Pleutorus on the grill
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
PREPARATION FOR RECIPE Grilled Pleutorus:
The mushrooms are cleaned and washed. Sprinkle with oil, lemon juice and season with aromatic salt. Heat the grill, or in my case the Doubleta pan, fry the mushrooms for approx. 10 minutes on each side. Serve hot with garlic sauce or pickles. Simple and tasty!
II. Delicious skewers with healthy vegetables
Chicken's best friend is vegetables. Therefore, combine the diced chicken breast Delicious with Vaslui with your favorite vegetables and special spices, to caress your taste buds with a delicious healthy barbecue:
Ingredients to gather
- chicken breast cubes Delicious from Vaslui
- Cherry tomatoes
- eggplant and pumpkin pieces
- pieces of capsicum
- skewer sticks
- Sichuan pepper, cumin seeds and salt to taste
Steps to follow
1. Put the sticks in cold water for 30 minutes before using them.
2. Season natural meat and vegetables with Sichuan pepper, cumin seeds and salt for a new flavor of chicken.
3. Place the pieces of meat and put them on the skewer sticks.
4. Put them on the fire and spend with your loved ones until the skewers are only good to enjoy.
8 best grilled pork recipes
Pork is a wonderful grilled meat. It is tender and lean and adapts to the flavors of almost any dish. Pork is my favorite grilled cut, just because it's so delicate and has less extra fat, the flavor is excellent, especially when marinated. But you can bake pork semolina, ribs, pork horns and too. Always use a meat thermometer to judge impartiality. Pork should be cooked at an internal temperature of 145 degrees F, which is average. And after you take the pork off the grill, cover it and let it rest for a few minutes before serving for the fattest results. These are the most favorite grilled pork recipes.
These quick and easy chops are marinated in a simple mixture of soy sauce, mustard and brown sugar. The marinade makes the pork very juicy and delicate, so hurry to perfection. Yum!
A dry powder of pork glove plaster to add flavor before cooking on the grill. You can cook this recipe on an indoor double-contact grill or on an outdoor grill. Only the calendar is different!
A pork steak is a fabulous grilled meat. You must use indirect heat. This is done by stopping a burner on a gas grill or by building a fire on two sides, with an empty space in the middle, for a charcoal grill. Place a drip pan between the coals to catch the juices like meat cookers and to prevent rashes.
Marinate the pork chop in the farm salad dressing, then grill, for one of the best and lightest flavored dishes on the planet!
This light and fresh recipe is flavored with lemon juice, lemon peel and dried thyme leaves. The loss of the flake with a fork before being marinated allows the flavor to penetrate the meat. You can also use this marinade with pork currants or with a pork cake.
This classic rib recipe uses a homemade grill sauce that we developed more than 20 years ago. The mustard adds the punch the sauce needs. This is a mild sauce, so if you like it very hot, add some chopped jalapenos or more Tabasco sauce.
Only five ingredients make this super fad recipe easy. I like all pork vegetables. If you want, you can definitely add more! Of course, I was limited to only three.
And finally, the pork chop with a spicy and sweet peach salsa is spinning off the list. This salsa is so good that I like to serve it with everything from grilled fish to chicken to field, with tortilla chips for dipping!
GRILLED MAIZE WITH FLAVORED BUTTER I Recipes + Video
Hello, dear guests, today I prepared GRILLED CORN WITH FLAVORED BUTTER. Grilled corn is more beneficial than boiled corn because by boiling it loses its nutrients but by baking it retains them. Do not hesitate to prepare it in the open air, when grilling, take the opportunity to prepare baked corn. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I still wish you a tasty day and good appetite!
For flavored butter:
- 100 gr. - butter (at room temperature)
- 4-5 threads & # 8211 fresh parsley
- 5-7 leaves & # 8211 fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 & # 8211 lemon peel
- 1/3 & # 8211 chili peppers
- Salt and black pepper
Method of preparation:
- Put the corn cobs in a large bowl and pour cold water on top (to cover them all), let them sit for about 20-30 minutes.
- Heat the grill well.
- Take the corn cobs out of the water and drain them a little. Place them on the hot grill and bake on each side for about 4-5 minutes or until the breadcrumbs turn black (don't panic, the breadcrumbs don't allow the corn to burn).
- Meanwhile, prepare the butter: chop the greens and chili peppers, add the greens to the butter together with the chopped peppers and garlic, grate the peel of half a lemon, season with salt, black pepper and mix.
- Remove the corn cobs from the grill. Let them sit for about 4-5 minutes, then clean them of cloths and grease them with flavored butter. Good appetite.
- Instead of a grill, you can also use a grill pan.
- It is desirable that the corn species be sweet (sugary).
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Tips for grilled liver
I told you about chicken livers in several recipes that I leave at the end of the article. The secret we talked about in the introduction is this: the liver is NOT salted until after cooking, directly on the plate! Okay, it would also be the time and temperature of frying because you didn't salt the liver in vain if you leave it on the grill until it becomes a "sole" or if the embers are too hot and everything burns.
In the case of veal liver, we don't have any problems if it is cooked "in the blood", but in the case of pork liver, the internal safety temperature of 71 C must be reached. You can test it with a meat thermometer stuck in the thickness of the liver slice. In time you will realize the degree of frying of the liver by simply pressing with your finger & # 8211 you will memorize its elasticity. Do not forget that the internal temperature rises by 4-5 degrees even after the piece of meat has been taken off the grill and placed on the plate! So, it is better to stop cooking at 66 C, if you do not want to eat some pieces with a rubber texture.
Not to forget! And the thickness of the slice is important because too thin slices will dry very quickly on the grill and we don't want that.
In the following I give you the quantities for 2 good portions of grilled liver with garlic sauce and lettuce. I used a pork liver but you can just as well choose a veal one.
Lamb beating (ram)
Lamb stew prepared with marjoram, rosemary, garlic, onion and a little thyme
Lamb marinated in herbs
Lamb chops marinated with ginger powder and ground coriander, lime and chilli juice and peel or paprika
Lamb chops marinated in lemon on gr.
A steak that can go very well with grilled vegetables (zucchini, peppers, mushrooms, eggplant, etc.)
Marinated honey kebab
Lamb kebab recipe marinated in dry vermouth sauce, served with pilaf garnish
Golden grate it
Sea bream is a very tasty fish, extremely versatile, very easy to prepare. Freshness plays an essential role in the taste of sea bream. Unlikely to tell the difference between a sea bream and a farm bream.
After washing the fish, sprinkle with a lot of sea salt and leave it on a plate for a few tens of minutes, to get a little salt. If you are adventurous, you can catch fish along the coasts. Then wipe well with paper towels. Grease with olive oil and salt again.
It is assumed that in the meantime you made the fire and heated the grill. At a medium to high heat, after 5 & # 8211 6 minutes on each side and a few on the back should result in a perfectly prepared sea bream.
It combines perfectly with new potatoes fried in an oil bath and young garlic sauce. As well with grilled zucchini and eggplant or asparagus. Garlic, lemon and olive oil are the sea bream's best friends.
Of all the grilled meats, they are my favorite chicken wings. Few pieces of meat become so tender and juicy when cooked & # 8211 properly & # 8211 grilled. Chicken wings, like any other meat that is cooked on the grill, can be marinated in any way, thus adding flavors, but also more tenderness. The chicken skin will become crispy and the meat superbly juicy and aromatic. But let's heat the grill: P!
Preparation time: 01:10 hours
Cooking time: 00:20 hours
Total Time: 01:30 hours
Number of servings: 6
Degree of difficulty: low
Ingredients Grilled Chicken Wings:
- 2 kg. of raw chicken wings (about 18-24 pieces)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of green onion
- 1 lemon (finely grated yellow juice and peel)
- 1 sprig of rosemary (leaves only)
Preparation of Grilled Chicken Wings:
1. Before moving on to the actual preparation, I want to make a few clarifications:
- the preparation time specified before the list of ingredients includes 1 hour of waiting, this hour representing the minimum of the marinating period, so that the marinating process has an effect
- about the marinade used: it is a very simple marinade, with summer aroma, with aromatic plants that will remind you of the Mediterranean style of cooking, flavors can be added or removed, according to everyone's preference, but in the proposed quantities the taste is perfectly balanced, none of the flavors not taking over the others
- the basic principle of any marinade is that you will have to use either an acidic ingredient (in this case lemon juice, a dry wine, vinegar, sour fruit juice, etc. can be used) or some enzymes with a role in tenderizing the meat, these being, for example, fruits like pineapple and papaya, which simply dissolve the hard fibers of meat
2. Check the fins carefully, so that they do not have feathers and down on the surface. I usually cut the tip of the wings, firstly because it burns on the grill, secondly because it has no nutritional value, containing only cholesterol from the skin and bone, but everyone decides whether or not to keep this wing segment . Wipe the fins well cleaned and checked with paper towels, it is very important not to get wet when pouring the marinade over them.
3. Crush the garlic, grate the yellow lemon peel finely, chop the herbs (rosemary, thyme and tarragon leaves) as finely as possible.
4. Mix the garlic in a bowl with the salt until a paste is obtained. Add the olive oil in a thin thread, stirring constantly. Add all the lemon juice, herbs, finely chopped green onions, lemon peel and pepper. Homogenize the marinade well and pour over the wings placed in a bowl (casserole) in a uniform layer. Massage the wings a little so that they are evenly covered with the marinade. Cover the dish and let it penetrate, we have already specified that the minimum marinating time is 1 hour. The maximum? Overnight, but personally it happened to me to leave the meat to marinate, in the refrigerator, even for 48 hours.
5. Like any steak, marinated wings should be brought to room temperature before cooking, so you should take them out of the fridge 30 minutes before placing them on the grill. Heat the grill over medium-high heat and place the wings shaken by the marinade as much as possible (too many particles adhering to the meat would burn and become bitter on the grill). I turn them on the opposite side after the first 6 minutes of & # 8222grating & # 8221.
6. After turning the wings, move to a slightly less hot side of the grill (pull the embers on the opposite side). From this moment, a grill lid becomes very useful, it will help the wings to penetrate well inside in a shorter time, thus avoiding a burnt and bitter crust. I cook the wings on the grill for 20 minutes, until if they are pricked with a fork right at the joint, clear juices appear, without a trace of blood. Attention, the chicken must be completely cooked, no rosy tint is accepted.
Remove the wings from the grill and let them rest for 5-6 minutes before serving. Good appetite and I hope I was helpful :). As a side dish, I recommend the potato salad I made a little earlier, it fits perfectly. Below I have inserted a video clip in which, in addition to another variant of grilled wings, you will also discover a recipe for mititei and one for grilled marinated pork chop.
- 1 ham, 4 to 6 kilograms (1.8 to 2.7 kg), pre-cooked
- 1 cup (240 ml) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) cloves of earth
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Combine brown sugar, cloves, horseradish and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2. Add the ham with the mixture. Place on the grill, cover and simmer for 1 hour, making sure to beat the ham every 15 minutes during the cooking process. Take care of the burning. The mixture should form a sweet crust on the edge of the ham. Once this is achieved, remove the ham from the grill, let it rest for 5 minutes, cut and serve.
How to grill turkey
So, with the whole heel, cleaned of matte, get to work. After washing it, sprinkle with a lot of sea salt and leave it on a plate for a few tens of minutes, to get a little salt. Then wipe well with paper towels. Grease with olive oil and salt again.
It is assumed that in the meantime you made the fire and heated the grill. At two kilograms, the heel is 4-5 cm in the middle. Ten minutes on each side, at a medium to high heat, should produce a perfectly prepared turkey. The challenge is to return it, for which you will need the above-mentioned spatula and a kitchen tongs, which you are supposed to have in the kitchen if you want to cook recipes from this site. Metal pliers with hard silicone heads (usually black, the colored ones withstand higher temperatures but are soft and you lose the goods between the pan / grill and the plate & # 8230).
Garlic turkey goes perfectly with new potatoes fried in an oil bath and young garlic sauce. But if you want something finer and more delicate, grilled asparagus does the job.