1. Slice the garlic, olives and tomatoes. Mix the flour with the baking powder, add the yolks, milk and oil gradually. Pepper. Beat the egg whites with a little salt. Easily incorporated into the preparation. Add vegetables and cheese, mix well. Place in a cake pan greased with oil and lined with flour at 200 ° C, thermostat 6-7, for 45 minutes. Leave to cool.
2. Slice the olives and fish. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients: fish, flour, baking powder, eggs, milk, cheese, oil, olives. Place in a cake pan greased with oil and lined with flour at 200 ° C, thermostat 6-7, for 20 minutes. Garnish with small tomatoes and salad.
Check with tuna and dried tomatoes
The savory cake is a delicious appetizer that you can prepare for the family on holidays. It's a quick recipe with a few ingredients. Here's how it's done.
- 300 gr flour
- 200 ml of milk
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 100 gr of dried tomatoes
- 50 gr parmesan race
- 50 gr cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 cans of tuna
- A sachet of baking powder
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper.
Method of preparation
Put the eggs, milk and oil in a bowl and mix everything. The flour and baking powder are also mixed and added to the liquid composition. Add the grated Parmesan cheese on top and mix until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
Add the finely chopped and drained tomatoes, drained tuna, parsley and season to taste. Mix everything until smooth. Line a cake pan with butter and flour and add the dough over it. Bake the cake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees, then remove from the cake tin and leave to cool for 5 minutes. After cooling, cut into slices and serve hot.
3 recipes for salty tarts that every housewife must know
Salted tarts are suitable for family dinners or can complement first course dishes for lunch. The tarts are easy to prepare, they are delicious, consistent and very fragrant. They can be prepared on both weekends and holidays. Team Bucătarul.eu offers you 3 quick tart recipes with salty fillings. These dishes will become the magic wand for every housewife.
Tarts with salty fillings
1. Tart with cabbage and meat
-400 g of minced chicken (pork or beef)
-1 teaspoon baking soda or 1 packet of baking powder
-salt and spices to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Finely chop the cabbage, pour water over it and put it on the fire. After the water starts to boil, boil the cabbage for a minute, then put it in a strainer to drain.
2. Fry the minced meat in oil, add salt and spices to taste.
3. Mix the cabbage, minced meat and finely chopped greens.
4. Mix the kefir with baking soda and eggs. Mix and sift the flour into the mixture. Mix well with a whisk or beat with a mixer.
5. Pour 1/2 of the dough into an oiled baking dish. Place the filling on top and cover with the remaining dough. Bake the tart in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
2. Fish and rice tart
-1 kg of puff pastry with yeast
-1 bunch of green onions
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the rice and boil it until it is ready. Boil the eggs.
2. Thaw the dough and divide it into 2 parts, spreading them lightly. Line the form with baking paper, grease the surface with oil and place the first part of the dough, forming the edges.
3. Cut the fish fillet into thin slices and the eggs & # 8211 cubes, chop the green onion.
4. Spread the filling in layers over the dough: cold rice, green onions and eggs. Place the fish slices on top. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cover the filling with the other side of the dough and glue the edges. Grease the surface with oil, prick it with a fork, so that the steam comes out. Sprinkle the tart with sugar & # 8211 it will shade the taste of the food and will form a crunchy and appetizing crust.
6. Place the tart in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Let the tart rest for 10 minutes.
3. Mushroom tart
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Sift the flour and add a pinch of salt. Cut 100 g of butter into pieces and rub it with flour with a knife. Add the cold yolks from 2 eggs. Knead the dough, wrap it in cling film and leave it for 20 minutes.
2. Cut the fry and fry them a little in a mixture of butter and oil. Put them in a bowl.
3. Cut the mushrooms into small slices and fry them in the same pan in butter and oil.
4. Put the cheese through the large grater. Mix half of the cheese with the fries and starch.
5. Roll out the dough in a circle and move it with a rolling pin into a baking tin. Level it and cut the hanging edges. Make frequent stings with a fork and bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
6. Prepare the sauce: beat an egg with cream and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper, add the remaining cheese and mix.
7. Remove the top from the oven and place the mixture of fries and cheese on top. Distribute the mushrooms evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste and carefully pour the cream sauce.
FRAGED DOUGH FOR SALT CAKES I Recipe + Video
Hello dear readers! Today I show you 2 ways to prepare crumbly, greasy and delicious dough. You can use this dough for savory tarts, quiches, biscuits, pies, etc. It is a simple recipe that does not require much work. You can also prepare it in advance and keep it in the freezer, then on the day you need it, take the dough out of the fridge and quickly prepare something delicious. I hope you like today's recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a day as tasty as possible and good appetite!
- 300 gr. - flour
- 160 gr. - cold butter
- 2 tablespoons - very cold water
- 1 teaspoon grated - salt
Method of preparation:
- Preparing the dough with a blender: Put in the bowl of a blender: flour, cold butter, salt and put the lid.
- Mix everything together until the flour and butter are incorporated.
- Then remove the lid and add 2-3 tablespoons of cold water. Put the lid on, mix and you will see how the dough starts to bind.
- Then turn the dough on the table and form a ball out of it, wrap it in cling film and put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes (then spread it) OR suddenly spread the dough (about 0.3 cm. Thick ) on the table sprinkled with flour (attention: the spread dough should be larger than the baking tray, and the edges should reach about 4-5 cm. or depending on the size of the tray). Put the dough in the tray and arrange the edges so that they are of equal size, so that they receive a beautiful shape. If necessary, cut off the excess dough and put the tray in the fridge for 30 minutes. You can choose any option.
- Take the tray out of the fridge and prick the base and the edges with a fork and place a piece of baking sheet on top of the dough so that it covers all the dough. Then sprinkle dried peas, beans or rice on top (these will prevent the base of the dough from growing and the edges from shrinking during baking). Put the dough in the preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 10 minutes, then take it out of the oven and take out the baking sheet together with the peas. Put the dough back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Then you can fill the tart with whatever you want.
- You can also use the way to prepare this dough with your hands: Try to work quickly so that the butter does not manage to melt: Put the flour, butter and salt in a large bowl. Crush the butter with your hands and incorporate it with the flour until you get small crumbs. Add salt, cold water and mix, after the dough has started to set, turn it over on the table and form a ball. Then proceed as I explained earlier.
41 Recipes for Meatballs, Omelettes and Cold Appetizers
That's why this collection of recipes for festive appetizers, but not only.
These recipes are not like all the others that can be found in books or on the net. These are bold recipes, simple, practical, economical and very handy.
Like the other 5 recipe books in the series 41 Practical Recipes by Cristina G., and this book contains more than 41 recipes - 46 more precisely.
Here are just a few examples of what you'll find on these pages:
Recommendations, useful tips and valuable ideasCold appetizer recipesFestive appetizer recipesMeatball meat recipesOmelette recipes with potatoesSpinach omelette recipesSalted cake recipesRecipes for gluten intolerant (celiac)Fasting recipes for vegans and vegetarians as wellMushroom recipesChicken recipesRice recipesRecipes with pumpkinFasting recipesWeight loss recipes, dietaryAsian recipesItalian recipesQuick recipesEconomic recipesDare recipesOriginal and non-conformist recipes
For more appetizer recipes with or without fruit ingredients visit:
Do you have all the cookbooks from the 41 series of Practical and Simple Recipes by Cristina G.?
41 Sweet and Salty Holiday Recipes41 Practical and Simple Borscht Recipes41 Sweet and Salty Fasting Recipes41 Gluten-Free Recipes41 Recipes for Meatballs, Omelettes, and Appetizers Recipes41 Recipes for Pancakes, Checks, Cakes and Miscellaneous Sweets25 Potatoes - Gluten-Free Vegan Starters 25 Quick Rice Recipes - Gluten-Free Starters
Are you interested in Grandma's Recipes and old traditions?
Cristina G. has published the largest collection of authentic Romanian recipes in 5 volumes:
Grandma's Recipes Learned from Mom - Volume I - Salty Grandma's Recipes Learned from Mom - Volume II - SweetsMother's Recipes Learned from Mom - Volume III - Preparing the Ignat PigMother's Recipes Learned from Mom - Volume IV to Mother - Volume V
Cookbook - 41 Recipes for Meatballs, Omelettes and other Appetizers
Cookbooks are great gifts for any housewife, especially if this housewife is interested in bold and original recipes.
I'm not saying men can't be housewives.
The books can be found on Amazon, in some bookstores on request, but most of them can be found online.
Write the name of the book, it is enough to type any search engine 41 Recipes by Cristina G. to see who sells them.
My recommendation is to buy them from Amazon. 2-3 times so you don't pay for shipping.
Maybe you can buy them all at once. I say.
The price of each book is minimal, representing the price of printing and hosting on commercial sites.
Collectible Cookbook GIFT - Contest - Grandma's Recipes Learned from Mom
We launched various contests on different blogs and Facebook pages. You have the list at the end in case you are interested.
Many people have already asked me how it is convenient for me to offer the books I have worked so hard on for free.
Well the answer is simple: I am a writer who needs readers and fans.
I don't want to complain and say I don't, because I have, but I need more.
I write for people, not for me. That's why any new reader who finds out about my name is a treasure.
Ah, I forgot what was most important.
If you don't know me, allow me to introduce myself very briefly.
Nmy child is Cristina G. and I am a blogger, poet and writer.
I have 23 blogs, I have written about 24 books (self-help, dishes, alternative therapies, love novels, etc.), I have about 8 Facebook pages, some on Twitter and other social networks.
7 of the blogs are recipes. That's because I'm passionate about cooking and I invent a new recipe every day. But most of all, I've been cooking since I was 6 years old. I specialize in traditional Romanian recipes, fasting recipes (without fruit ingredients), vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free recipes.
I'm in many places online, just write my name @author Cristina G. (necessarily with a dot after G.) and you find me.
But how do you imagine, if I'm everywhere, when I have time to write?
Well, I don't. That's why I'm everywhere, but I can't be present too often.
And look why these contests.
On this blog I offer the biggest prize, namely volume IV of the book Grandma's Recipes Learned from Mother.
This volume includes all the recipes (sweet and salty) published in the first 3 volumes - around 400.
Authentic Romanian recipes passed down from generation to generation (including recipes from the Golden Age - ie from communist times - childhood recipes)
It is a collectible book with great emotional impact.
Every Romanian - whether he cooks or not - should have it in the library. A great gift idea.
|The wallpaper is from Pixabay|
After the review has been published (check it out), send me an email at [email protected]l.com to let me know that whoever wrote it is a contestant.
I'm sure you've read at least one of my books in English or Romanian.
The review (comment) does not necessarily have to be in English, it is also good in Romanian.
I advise you to save the words in a document in case it disappears in vain. This is true of any review in general, not just mine. It happens.
For those who don't know, on Amazon (and other commercial sites) you can't leave reviews if you don't shop on the site.
But most importantly, it is not possible to leave reviews of books if you do not buy books.
And that seems fair to me otherwise we would all leave comments and destroy a man's reputation and career if we have a spade on him.
Luckily, Amazon isn't really an idiot and catches those who do evil on purpose.
What should I write in the comment / review?
Well, tell me how much you liked my book (story).
Write what you just want to be relevant, polite and contain more than 10 words.
Who can participate in this contest?
Anyone, wherever they are, who leaves a comment on my books and sends me a message on [email protected] so that I know that he is a participant in the contest.
Which book will I receive as a GIFT by mail?
Volume IV (4) of the old food collection: Grandma's Recipes Learned from Mom. A huge book that costs something.
In England, the packages arrive at your home, but I don't think it's the same in any country. Maybe it'll reach your mail.
How will the winner be chosen?
By drawing lots. I will enter all the names of the commenters in a list and the process will be automatic. https://www.random.org/lists/.
The contest will end at the end of the month July 2018.
In August will be the winner of this award.
How will I know if I won?
I will post your name (nickname) on Facebook, on blogs and in the occasional letter (if you are registered) just to follow one of these methods.
I'll need your correct mailing address without being able to send your book home. But only if your name is extracted.
At the post office actually. Name, surname, street number, postal code, locality, county, country.
Here are the other contests I mentioned at the beginning. Others are planned.
Salty checks - Recipes
September 19, 2020 By hapleablog in Checks
Fluffy like a friendly cloud, Rapid, it goes without saying, It's much too delicious It's the fig cake. INGREDIENTS 4 eggs 150 g sugar (I used brown sugar) 180 g flour 1 sachet baking powder 50 ml oil 140 g yogurt (I used yogurt with 5% fat) a pinch of salt [& hellip]
CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE AND CHOCOLATE GLAZE
Who, who, who, who? Let's say who, who can refrain from blueberry cake? INGREDIENTS for cake 4 eggs 100 gr sugar (we reduced the amount of sugar compared to the initial recipe by 150 gr sugar). It depends on how sweet you want it to be. 150 g flour 1 sachet baking powder 50 [& hellip]
Fluffy check with yogurt and blackberries
When I say berries, I think of hiking or a cake, like a fluffy one with yogurt and blackberries. INGREDIENTS 4 eggs 150 g sugar 180 g flour 1 sachet baking powder 50 ml oil 140 g yogurt (I used yogurt with 3.5% fat) a pinch of salt 300 [& hellip]
CHECK WITH BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE FLAKES
Fluffy and super delicious. Prepare immediately. Come on, please, nice. Chocolate cake cake. INGREDIENTS for cake 4 eggs 100 gr sugar 150 gr flour 1 sachet baking powder 80 gr melted butter 100 gr chocolate flakes (I used chocolate with 50% cocoa) a powder [& hellip]
CHECK DRESSED IN CHOCOLATE
September 19, 2015 By hapleablog in Checuri
The autumn-winter collection is complete! On the podium, a tasty cake covered in chocolate scrolls INGREDIENTS 4 eggs 100 gr sugar 150 gr flour 1 sachet baking powder 80 gr melted butter 200 gr candied fruit (figs, dates, cranberries) a pinch of salt for icing 100 gr dark chocolate 100 ml fresh liquid [& hellip]
CHECK WITH APPLES AND CARAMI GLAZE
From grandparents to little girls who are just getting to the chair The cake with apple and caramel is a treat for everyone! INGREDIENTS 3 eggs 4 tablespoons grated apples (I used from Naturelo) 120 gr flour 80 gr sugar 60 gr melted butter a sachet of baking powder 1 teaspoon cinnamon 2-3 tablespoons ground walnuts for [& hellip]
At a cake eating contest. In the morning, for coffee, I recommend the one with Nutella. INGREDIENTS 4 eggs 100 gr sugar 150 gr flour 1 sachet baking powder 100 gr melted butter 2 tablespoons cocoa 200 gr nutella a pinch of salt WORK PLAN separates [& hellip]
Van Ghelie wanted dessert On the goagăl he searched He arrived on recipes-haplea And syllabified: cake with ra-hat! INGREDIENTS 4 eggs 100 g sugar 150 g flour 1 sachet baking powder 80 g melted butter 2 sachets vanilla sugar 100 g finely chopped shit grated peel from an orange a [& hellip]
COFFEE AND CARDAMON CHECK
Fluffy, good-looking, delicious, easy to make, energizing. Many qualities and one flaw: it is eaten too fast. What do you need for a cake (picture 1): & # 8211 4 eggs & # 8211 125 gr of sugar & # 8211 200 gr of flour & # 8211 1 sachet of baking powder & # 8211 3 tablespoons of cocoa & # 8211 75 ml of oil & # 8211 1 [& hellip]
Delicious with morning coffee or a cup of tea. What do you need for a cake (picture 1): & # 8211 2 eggs & # 8211 200 gr of powdered sugar & # 8211 250 gr of flour & # 8211 3 bananas (mashed) & # 8211 120 gr butter & # 8211 1 teaspoon powder baking & # 8211 1 sachet vanilla sugar Worktop: [& hellip]
Lightly salted tomatoes with garlic & # 8211 an incomparable taste!
Dear amateur of delicious dishes, today we present you an original recipe for lightly salted tomatoes, prepared very simply. Low-salt vegetables are a particularly crunchy, fragrant, colorful and very tasty delicacy. Discover in today's recipe the most appetizing and delicious tomato dish, cooked in record time and with minimal effort. Thus, you will get the most flavorful and slightly spicy snack for baked or grilled meat and more.
& # 8211 1/3 teaspoon mustard seeds
& # 8211 1/3 teaspoon red paprika
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel 6-8 cloves of garlic and cut it into thin slices. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into small cubes. Wash the dill and cut it into small pieces.
2. Wash the tomatoes well and make a small incision on each side. Insert the tomatoes with the sliced garlic.
3. Arrange the tomatoes in a saucepan or jar, sprinkling them with salt, sugar, black peppercorns, red paprika, mustard seeds, cloves, bay leaves, currant and sour cherry, dill and parsley.
4. Bring 1.5 liters of water to a boil, then leave it under the lid for 2-3 minutes. Pour the boiled water over the tomatoes, then add the vinegar. Cover the pan with a lid (or a bowl of water) and allow to cool completely.
5. Refrigerate the tomato pan for 10-12 hours.
Note: In this brine you can keep the tomatoes as long as you want. If after 1 week, there will be something left of the tomatoes, know that they will turn from slightly salty to salty. They are also very tasty.