Peel an onion, finely chop and sauté with a little water and oil. When it has become translucent, add the chosen and washed rice, a cup of water and let it boil over low heat, until the rice is half swollen, then add the paprika and mix gently. The minced meat mixes well with the egg and onion composition. After they have all been incorporated, season with salt, pepper and thyme.
Cabbage undo was, was. In the pot in which the sarmales will be boiled, make a bed of cabbage leaves. The sarmales are formed and placed in a circular circle, so that the middle remains free. Peppercorns, bay leaves, dill and dried thyme are sprinkled between the layers of cabbage rolls. In the middle of the rest, put a few pieces of bacon or smoked ribs. Place the chopped cabbage, fidelita, on top of the cabbage rolls. Sprinkle over the paprika, thyme, dill and a little omega 3 oil. Fill with water and bring to a boil over low heat for approx. 2 hours, covered.
Sarmalele are served hot with sour cream and homemade bread.
Method of preparation
Chicken ciulama with mushrooms
Cut the breast into cubes, season and lightly fry until it changes color. Separated
Poultry liver stew
Washed liver, put it in the fridge, in a bowl of milk for 30 '. Chop the onion, garlic
Ingredients for chicken stuffing:
- 1 sauerkraut,
- a few sprigs of thyme,
- chicken fat or chicken soup,
- 1 red pepper,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup of broth
For composition: 1 chicken (1 chicken or turkey breast),
- 1 cup of rice,
- 1 large onion,
- 1/2 cup of broth,
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt,
- 1 tip of a pepper knife,
- 1 ou
broth, egg, salt and pepper to taste.
Bone the chicken and put it in the food processor. Then add the rice, finely chopped onion, 1/2 cup. Cut the cabbage leaves to shape the sarmales. Put the composition in sheets and twist to form sarmalute. On the bottom of a tall pot place a little chopped cabbage, thyme and a few tablespoons of broth. Place the stuffed cabbage in the pot in rows, leaving space in the middle. Chop the carrot, onion, red pepper, mix with the chicken broth and broth and add over the sarmale, in the space between them. If you don't have chicken soup, use chicken fat. I also had the filling left, so I added that one to the pot.
Sarmalute in beef leaves & # 8211 recipe step by step sarmale in vine leaves
Sarmalute in beef recipe step by step. How to make sarmale in vine leaves, horseradish, lime, stevia or gully? With dill sauce with sour cream and lemon and stuffed with minced pork or mixed with beef. How much do they boil and how do they grow?
Do sarmalute in beef leaves usually in June, when the vine is young and I can pick the leaves directly from the yard. They can also be made with canned or frozen vine leaves & # 8211 see here how to store them in the freezer or jar.
Sarmalutes in vine leaves are popular in the Balkans, Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and the Middle East. The Greeks call them dolmades & # 8211 word of Turkish origin (although in the category & # 8216dolma& # 8216 enter any stuffed vegetables), just fill them with rice and add them with lemon. The Hungarians tell them tőtike sau tőltike (töltött means & # 8222something stuffed & # 8221) and the Turks & # 8222wire& # 8221 & # 8211 exactly as we call them. The Swabians from the Arad and Timisoara area called them funny & # 8222sarmalutz in foi de fitz & # 8221.
Depending on the geographical area and traditions (or religious limitations), these sarmalute in beef leaves can be stuffed with pork, beef or lamb mixed with rice, onions, greens (dill, green parsley) or can be prepared only with rice and vegetable ingredients: raisins, ground cereals, nuts, etc.
The beef leaf is sour. Have you ever tasted it? As a child, I used to munch on the carcasses on the vines and I liked them because they were sour.
Instead of vine leaves you can use stevia, horseradish, linden or gully leaves. The ones with gully are fantastically good! Recipe o find here.
There are many recipes for sauerkraut in beef leaves, some sour with tomatoes or broth, but I present them to you as I know them from home: sour with lemon and wrapped in a cream sauce with dill. You can also use 10% fat Greek yogurt. This is how the recipe appears in the famous one Cookbook for young housewives written by Silvia Jurcovan. The vine leaf has a certain roughness in texture and aroma and this velvety sauce rounds this dish very nicely.
The quantities below are for approx. 40 pieces of sarmalute in beef sheets, made of 500 g minced meat. 6-8 servings are enough. I only made half a portion, so you will see in fewer pictures.
CS600 Smoothie and Ice Cream Set
Oven bowl, lid, enameled cast iron, 6.6L, round, red
Oven bowl, lid, enameled cast iron, 6.6L, oval, red
If I buy minced meat, then the onion is finely chopped. If I chop the meat, then I put the onion through the mincer. I never lay an egg because then the sarmales harden. To be fluffy, I put a little mineral water in the composition.
It looks very much like my stuffed cabbage. Maybe because we use the same recipe.
Very good, I managed the recipe! , June 6, 2018
Danelia Stochita, May 17, 2015
a good recipe, thank you for the details and for the fact that you added that the beef leaves must be scalded!
the best sarmale like at home mom!
Ioana Nitoiu, May 21, 2014
I put a sprig of dill and a smoked rib on the bottom of the pot
Marin Calin, April 26, 2014
very tasty appetite
Geo Geoko, February 8, 2014
the best sarmale like at home mom!
Stefania Dragan, November 21, 2013
I BOIL THEM IN A LITTLE BORS AND THEY COME MORE TASTY
Undercover, September 17, 2013
where did you get the egg from I didn't find it in the "ingredients"
they are much tastier if boiled in cow's, sheep's, goat's or whey sauce with dill sauce.
Sarmale with beef
Pass the beef through the mincer, together with the hardened onion for 2 minutes in two tablespoons of oil.
Add the washed and drained rice and a pinch of pepper or a teaspoon of allspice.
Add 200ml of water to 100g of rice. Place a cabbage leaf on your palm and put a teaspoon of chopped. After you have done all the stuffing, put the remaining leaves on top of each other and start cutting them finely, like noodles.
Put half the amount of chopped cabbage on the bottom of the pot, and over it the stuffed cabbage in overlapping rows. You can put some smoked among the sarmale. Top with the rest of the chopped cabbage. For flavor, add 2 bay leaves and about 20 peppercorns, a sprig of thyme and finely chopped dill. For color add 100ml tomato juice. Pour enough water to cover them, cover and simmer over medium heat. The sarmales are boiled for 2 hours. You can also serve beef sarmales with sour cream.
Sarmale with beef and duck & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Recipe of sarmale with beef and the rate is great for those who prefer tasty but not fatty sarmales. It is also wonderful for those who, for various reasons, do not eat pork. I especially like these sarmales because they are delicious, juicy and come out perfectly every time. The sarmales go to me thinking about the holidays. My grandmother makes the best sarmale in the world. I still remember the enameled pot full of cabbage rolls the size of a fist that boiled slowly on the stove. Everyone appreciated her stuffed cabbage rolls, even my father, her son-in-law, who also makes some super stuffed cabbage rolls.
Ever since I got married and since my father started having health problems, I have given up making sarmale with pork. I looked for alternatives and at first I made them strictly with beef. I then started to combine it with turkey, and now the best sarmale with beef and duck. The duck breast is wonderful for sarmale because it is tasty and has enough fat to make it tasty sarmales. People avoid beef stuffing because they feel dry, but well done it's not like that at all. Everyone who ate sarmale made by me was extremely excited and asked for double portions.
The secret of these duck beef sarmale is to choose low-fat beef and chop the duck breast with the skin. There will be enough fat to make the sarmales tasty, savory and that will delight everyone at the table. In addition to meat, I also added paprika, thyme, bay leaves and peppercorns, all branded Cosmin. The spices give an extra flavor and are indispensable for any good sarmale recipe. I also added green parsley, and for even more taste, I hardened the onion a little before. But this is optional.
You can boil these sarmale with beef and duck either on the stove flame or in the oven. I prefer to bake them because they cook better and I find them tastier. If you also have a clay pot, it's even better. You will get some wonderful sarmale that go great with tacos and swallows or polished in layers. If you boil them on the flame, be sure to constantly check the water level and turn the pan so that the sarmales do not stick. When they are, you can serve them with sour cream and hot peppers and especially with a lot of appetite! They are extraordinary!
Supreme test: sarmale
For a long time I was convinced that the sarmale recipe will be the one I will open this blog with. They're so obsessed with stuffed cabbage. Good stuff, that would be a problem. You don't really find such a thing in Bucharest. I was very close, at one point, to make a T-shirt with sarmale and I really wanted to buy my sarmale.ro domain, but without success.
Sarmales are a fundamental part of my culinary education and I have an almost religious respect for them. I ate sarmale dump trucks as a child, in a multitude of variants, so many that I ended up developing quite high sensitivities to all types of sarmale. Unfortunately, the offer of urban restaurants is quite pale compared to what the idea of real, tasty sarmale means. Those sarmale that made this recipe famous all over the world.
There are some very important details, in which I believe a lot and from which the deviation is, in general, very small. And let's face it, we're talking about the sarmales I make, I don't claim to have the formula for the perfect sarmales. No one can claim that, by the way, believe me.
- the quality of the cabbage is essential. pickled cabbage, necessarily pickled, makes half the final result. it is important that it is not very salty, which means salting for about an hour in lukewarm water, and that it tastes good. to eat fresh out of the barrel, to like and want more. I recently took a cabbage from a store, in addition to the fact that it cost me 16 lei a piece, it tasted slightly canned tuna rotten, but seasoned with vinegar. do not imagine that this will not affect the quality of the sarmales, even kept for a while in water.
- I believe more in pork. usually the ratio is 50 to 50. pork with beef. for me the ratio is much higher towards pork and I would have no problem if I used only pork.
- the bacon must be smoked. don't mess with kaizer taken from the store or other such nonsense. don't make fun of sarmale. grab them only after you get some real shaped bacon, kept in the smokehouse behind the yard.
- the pot is also an important part here. I use a cast iron one, healthy, I would kiss your forehead if you listened to me and invested in something like this, in this life, sometime, but as soon as possible.
- the sarmale pot can be kept on the fire or in the oven. I combine both options, one hour on low heat, then at least two hours in the oven.
- there are no sarmale without dill. I know, I know very well that there is a large percentage of unfortunates who do not accept dill in their lives. maybe, however, it's time to make peace with this sometimes so unwanted plant. Dill, after so many hours of cooking, will not stand out in the final taste, but, believe me, it will enrich it. That's why I say, maybe you should give it a try, though.
- put wine to boil. not just wine, but not just water.
- the more you reheat them, the tastier they will become. that's the magic of stuffed cabbage, god help us and let's get to work.
- one kg of minced pork
- 300 gr minced beef
- two finely chopped onions
- a few slices of well-smoked bacon
- half a cup of rice, an amount that can be raised to a full cup, I don't see the point, I prefer less rice. which must be washed well in a few waters
- 3 tablespoons broth
- 50-100 grams of duck lard, you can find it in stores, look for it, otherwise, if it's not lard, it goes with some oil, but I insist it should be that duck lard
- chopped dill
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- freshly ground pepper
- white wine, dry, about 300 ml, and the rest water, for boiling
- two pickled cabbages, large, size XXL
Fry the onion in a little lard, just enough to turn yellow. Add the rice & don't forget to wash it - lightly fry it and quench it with a little water. Some put a tablespoon of broth next to the fried rice in the pan. I skip this stage, mix the broth with water, a little sugar and pour over the sarmale at the end, when the pot is full. Yes, it's still there.
It mixes with the meat, don't be afraid to use your hand, it's more efficient that way. Put the chopped dill, salt, pepper, a little green thyme and a cup of water. Or come, rather. I put cider. And it was good. Mix all this again.
And here comes another little secret. Which I really care about. From those slices of smoked bacon, which you put among the sarmale, take two or three of them and chop them as small as possible. Mix with the meat. It's not a recipe for dieters, but these are the details that make the difference.
Let the meat rest and take care of the cabbage. By the way, you also drink a little brandy in the meantime, what the hell !, we are human. Remove the spine, then unfold the leaves, one by one and cut the large ribs. How to pack, here I think a beginner would do best with a video. It's more efficient that way. I don't have it, and from everything I've found, I recommend filming here. There are several techniques for packing sarmales, this is the simplest, from what I found. And very good.
Now comes the coolest part, climbing the furniture into the pot. The first layer, on the bottom of the pot, is finely chopped cabbage, fidelity. The slices of bacon follow, these will sit here like a bed for sarmale. Layers in layers. Probably 2-3, depending on the pot. Place the thyme sprigs and duck lard between them, and top with another layer of finely chopped cabbage. Thick enough that the sarmales are almost invisible. Pour the wine and water mixed with the broth and, say, a teaspoon of sugar, but be careful that the liquid level does not exceed the level of the sarmales.
Cover with a lid, put the pot on the fire, and when it starts to boil, the fire becomes small, as small as possible. After an hour, throw the pot in the oven at 150 degrees. After another two hours, it would be good to check the amount of liquid in the pot, but also the first wire. You will then know for yourself whether they should be left or not.
ARGENTINIAN SNACK WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
In 2018, Argentina was the country with the largest consumption of beef in the world - about 39.9 kilograms per capita each year.
It is clear that Argentines, great lovers of beef, have also found ingenious ways to prepare it.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
340 gr. cooked beef - from sparrow or breast, finely chopped
4 long slices of bread, with crust
1 red bell pepper, cut into long strips, about 1 cm wide
4 slices of low-fat cheese or Provolone cheese
For the Chimichurri sauce:
¾ cup freshly chopped parsley
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Place the slices of bread in a single layer on baking paper. Put the red bell pepper strips in a non-stick pan. Bake the slices of bread in the oven at 180 ° C for 10-13 minutes, turning them once from one side to the other. Fry the peppers in a pan for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Put everything aside.
Put the garlic and parsley in the blender and chop them finely. Then add the lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Turn on the blender again until the ingredients are smooth.
Put Chimichurri sauce on the slices of bread, add beef and red pepper strips. Place one cheese on top of each slice of bread. Place the slices of bread on baking paper and bake at 180 ° C for 7-10 minutes or until the meat is well heated and the cheese melts.
Enjoy this quick and fragrant snack!
The cheapest beef recipes you should try
Recipes - The cheapest recipes with beef, Photo: ymuchomas.com
We present you in the following the cheapest beef recipes.
1. Sarmale recipe in beef sheets with beef is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The necessary ingredients for the wireitthey in beef sheets with beef are the following:
- 20 grams of beef brine
- 50 grams of rice
- 100 grams of minced beef
- an onion
- a carrot
- 100 ml broth
- salt and pepper.
The preparation method for the recipe of sarmale in beef sheets with beef is presented in the following:
- Mix the rice with the minced meat, chopped onion and grated carrot
- Distribute the composition over the beef sheets, then roll
- Add the stuffed cabbage to the pot, sprinkle with oil and top with broth diluted with water
- Boil the sauerkraut until the rice is soft enough
- Serve the sarmalele simple or with the addition of sour cream.
2. Beef broth recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The ingredients needed for beef broth are the following:
- one kilogram of beef
- a carrot
- an onion
- or celery
- a parsley root
- two potatoes
- salt and pepper.
How to prepare the beef broth recipe is presented below:
- Boil a sufficient amount of vegetable soup, meat and sliced vegetables
- Season and let the dish boil until the meat is ready
- Serve the sliced meat with the vegetables next to which it boiled.
3. Beef muscle recipe with butter Is a delicious dish that is worth trying on the next occasion. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: An hour.
The ingredients needed for two servings of beef muscle with butter are as follows:
- 400 grams of beef
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 ml fresh yogurt
- a bunch of dill
- salt and pepper.
The step-by-step preparation for the buttered beef muscle recipe is presented below:
- Wash the beef muscle, shape it, let it drain, then slice it and season it with salt and pepper to taste
- Put the whole amount of butter on the fire, let it heat up and then fry the meat on both sides for six minutes over high heat.
- Remove the meat from the pan and keep warm
- Add in the butter in which the meat was fried the yogurt and the dill washed and finely chopped until the tails, mix until smooth, then season with salt, pepper, thyme and cumin to taste.
- Leave the sauce on the fire for five minutes, then add it over the meat
- Serve the dish as soon as it is ready with a garnish that you like.
Beef muscle with butter is easy to prepare and we recommend you try it, we guarantee that its taste will conquer you from the first tasting, and you will prepare this preparation every time you have the opportunity. The dish is served hot at both dinner and lunch.
4. Beef soup recipe it is easy to prepare and we recommend you try it.
Preparation time: 2 hours.
The ingredients needed for four servings are as follows:
- 400 grams of beef
- or celery
- an onion
- a carrot
- a potato
- 250 ml bag
- a teaspoon of rice
- a link of larch
- sweet or hot paprika
The preparation method for the beef soup recipe is as follows:
- Wash the meat, cut it into cubes, then boil it, frothing it when needed
- When the meat is cooked, add the vegetables (except the potatoes), cleaned, washed and diced. Let the vegetables boil over a good heat, and at the end add about 10 ml of oil, broth to taste, rice and potatoes. Season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste and cook for another 20 minutes, add the heated borscht and boil for another two & # 8211, then turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle the finely chopped larch on the surface, cover the soup and let it rest for five minutes before serving.
5. Veal soup recipe with vegetables it is extremely healthy and last but not least very tasty. The soup has the role of preparing the digestive tract for the main course that will follow, it should not be missing and we recommend you prepare it when you want to prepare a hearty meal for your loved ones. We present below the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: fifteen minutes.
Boiling time: an hour and a half.
The ingredients needed for eight servings of veal soup with vegetables are as follows:
- one kilogram of veal
- two carrots
- four potatoes
- two onions
- two parsley roots
- two celery
How to prepare the recipe for veal soup with vegetables is presented below step by step:
- Shape the veal, removing any fat and any tendons. Wash the meat well, then let it drain. When it has drained well, cut the meat into cubes. Put a pot with a sufficient amount of water on the fire, bring the water to a boil, then add the meat. Boil the meat for five minutes, then strain it. Repeat the process three times. After the meat is done, boil it in six liters of water, with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Let the meat boil over the right heat until it changes color and texture. Foam the soup whenever needed with a soup. Rinse the soup after each foaming
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice
- Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them into cubes, then put them in a bowl with cold water and put them in the fridge. Let the potatoes cool until you use them in the preparation to avoid their oxidation
- Peel an onion, wash it, chop it finely or grate it
- Peel the parsley roots and celery, wash them, drain, then grate them
- Put a pan with a sufficient amount of oil on the fire, let the oil heat up, and when it starts to sizzle, add the previously chopped onion. Cook the onion on the right heat, taking care not to burn it, the burnt onion spoils both the taste and the texture of the dish. If you notice the tendency of the onion to acquire a brown color, reduce the heat to a minimum and mix well. When the onion has turned golden and become glassy, add the other pre-chopped vegetables: carrots, parsley roots and celery. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook the vegetable mixture over the right heat until it changes texture and color, stirring occasionally to avoid burning. When the vegetables are fully cooked, remove the pan from the heat, let it cool for five minutes, then add it to the soup in which the veal is boiling.
- Let the soup boil for about an hour and twenty minutes
- When both the meat and the vegetables are cooked, take the potatoes out of the fridge, drain the water in which they were, then add them to the soup. Let the soup continue to boil until the potatoes are well cooked. Test the boiling of the potatoes by trying to cut them with a fork. If their sectioning is done very easily, it means that they are cooked
- Stop the soup and let it rest for five & ten minutes before serving.
Veal soup with vegetables can be served with sour cream or plain depending on your preferences. Also with it you can add a hot pepper. We recommend that you try this recipe every time you want to taste a delicious and easy to prepare soup.