Method of preparation: Wash the thighs, dry them and add salt, fry well on both sides. Donuts, peppers and onions are cut into juliennes. In a larger saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons of oil and cook the vegetables for 5-10 minutes, add the wine and water, leave to boil for 15 minutes.
Put the olives, tomato paste, crushed garlic, paprika and then the thighs, salt and pepper to taste, basil and mix well. In a bowl greased with oil, place the thighs with vegetables and bake for 30 minutes until the sauce is reduced.
Do you know the peasant potatoes, with smoked and onion? I really liked them once! I tried to prepare the green beans in the same way, and the result was predictably tasty. I smoked bacon as a smoker, but you can use what you have, it is important that the sausages have a clean label, without additives. By the way, if you are from Bucharest, you can order Continue Reading & # 8220Green beans with bacon and onion & # 8221
I didn't arrive in Greece on holiday this year, but eggplant with feta, peppers and tomatoes, as we eat at any tavern, we still did. They are good, good, try them too!
Top 10 refrigeration equipment that can't be missed in a professional kitchen!
Whether it is restaurants, canteens, bars, pizzerias or any other public catering unit, refrigeration equipment is, without a doubt, an essential element. Due to them, the ingredients and preparations are kept at a constantly low temperature, which contributes to maintaining their freshness and extending the shelf life.
To benefit from high-performance HoReCa equipment, which contributes to the productivity and success of your business, trust Fresco, a company that supports performance in professional kitchens in Romania since 1992. Here you will discover a wide range of equipment for your business, from internationally renowned brands.
When you choose to invest in professional equipment, you have the guarantee of quality, reliability, but also long life and low energy consumption. In addition, those who collaborate with Fresco Expert enjoy many other quality services, all designed to create a unique experience.
So, here are the types of refrigeration equipment that cannot be missing from a professional kitchen!
1. Refrigerated cabinets. Made of stainless steel, the refrigerated cabinets for professional kitchens have a refrigeration and freezing function. In addition, it ensures a particularly precise control over temperature and humidity.
2. Refrigerated work tables. In case you need cold meals or freezing meals, explore the Fresco offer to discover the best offers! The models provided have 1 to 4 doors and are intended for multiple use, such as storage or food processing.
3. Deflector. The safest cooling system in professional kitchens is represented by the deflectors, also known as blast chiller. Such equipment can instantly and efficiently cool any type of preparation.
4. Ice cube machines. Such equipment cannot be missing from a bar, especially during this period, when the warm season begins. They work with water or air, have a high efficiency and can even produce ice flakes.
5. Refrigerated boxes. Choose refrigerated boxes from the Fresco Expert catalog and you will have equipment with a volume of up to 1,200 liters, which can generate freezing temperatures of up to -24 degrees Celsius.
6. Salad. Salads have a double role in professional kitchens. On the one hand, they are used to keep the freshness of salad ingredients fresh. On the other hand, they have an aesthetic function since they present the ingredients in an extremely attractive manner.
7. Beverage refrigerators. With an increased storage capacity, elegant design and equipped with light inside, such equipment should not be missing from the kitchen of a successful business.
8. Wine showcases. When you want to buy wine showcases, opt for a product with one or more temperature control zones, with glass doors and electronic thermostat, as are the models in the Fresco Expert offer.
9. Tapas / sushi showcase. From Spanish or Japanese kitchens, such equipment is essential, since they complete the experience you want to make available to your customers.
10. Cold rooms and accessories. In addition to a professional kitchen, the cold rooms can keep fruits, vegetables and meat fresh, all in a controlled atmosphere.
Mediterranean chicken legs with yogurt, lemon oregano, chilli and crispy broccoli
Mediterranean recipes are recognized for the simplicity and speed with which they are made, but of course also for the authentic taste of lemon, oregano, olive oil.
Slightly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, sticky and of a remarkable flavor with garlic and lemon. This recipe is one of my favorites in terms of thighs, they are leather, they will caramelize and lemon and yogurt will only counterbalance the divine taste, slightly refreshing and not to mention the appearance of a reddish color!
For Chicken Legs
- Chicken legs 1 kg or 4 pieces
- Greek yogurt minimum 10% fat 500 g
- A piece of lemon
- Dried oregano or spoon
- Garlic 2 puppies
- Parsley 1 link
- Freshly ground pepper a teaspoon
- Salt to taste
For crispy broccoli
Put the yogurt with the peel and lemon juice, finely chopped garlic, olive oil, oregano, parsley, pepper and salt, mix well.
We clean the chicken legs from any feathers, wash them and wipe them with a kitchen towel so that they remain as dry as possible.
Add half of the sauce and add a little more salt, because the sauce doesn't have enough salt.
Pour the thighs with the sauce in a freezer bag and squeeze it so that we get all the air out of it, and the thighs are covered by the sauce.
We put them in a tray lined with baking paper and put them in the oven, about an hour at 170 degrees, checking from time to time not to brown too much. If they have already acquired a golden color, cover them and leave them in the oven until the end of time.
We wash the broccoli, cut the bouquets and drain them very well, add salt, pepper and a tablespoon of olive oil, mix them very well.
We spread them on a tray lined with baking paper and put them in the oven at 150 degrees for about 20 minutes, until they acquire a slightly copper color and become crispy. The crispest part will be the flower, the stem will remain lightly cooked.
Remove the thighs from the oven and let them cool, then start mounting.
We put on the plate a pulp, a quarter of the amount of broccoli and the sauce or ososiera with yogurt sauce.
Glazed chicken legs
Preparation: we wash the thighs and wipe them with water. We put them in a tray, I in a yena with a lid.
Marinade: In a jar pour the marinade ingredients, 2-3 tablespoons of ketchup, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and olive oil, salt, pepper and a little grated ghibir. We shake the jar two or three times.
Pour over the thighs, cover with a lid and place in the preheated oven for one hour. After the first 30 minutes, take the lid off.
In the meantime, I tossed some green beans in the steamer. After it was done, I dipped it in a little butter.
3 delicious Mediterranean recipes
1. Roast chicken with Greek salad and quinoa
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 225 g of quinoa
- 25 g of butter
- a hot red pepper, cleaned of seeds and finely chopped
- a clove of crushed garlic
- 400 g of chicken breast
- a tablespoon and a half of extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g of long tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- a handful of kalamata olives, without seeds
- a finely chopped red onion
- 100 g of diced feta cheese
- a few mint leaves
- grated juice and peel from half a lemon & acircie.
Method of preparation:
1. Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the package, then rinse it with cold water and let it drain.
2. Meanwhile, mix the butter, pepper and garlic to form a paste. Cover the chicken breast fillings with olive oil and season to taste. Put them in a well-heated pan and leave them on each side for a few minutes, until they penetrate and brown. Set them aside on a plate, then grease them with spicy butter paste.
3. Mix the tomatoes, olives, onion, feta cheese, lemon peel and mint leaves in a bowl, then add the quinoa and sprinkle with a little olive oil and lemon juice. Serve the salad with the browned chicken on top.
2. Baked peppers with tomatoes and anchovies
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 4 red peppers, cut & icircn in half and peel the seeds
- 50 g of anchovy fish & icircn oil, drained
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut & icircn in halves
- 2 cloves of garlic, cut into thin slices
- 2 strands of fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 140 degrees Celsius. Put the peppers on a large baking sheet, add a little oil from the canned anchovies and brown them in the oven for 40 minutes, until they are softened, but not completely.
2. Put in each pepper about two halves of tomatoes, a few slices of garlic, a little rosemary and about two halves of anchovies. Sprinkle the peppers with olive oil and put them back in the oven until the ingredients penetrate and leave a tasty juice. The peppers are served at room temperature.
Ingredients (6-8 servings):
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 3 large eggplants, cut into 2 cm cubes
- a water onion, cut into julienne
- 4 large, diced plums
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 50 g of raisins
- 4 strands of celery
- 50 ml of red wine vinegar
- a handful of pine nuts
- a handful of basil leaves
- 8 slices of ciabatta
- olive oil for spraying p & acircinea
- a clove of garlic.
Method of preparation:
1. Pour the olive oil into a pan with a thick bottom and put it on medium heat, and after a few minutes add the eggplant. Cook for about 15-20 minutes, until softened. Take them out of the pan, taking care to drain them of oil. Add the onion to the same pan and let it harden until it turns sour. Then add the tomatoes and cook over low heat, until they drop and become a concentrated sauce. Put the capers, raisins, celery and vinegar in the pan, season to taste and cover with a lid. Leave them on low heat for 40 minutes, to boil & simmer. When stirring, be careful not to crush the vegetables. The mixture should smell sweet and sour at the same time.
2. When the vegetables are cooked, leave them to cool while you make the bruschettas. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, sprinkle the ciabatta with olive oil, then rub it well with garlic and season with salt and other herbs to taste. Put the slices of p & acircine in the oven and let them p & acircnă brown completely and turn golden. Put them on a plate and serve them with Caponata sprinkled with pine nuts and basil.
Try these Mediterranean recipes delicious and you will fall in love with the culinary art of this part of the world!