
Preparation time: 35 min.
Baking time: 20 min.
- 300 g wholemeal flour
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 25 g ground almonds
- 150 g butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons almond flakes
1 Preheat the oven to 4/180 o C. Mix flour, sugar, almonds and butter by hand, until everything looks like breadcrumbs, add the egg and 1 tablespoon of water.
Knead the dough just to mix, wrap it in cling film and let it cool for 30 minutes.
2 Heat the whipped cream and butter until almost boiling. Add the chocolate and stir until it melts. Let it cool for 1 hour.
3 Knead the dough, spread a sheet (3 mm), cut heart shapes and place on a tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle half of the quantity with almond flakes and bake for 10-15 minutes.
4 Rub the chocolate mixture until it becomes creamy and grease the almond-free biscuits. Then stick a cookie with almonds.
Ingredients for serving
1. Melt the butter in the milk over medium heat, then add the cocoa, sugar and essence and simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
2. Separately, combine the unsalted walnuts or hazelnuts with the biscuits or leftover crumbs (like a leftover cake), then add the chocolate syrup and mix.
3. When the composition has cooled enough to be handled, form the chocolate potatoes with wet palms and roll them in cocoa or coconut.
4. Refrigerate the chocolate potatoes for at least an hour before serving.
All the ingredients for the Apple Biscuit recipe are waiting for you in Lidl & # x1f5a4 stores
All ingredients for the Apple Biscuit recipe should be at room temperature, including butter, which is preferably as soft as possible.
In a large bowl, fry eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, vanilla essence, cinnamon. Mix with the mixer at high speed for 3-4 minutes or until we have a foam and the eggs double in volume.
Add soft butter, mix. We are going to add flour, sifted together with the baking powder. We will get a homogeneous dough, vartos.
Add the peeled apples and cut into small cubes. Incorporate the apples with a spatula. Using a spoon for ice cream or with slightly wet hands, shape the biscuits, the size of an ice cream globe. We put the biscuits in the tray, on baking paper.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Bake the biscuits for 15-20 minutes or until they are golden and slightly browned on the edges. Let them cool very well before powdering them with sugar.