Mushroom salad with chicken breast
A common salad in my kitchen!
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 kg mushrooms
- salt to taste
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- mayonnaise (4 eggs and oil)
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Mushroom salad with chicken breast:
Boil the chicken breast, and separately, the mushrooms. Meanwhile, we prepare the mayonnaise. After the mushrooms have boiled, let them drain well, and then, finely chop them together with the chicken breast and mix them with mayonnaise and well-crushed garlic.
I recommend that the salt be added to the mayonnaise because it is distributed evenly and thus we avoid the excess.
2-3 tablespoons of sour cream added in mayonnaise and a few sprigs of fresh parsley (finely chopped) give this salad a special taste!
Mushroom salad with mayonnaise simple recipe
Mushroom salad with mayonnaise simple recipe. Mushrooms with mayonnaise and garlic or onion (optional). The sauce is made with mayonnaise and yogurt. How to make mushroom salad? A simple, cheap and very tasty mushroom appetizer.
Mushroom salad with mayonnaise it's very easy and fast! He can sit on the holiday tables but also on the daily ones. According to preferences, it can be seasoned with garlic or onion. I like it both ways. Another flour salad with mayonnaise is that with chicken and mushrooms (with onion) & # 8211 recipe here.
I am a big fan of mushrooms (especially fresh ones) and I cook them in many ways. However, for salad I use only canned mushrooms or jar (in salted water). I think I got used to the specific taste of Chinese MaLing cans that were on hand in the & # 821780. My mother made this salad with mayonnaise and garlic using those mushrooms. Today we find canned mushrooms both sliced and whole. The whole ones are small, round and even and look very good in this salad.
Fresh mushrooms were found even less often (1-2 times a year) and only if you had files at the Greenhouses in Arad. Then I made them in the oven, stuffed with cheese and slices of smoked bacon & # 8211 recipe here. Very good!
Of course you can also use fresh mushrooms in salads, but you will have to slice them and cook them for 2-3 minutes in boiling salted water. Then drain them well and leave them to cool.
From the quantities below we obtained approx. 3-4 servings of mushroom salad with mayonnaise.
The best chicken breast salad in the world & # 8211 is worth preparing not only for the holidays!
"Festive" chicken salad is a very delicious, flavorful and appetizing appetizer. It is prepared very simply, from the most affordable ingredients. It is a light and filling salad, only good both for family dinner and for the holiday meal. Replace the commercial mayonnaise with a delicious homemade sauce and delight your loved ones with a real culinary masterpiece.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the chicken in a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt. Remove from the pan and allow to cool. Cut the meat into cubes. Grate the cheese.
2. Cut the ham into straws. Cut the cucumbers into straws.
3. Boil the eggs in a saucepan with water and salt. Allow to cool and clean. Cut them well.
4. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into cubes. Wash and chop the greens.
5. Mix all the salad ingredients in a bowl. Match with mayonnaise and spices to taste.
Necessary ingredients for chicken salad with mushrooms:
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 jar of pickled mushrooms
- 2-3 pickles
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 bunch of dill
1. Put the breast in a bowl with cold water and a teaspoon of salt. We put it on the fire and boil it for 30 minutes. After it boils, take it out and let it cool. Cut the cucumbers into cubes and leave them in a colander to drain well. We open the jar with mushrooms, take out the mushrooms on the chopper and chop them with a knife. In the meantime, the chicken breast has cooled down, so we cut it first into strips and then into cubes.
2. While the chicken cubes cool well and drain the cucumber juice, prepare mayonnaise from an egg yolk. Finely chop the dill. Put the chicken breast, cucumbers, mushrooms and dill in a bowl. Add the mayonnaise and cream and mix to blend so that the ingredients are well covered by the dressing. At the end we give it a pepper powder.
You've probably noticed that I didn't use salt in my recipe. I used it to boil the breast and it took a little salt and pickles and mushrooms have some salt in the preservation process. If you still want a saltier salad, don't sprinkle the salt over the finished salad, as the salad may become & # 8220 more watery & # 8221. Sprinkle the salt on the chicken breast, immediately after you cut it into cubes, and it will become saltier until you put it in the salad.
Chicken breast and mushroom salad
Salads are specialties on the holiday table, so housewives go to the table to put all kinds of salads, as they are tastier, but also more colorful and beautifully decorated. A salad that you will not fail and that everyone will appreciate is the chicken breast salad with mushrooms.
Chicken breast and mushroom salad is quick to prepare, does not require sophisticated ingredients and does not take long to prepare for ingredients.
Ingredient: 300 g mushroom mushrooms, 1 chicken breast, 1 boiled egg, 1 raw egg, 200 ml oil, lemon & acircie juice, salt, pepper.
Method of preparation: For the mayonnaise, mix the raw egg yolk with the boiled egg yolk and, gradually, add the oil and mix until you get a thick and fluffy mayonnaise.
In an bowl of water, bring the mushrooms to a boil and after they have cooled, cut them into small pieces. Do the same with chicken breast.
In an bowl, mix the ingredients mentioned above and finally season with salt and pepper. We can garnish the salad with egg white boiled for mayonnaise or greens.
Sunflower salad with chicken breast and mushrooms
One of the salads I had on the New Year's menu was this one Sunflower salad. It is a simple, quick and very easy salad to make. At the same time it is very effective. It is placed on a plate in layers and decorated as if it were a sunflower, reached maturity.
I really liked this idea that I found on Russian culinary sites and Youtube channels. It may not be the same original recipe, but as far as I understand, that's how it's done. The quantities are relative and you can use the "eye" weighing method.
Basically you need half a chicken breast to boil beforehand. In some recipes I saw that the chicken breast was fried. So is the onion. And I think it turns out tastier, except that I didn't want a recipe with something fried in it. Enough of having mayonnaise. If you don't mind, you can try this option as well.
Then you also need a can of mushrooms, some cheese, eggs and, of course, mayonnaise plus spices. You really can't do without them because they wouldn't taste good. Obviously we will also need to make the petals out of something. For this we will use purchased potato chips. Find it at any supermarket.
See HERE how to make Mimoza salad, in layers, with tuna
We prepare all the ingredients and then place them, one by one, in layers, in a deep plate. First we put the chicken breast, a little mayonnaise, the onion, the mushrooms, the grated egg whites, the grated cheese, we cover with mayonnaise and then we put the olives on top. That in short. Let's see in detail how we did it.
Classical Soviet cuisine: Stolichny salad
The food does not lose popularity nowadays, because white chicken cooked meat is a simple option for many salads.
- chicken breast & # 8211 2 half cooked
- 1 carrot
- 3 potatoes
- pickled cucumbers & # 8211 3 pieces
- 100 g fried white mushrooms
- maybe green peas.
Ingredients for dressing and decorating:
- 15 g of horseradish
- 100 g low-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 stem of parsley (clean)
- fresh tomatoes and cucumbers & # 8211 1 pc.
4 servings of salad can be made in 70 minutes, 100 g contain 210 kcal.
- First boil eggs and vegetables in separate pots
- Cut into small cubes: chicken, pickles, eggs, boiled and peeled vegetables. Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Mix mayonnaise and horseradish, season the salad with this mixture. Put the prepared dish in a salad bowl, use slices of fresh and green vegetables as decoration.
How to cook a salad with boiled chicken breast
Boiled chicken sauce is such a convenient and versatile ingredient that you can make it into dozens of original salads, which will not only add variety to your diet, but will also reduce your total cooking time.
|sliced chicken & # 8211||0.6 kg|
|15% cream & # 8211||60 g|
|mayonnaise & # 8211||20 g|
|green onion & # 8211||for taste|
|parsley & # 8211||for taste|
|salt and pepper & # 8211||for taste|
|Cooking time: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 200 Kcal|
With chicken fillets you can cook a very satisfying dish, using a small amount of ingredients.
How to cook a salad with boiled chicken breast:
Step 1. Put the chicken fillet in a pot of boiled and slightly salted water. Cook over medium heat for 25 minutes.
Step 2. Place the finished product on a plate to cool, then cut into strips.
Step 3. Chop the minced meat in a bowl of salad, pepper and salt, add chopped greens (leave a little green onion). Rotate the salad with a mixture of cream and mayonnaise.
Step 4. Sprinkle the salad on top with spring onions.
How do you prepare chicken breast salad?
Boil the chicken and squeeze it. Be sure to remove the skin, bones and discard them. Cut the chicken into cubes, then mix the chicken with boiled and diced eggs, chopped celery, olives, potatoes, peas, asparagus and apple, then pour the mayonnaise and mix well. At the end, decorate with red pepper.
This is delicious chicken breast salad serve cold and with biscuits.
Chicken breast salad "Alex" & # 8211 a light appetizer, to everyone's taste!
We present you a delicious salad recipe with chicken breast. It is prepared from a minimal amount of ingredients, being perfect both for family dinner and for the holiday meal. Experiment with your favorite salad sauce and enjoy a new tasty appetizer every time.
-250 g of preserved mushroom mushrooms
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the chicken breast in a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt. Remove from the pan and allow to cool. Cut it into small cubes.
2. Cut the preserved mushrooms into 2 or 4 parts.
3. Wash the tomatoes. Cut them into cubes.
4. Peel and chop the onion. Pour boiling water into the bowl with onions and leave for 5-10 minutes. Drain the boiled water and wash the onion with cold water.
5. Grate the cheese.
6. Mix the salad ingredients. Add the crushed garlic.
7. Match with mayonnaise and spices to taste. Refrigerate the salad.