Peel and wash the vegetables, then boil them with a little salt.
In a tart form, put the sheet that is pricked on the bottom with a fork, beat the whipped cream together with the egg and sour cream and mix with the boiled vegetables, put it on the tart sheet and put the grated cheese you want on top. Put it in the oven and have a good appetite!
We start by chopping the onion into juliennes and spreading it in a frying pan. While slowly poaching, cut the tomato in half, and place one of the halves in the center of the pan. We cut the other half of the tomato into four portions and we distribute them in the pan as you see in the pictures.
We fill the gaps with the cherry tomatoes. I chose Assorted cherry tomatoes of different varieties, red, kumato mini, pear, yellow. We seasoned and sautéed everything for about ten minutes. When the onion looks poached, add a tablespoon of liquid caramel and sprinkle with plenty of oregano, stirring the pan so that everything is well distributed and letting it cook for another five minutes.
If your pan is suitable for the oven, we can continue to make the recipe in it. If you do not have the detachable handle, you can make the recipe in a round baking dish from the beginning or transfer the ingredients once poached. We cover our cake with a portion of refrigerated breeze pasta, or if you like it better, you can also use a refrigerated puff pastry plate, which will give you a very similar result.
We bake for 20 minutes at 190º until the cake is very hard and crispy. At that time the breeze paste will change color, although the moisture of the tomatoes will make a kind of speckled pattern on the surface. To serve her we must turn the cake around leaving the shortcrust pastry cover as a base.
Let's go spread the dough of puff pastry for give it the shape of the mold that we are going to use. We cover that same mold with non-stick paper and put the dough cut to size. We spread the same with the mustard Dijon. We cut the tomatoes into slices that we arrange on the dough.
We peeled them eggplant and the we cut into cubes We put in a bowl with the cream, salt and pepper. We now cut the julienne onions which we add to the above. Mix well and pour this preparation on the cake, more specifically about tomatoes. We spread the grated cheese and we bake, at 180ºC, for about 40 minutes.
- Mix the flour, along with the diced cold butter and salt until the mixture forms crumbs. You can do this step using a food shredder.
- Add an egg to the dough and water and continue mixing. To make the broken dough it is important not to manipulate the dough too much so that the butter does not heat up.
- Knead all the ingredients lightly, make a ball, cover it with cling film and let it rest for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Roll out the dough and cover with it a round mold that will be previously greased with a little melted butter or oil and floured.
- Put a kitchen paper on the dough and place a few weights on it (they can be beans or dried chickpeas), this way the oven will not swell.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200 ºC or until the edges are golden.
- Remove from oven, remove baking paper and weights and allow to warm before filling.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces and the pepper into strips.
- Lightly sauté the broccoli and pepper in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Season all the vegetables to taste.
- Place the sautéed vegetables on top of the dough along with the tomato sauce and sprinkle a generous amount of Provencal herbs.
- Beat the eggs with the cream and season the mixture to taste. Pour this combination over the vegetables and tomatoes.
- Spread the cherry tomatoes on the surface of the salted cake.
- Bake everything together for 15 minutes or until the cake is set, let cool before unmolding.
Chinese vegetarian and vegan recipes
A collection of Chinese vegetarian recipes, almost all of which are vegan. If you are a vegetarian who likes to eat at Chinese restaurants, browse these Chinese recipes, including vegetables, lo mein, vegetarian fried rice, vegetarian egg rolls, Chinese tofu recipes, Chinese noodles and soups, and try our cooking. Chinese food sausages at home, whether it's time for Chinese New Year, visiting in-laws or just a mid-week meal idea you need.
As if you were trying ethnic vegetarian and home-cooked vegetables? Check out this guide to vegetarian recipes from around the world!
Chinese Noodle Recipes
Chow mein, lo mein, string of beans, ramen and much more - no matter what your favorite type of noodle, there is never any reason to prepare it with meat! Here are some simple Chinese vegetarian noodle dishes you can prepare at home:
- Chinese bun salad with Ramen
- Vegetarian Gingered Lo Mein
- Chinese style from the Chinese style
- Bok Choy and Tofu Lo Mein
- Cold sesame nuts
- Spicy sesame peanut spices
Vegetables and french fries
I am a firm believer that you can never have too many potato mixes in your life, whether they are genuinely Chinese or just tossed with what you have available (or somewhere in between!). Here are some Asian vegetarian and vegan french fries to try at home:
- Sweet and sour tofu with vegetables
- Low-fat Chinese vegetable fruit
- Asian green beans
- Chinese snow from China and Shiitake Stir-fry
- Easy Chinese vegetables with ginger
- Bok Choy and Shiitake Stir-fry
- The cabbage jam is mixed
- Chinese style mixes with Seitan and Hoisin sauce
- Sweet and sour vegetables
- More vegetable mix-fried vegetables
- More tofu mix-fries
Tofu and vegetarian meat substitutes
Chinese restaurants are where so many of us discover our love of tofu, seitan or other dishes because they are just so good at preparing them!
Here are some ways to try your hand at Chinese-inspired meat substitutes:
- Receta Tempeh Reteza Glazura
- Vegetarian Kung Pao Tofu Recipe
- Chinese Five Spice Tofu
- Orange fried vegetarian & quotpui & quot
- Crispy Fried Tofu
- Tofu from General Tso & quotChicken & quot
- Sweet and Sour Tempeh Recipe
- Sweet and sour mock chicken vegetarian
- Easy tofu frying recipes
Various Chinese Vegetarian Food Recipes
Even more Chinese food ideas for vegetarians and vegans: Sauces, rice dishes, soup, dumplings and more:
Vegetarian quiche with mushrooms & # 537i and & # 537caval
- A flat dough to buy (or you can make a tart dough that you usually prefer)
- 450 g of one-way or assorted mushrooms (mushroom, pleurotus, etc.), washed and cut into quarters
- 1 onion & # 259 ro & # 537ie or an onion & # 259 de ap & # 259 t & # 259iat & # 259 fidelu & # 539 & # 259
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Half a can of milk
- A half can of fat smeared with 25% thickness
- A can & # 259 & # 537i half as a shaved horse or br & acircnz & # 259 Gruy & egravere ras & # 259
- 3 or & # 259 husband
- Nuc & # 537oar & # 259
- Chili or hot paprika.
Method of preparation:
Remove the dough from the freezer and spread it well on the bottom and on the walls of a baking dish with a diameter of about 30 cm, cutting off the excess. Cover the dough with a baking sheet, over which enough dry beans or a special weight for baking are placed to make the sheet glued to the dough (about two & # 259). thirds of tray & # 259 s & # 259 be filled & # 259 with grains). Put the tray in the oven for 10 minutes on a suitable heat (180 ° C), then take it out and leave it to cool for a few minutes, after which it will cool down. 259rteaz & # 259 beans & # 537i h & acircrtia baking. Subsequently, the dough is fried with a fork in a few places, after which it is baked again for about 10 minutes (the crust must become light golden). Then remove the tray from the oven and leave it to cool until the filling is ready.
In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat and add the onions and mushrooms, with salt and pepper to taste. Stir gently, until the juice left over from the vegetables disappears and they look slightly browned. Separately, beat the eggs in a bowl and mix well with the milk, smearing it with a nutmeg powder and a drizzle of paprika.
Take the tray with the dough and sprinkle half of the amount of grated horseradish on the bottom of the pan, then put the mushrooms with onions, after which the rest of the horseradish is added, and at the end, pour the egg mixture with the milk and smear it. On top, it can be decorated with a few very thin slices of mushroom.
Place the oven rack in the middle, place a baking sheet over it and then place the tray with the quiche (in case it is baking during baking). # 259 sar & # 259 stropi din con & # 539inut) & # 537i se & icircnchide u & # 537a. Bake the tart for 30-35 minutes (or if you notice that the filling above looks ripe) at 180 degrees C. At the end of the time, remove the tray and leave it to cool. 20 minutes before slicing the quiche.
Vegetarian tart with egg and basil & # 8211 An appetizer tart that hits you on the back. It has a sensational taste and a fine and fluffy texture
1. To start, cut the slices of bread with a knife so that we keep only the core.
2. Break the bread into pieces and add it to a bowl. Pour the milk and let it soak for 10-15 minutes.
3. We remove the excess milk. Add an egg and mix very well so as to obtain a kind of dough…
4. Pour evenly in a pan half of the composition obtained.
Season with salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
5. On top, add the halved cherry tomatoes. Add the pieces of mozzarella and finally sprinkle everything with olive oil.
6. On top, add the remaining dough evenly. Cover with a lid and bake on low heat, on both sides, for 15-20 minutes until nicely browned.
Wholemeal tart with potatoes
The first time we take care of the potatoes, we clean them and cut them into small cubes, we boil them in water with a little salt. Cut the carrot sticks, onion, fish and sliced peppers. Mix the tomatoes in the robot, but not hard, and set aside.
Finely chop the garlic. Put the vegetables on the fire with a little water, after they have suffocated enough, pour the tomatoes and let them drop (not to be too juicy), then add the garlic. Pour the potatoes and leave on the fire for another 2 minutes. In the meantime, we manage to take care of the top, mix all the ingredients and put in the tart pan greased with a little oil. Add the filling. And put in the oven for about 20 minutes. You can sprinkle a little telemea or cheese on top.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Spread the dough in a cake pan previously greased or coated with non-stick paper. Cut the tomato into slices as well as the Serrano chili. Also cut the green pepper and onion into juliennes.
Place the tomato slices on top of the dough together with the onion julienne, green pepper and add the olives.
Grate the Gouda cheese and spread it over the cake. Finish by placing the slices of Serrano chili on top of the cheese.
Put in hot oven of 180ºC for a few 20 minutes and until the cheese is well au gratin.
I recommend serving this vegetable pie along with a salad and taste it with a orange juice and carrot or any juice or natural fruit water.
- 8 oz Wheat Poppy Flour 30% Whole Wheat
- & frac12 cdta sal
- & frac12 cup coconut oil
- & frac12 cdta dry dill (Dill)
- 6 tbsp water
- & frac12 cdta parsley or dried cilantro
- 1 red Italian pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable or avocado oil (spray)
- & frac12 cdta salt (to taste)
1. Combine all the ingredients and knead until you get a homogeneous dough. Do not knead too much so that it is not too soft.
2. Cover and let stand in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the dough from the fridge, knead and roll with a rolling pin until thin.
1. Wash and chop the vegetables: sliced zucchini and pepper, and sliced onion. Place them in a container, add salt and a little oil.
2. Bake at 350ºF until golden. Just before taking them out of the oven, add the balsamic vinegar, stir and leave for about 5 more minutes.
3. Cover the round pan with vegetable or avocado oil and place the roasted vegetables on top. Cover with the pastry sheet and seal the edges inwards.
4. Prick the entire surface with a fork and bake at about 350ºF for 15 minutes or until golden. Let it warm up a bit and unmold it, turning it so that the vegetables are on top. You can eat this warm or cold savory cake, alone, accompanied by a little cheese or some anchovies. Either way it's great!
TYPE* This same dough can be used to make crackers. It should be stretched with a roller until it is very thin. You can cut it into squares or in the shape you want.