Cut the pork leg into slices (one finger thick).
Beat the slices with a sledgehammer on both sides until you get the desired thickness.
Season with a little salt and a pinch of white pepper.
We break the eggs in a bowl, we add the dried and crushed celery leaf, a little salt and pepper, we mix everything with a fork, we put mineral water and flour, we mix carefully so that no lumps form.
We obtain a creamy mixture through which we will pass the schnitzels before frying them in an oil bath.
Remove the absorbent napkins to get rid of excess oil and serve.
Stop using pork tenderloin for schnitzels! This meat dish is much tastier and fuller.
& # 8220Pig fingers with cucumber and cheese & # 8221 is a very tasty and economical appetizer that will beautify the holiday meal. This snack is quite simple and quick to prepare, looks appetizing and has an original taste. During baking, the cheese melts and gives the rolls a delicate and creamy taste, and the pickled cucumbers give a spicy and slightly crunchy note. Astonish your guests with this unique appetizer!
-100-130 g of hard cheese
-2 tablespoons lemon juice
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the meat, dry it and cut it into thin slices.
2. Place each slice of meat between 2 strips of cling film. Beat the meat.
3. Season the meat with pepper and sprinkle with lemon juice. Then put the meat in a bowl and marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Cut each cucumber along into 4 parts. Cut the cheese into straws.
5. Salt the beaten meat and season it again with pepper.
6. Place a piece of meat on a mincer and place the marinated cheese and cucumber on one side.
7. Roll the filling into a roll. Wrap it with thread. If you do not have food thread, then fix it with toothpicks.
8. Heat the oil in the pan and fry the rolls formed on both sides.
9. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, place the rolls in a baking dish and bake for 12 minutes.
The winter holidays are over, but if you have some pork left over, you can try to make some snacks. Kids love it.
The recipe for pork slices is similar to many other recipes, but it is made from pork (normal!).
Cut thin slices, beat with a hammer, put through the composition of egg and flour and you're done, you have pork slices!
Cut the pork muscle into thin slices, 0.5-1cm thick. Beat the slices with a hammer until they flatten, taking care not to break them. Serve with salt and pepper.
From eggs, milk, flour and salt make a composition of thicker yogurt consistency.
Heat oil in a larger skillet. Put the pork slices through the composition and fry them in oil, on the right heat, for 2-3 minutes on each side.
When they are evenly fried (be careful not to burn them), put the snails in a large bowl in which you put some kitchen napkins, to remove the excess oil. Then serve with garnish (french fries, puree or whatever you prefer).
Hello. I'm Mihai. Family cook. I mean, I cook for my family and from time to time for friends. I'm not a professional, but I cook for pleasure. If you got here, it means that you just read a recipe written by me. I hope you liked it (don't forget to give it an appreciation by clicking on the stars above) and I wish you a lot of success to try it too. Keep looking for the other recipes on the site. If you have suggestions you can write to me using the Contact page. "I'm cooking!" and enjoy your meal!" to your lusts.