So much so that our appetite for ... sweetness passes.
- 300 gr simple biscuits
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 400 ml water
- 50 gr margarine (to be fasting)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- walnut kernels and hazelnuts
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Biscuit dumplings:
Crush the biscuits finely, but leave the larger pieces.
The raisins are soaked in a little rum.
The sugar is caramelized, when it turns brown, add margarine and water. Boil until the sugar melts.
The biscuits are mixed with the cocoa, vanilla, raisins and rum in which the raisins were.
Put the hot syrup over the biscuits. Make balls that are rolled in a mixture of walnuts and hazelnuts.
First of all, cover with baking paper a round shape with a detachable ring of 24 cm.
We grind the biscuits in a robot or we crush them by hand and we put them in a bowl. We add the ground walnut, the milk, the melted butter and we mix very well. then we put it in the fridge.
The mousse, as I said before, is prepared simply and quickly. First we put the gelatin to hydrate in cold water and the strawberries together with the sugar in a blender and we mix until we obtain a puree.
Drain the excess gelatin foils and put them in a saucepan, over low heat, together with half of the strawberry puree until they melt. Be careful not to boil, otherwise the gelatin will not harden the mousse.
Cream the whipped cream well until you get a firm whipped cream.
Leave to cool, then add to the rest of the mousse, then mix all the puree with the whipped cream.
Pour this cream over the counter, decorate according to your imagination with the rest of the strawberries and some chia seeds if you wish.
we strawberry mousse cake refrigerate for two to three hours and then we can serve. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Biscuit Buns - Recipes
We complain about the suffocating heat outside and the fact that we can no longer prepare elaborate cakes that require a long time near the stove, so today I propose a quick dessert. In order not to prepare a countertop for my dessert, I used biscuits and I also like to use biscuits because the portions are equal and well defined. The cream took me about 5-7 minutes near the stove so I quickly escaped, but the cream is wonderful with milk, semolina and butter, then with a spoon and some cocoa and vanilla essence, the result is delicious. He almost didn't have anything to get between the biscuits he tasted so much :))
It is delicious and creamy, I kept the cake in the fridge and it is welcome in this heat.
You can watch the video recipe here.
250 gr biscuits
1 liter of milk
200 gr gray
200 gr sugar
200 gr butter
1.5 tablespoons cocoa
- in a saucepan I put the milk, sugar and semolina to simmer
- stir continuously with a whisk until the cream thickens, then add the diced butter
- divide the cream obtained into two equal parts
- in one of the halves I put the vanilla essence
- in the other I put the cocoa powder and mixed well to incorporate
- in the tray with the dimensions of 21 x 26 cm I put plastic foil after which I placed a layer of biscuits, I placed the cocoa cream and I leveled it, another layer of biscuits, vanilla cream and above the last layer of biscuits
- I let the cake reach room temperature, then I left it in the fridge for a few hours so that the biscuits would hydrate and the cream would harden.
Thank you for visiting and I look forward to seeing you next time.
Don't forget that I'm waiting for you next time for a new recipe and you can also find me on the Youtube channel, but also on Facebook, and if you like the recipes published here, don't hesitate to click the Subscribe and Like button.
The Sprite Homemade Cookies recipe is one of the first recipes posted on the blog and one of the most beloved! Why? Because it is a recipe with tradition not only in my family, but in many families in Romania. Spirited homemade biscuits were the dessert of childhood for many of us.
I remember with great fondness the magical moment when Buni Sia attaches the special end for the biscuits to the mincer. It is 125 years old (at least I think so) and has been used hundreds of times. By Buni Sia, by Mother Lucia, by all the aunts and neighbors who lent him. And Grandma doesn't get confused! Either he did a "vailing" of biscuits, or he didn't do it at all! For her, there is no recipe for biscuits, cookies, pies or donuts that does not start with at least 1 kilogram of flour!
Spirited homemade biscuits - from grandma's recipe to my recipe
As a housewife, I adapted the recipe from 2008 to the requirements of 2018, I reduced the quantities, I used a very fine butter and a special flour - Delizia flour for Pastry. Some fragrant biscuits came out and are so fragile that they melt in your mouth! I made 3 trays and there are barely a few left for the final photos! DE-LI-CIOSI!
Delight Flour - Add delight to the meal
- has been in my kitchen since last year and has not left Teo’s Kitchen since. Today we use Delizia Pastry Flour, ideal for all types of sweets and cakes.
- In the Delizia range you can find a type of flour for each dish you have in mind: Delizia flour in green packaging - special flour for cake Delizia flour in turquoise packaging - special flour for pizza, Delizia orange - flour for bakery, only good for buns, breads, pretzels and flour Delizia for pastry, the one in pink packaging, which we also use today.
Focus the pans - stuffed with cheese, spinach and ham - recipe HERE
Cinnamon rolls and apples - a delicious version of the famous Cinnamon Rolls - recipe HERE
Bread braided with aromatic herbs - a bread that fills the whole house with a special aroma - recipe HERE
Pizza Caprese rustica - you don't need spectacular ingredients, nor do you have to knead the dough very much, but a perfect pizza comes out every time! Recipe HERE