The stuffed egg is a classic entree recipe and we have it on all tables: Sunday, holidays, etc ..
Easy to prepare, it is appreciated by both adults and children.
I present you the classic recipe only with mayonnaise and yolk.
We can consider that the origin of this egg recipe dates back to ancient Rome when boiled eggs peeled and cut into 4 were served covered with sauce.
Instead, the recipe for the egg stuffed with its own yolk mixed with spices, comes from Andalusia (Middle Ages) and is attested in a cookbook from the thirteenth century.
Why is it called Mimosa? Because its appearance is similar to the mimosa flower.
The mimosa flower symbolizes greatness, elegance, simplicity, sensitivity and friendship.
It also represents feminine energy, hidden under an apparent fragility.
For this reason, since 1946, Mimosa has been the symbol of Women's Day.
MIMOZA CAKE WITH VANILLA CREAM AND FRUIT I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared MIMOZA CAKE WITH VANILLA CREAM AND FRUIT. This cake is like a nougat, it melts in your mouth. The fruits are a fresh and perfect complement. I hope you like this cake and I urge you to prepare it with pleasure. I wish you a tasty day and good appetite!
- 5-6 strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- 1 banana
- 3 rings & # 8211 pineapple preserve
- 3 tablespoons & # 8211 pineapple compote
- 2 tbsp & # 8211 lemon juice
For sponge cake:
- 5 eggs at room temperature
- 100 gr. & # 8211 sugar
- 100 gr. & # 8211 flour
- 1 teaspoon & # 8211 vanilla essence
- A tablespoon of sunflower oil
- A pinch of salt
For the cream:
- 250 ml. & # 8211 milk
- 3 yolks
- 100 gr. & # 8211 sugar
- 2 tbsp & # 8211 flour
- A teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 100 ml. & # 8211 35% sweet cream for whipped cream
Milk, cheese, cheese and many other specialties
Butter, drinking milk, UHT milk, telemea, mascarpone, parmesan, yogurt, cream - so many possibilities, one source: the milk. Certainly, milk is the champion of raw materials considering how many forms you can find and consume.
Milk is a food rich in nutrients and minerals, which provides the body with a daily dose of calcium and magnesium. Thus, it helps maintain our health, being not recommended only to people with lactose intolerance.
At our showcases with assisted service and those with self-service, one is waiting for you very rich assortment of dairy products, both cow and goat, sheep or buffalo.
- Drinking milk, UHT milk, whipped milk
- Natural and fruit yogurt, cream, kefir, sana
- Butter and butter-based preparations
- Cheese, telemea, cheese
- Other specialties: matured cheese, melted cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, feta, mascarpone, etc.
And you don't have to worry about the price. Every week we have, in the catalog with offers, promotions for milk, cheese, butter and other dairy products.
Cook with taste
Recipes in Meat Appetizers
Thaw the puff pastry dough and spread it on the foil with which it is wrapped, but at the size
The chicken breast is put through the mincer. Onion and dill are finely chopped, we put the carrot on the grater.
We wash the meat well and cut it in two or three depending on the piece of meat, I cut it in three. beat
Chicken breast fillets are seasoned with rosemary, salt and pepper
Slices of bagel are soaked in water and squeezed, then add to
Spread the crust on a tray lined with baking paper. If you have baking
Pâtés are my husband's favorites every time I make them
It is a fine dessert, with leaves made with honey and filled with a vanilla-flavored cream, mixed with the sweet taste of strawberry or plum jam, apricots or anything else you like. It is ready in an hour, but it must stay overnight until the sheets are soft.
Ingredients for sheets
- 50 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- an egg
- two tablespoons of honey
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 500 g of flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 500 ml of milk
- 3 yolks
- 200 g butter (the fatter, the better)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 2 ampoules with vanilla essence
- 1 jar with strawberry or plum jam.
Method of preparation
The sheets are prepared this way. Put butter, milk, sugar, honey and egg in a bowl over low heat. Stir constantly for about 10 minutes, without boiling the cream. The final composition must be a thick foam. Once ready, it must be left to cool.
The flour and baking powder are mixed, then put over the foam with honey.
From the composition, you need to knead a dough, which is divided into 4 equal pieces. They are stretched and baked on the bottom of the tray, lined with butter. After baking all 4 sheets, let them cool.
Vanilla cream is easy to make. Mix the milk, egg yolks and flour well and set the composition on low heat. You should always stir until the cream boils. At the end, add the vials with vanilla essence and let the cream cool. Mix the butter well with the powdered sugar and then place it over the vanilla cream and incorporate.
Place a sheet on a tray, over which you pour half of the vanilla cream. Put another sheet, then jam, again one sheet and the other half of the cream.
Place the last sheet on top and ready, the cake is assembled. It should be left overnight with a weight on it so that the sheets soften from the cream.
Simple recipes with egg for babies
1. Vegetable puree with egg yolk
We can offer it to the baby from the first stage of diversification due to its low consistency and fine texture.
& # 8211 any vegetable or combination of baby's favorite vegetables (for example: peas + carrot or spinach + tomato + garlic or sweet potato)
& # 8211 1 hard boiled egg from which we will use the yolk
Method of preparation:
We steam the vegetables until they become soft (the fork enters easily). We then pass them together with the boiled egg yolk until we obtain a fine paste. At the end we can add a small amount of water or milk (mother or formula) to have the consistency preferred by the baby.
2. Polenta with egg yolk and yogurt
It is a tasty combination, also accepted by babies who do not like the combination of egg and vegetable.
-200 ml water (1 cup)
-¼ cup of corn (the goal is to obtain a soft, fluid polenta)
-1 raw egg yolk
-a few teaspoons of yogurt
Method of preparation:
Put the water to boil in a small bowl with a thick bottom. When it starts to boil, add the cornmeal in the rain and mix well so that no lumps form. Stir occasionally with a fork or a spoon. When the corn is half cooked (after about 10 minutes), add the egg yolk and mix to blend well. Let it cook for at least another 10 minutes so that the egg is well cooked.
The polenta thus obtained will be served to the baby together with yogurt (or cow's cheese).
3. Oven in the oven
-1 medium carrot
-½ red bell peppers
-50 g green beans
-50 g green peas
-50 g of cottage cheese
-½ teaspoon of butter
Method of preparation:
Peel and slice the vegetables, then steam them until soft (15-20 minutes). For babies we will care for vegetables, for children over 1 year we can leave them small slices.
Beat the eggs well with a fork or a fork, then mix them with the vegetables and cheese. Grease a small yena bowl with butter and add the mixture. Bake the omelette in the oven at 200 degrees until golden brown on top (about 20 minutes).
For children over 1 year, we can replace cow's cheese with cheese or Parmesan.
4. Finger food
Boiled egg and cut into thin slices are an excellent finger food, being soft, easy to chew and swallow. It can be associated with pieces of bread and boiled vegetables.
Remember that we must not leave the child unattended during the meal!
5. Stuffed eggs
It is a recipe suitable for babies who have already started biting from food and chewing it without drowning (usually after the age of 10 months). We can only offer the pasta to the little ones.
-1 teaspoon cottage cheese
-1 teaspoon yogurt or cream
-some leaves of your favorite herbs (eg parsley or dill)
Method of preparation:
After boiling the egg for 10 minutes, cut it in half and remove the yolk in a bowl. There we will pass it together with the cheese, yogurt and herbs (finely chopped) until we get a fine paste. Fill the two halves of egg white and then decorate them with small pieces of brightly colored vegetables, depending on the taste of the baby (tomato, pepper, grated carrot, parsley leaves).
Sheets: In a saucepan, put butter, milk, sugar, honey and egg. Put on low heat and stir continuously until a foam is obtained, about 10 minutes. DO NOT BOIL! Let the composition cool. Mix the baking powder with the sifted flour. Incorporate in the composition with honey. Knead a homogeneous dough, divide it into 4 equal parts. We spread 4 sheets that we bake on the back of the tray greased with a little butter in the hot oven (until they darken a little in color). They will dry out.
Cream: We mix flour, milk and yolks with a whisk. Put on low heat and simmer, stirring constantly. Add the vanilla essence. Let cool. Beat the butter with the sugar and add over the cooled mixture. Mix well all the ingredients so as to obtain a cream of honey consistency. Divide the cream into two equal parts.
Assemble the cake: sheet, cream, foil, jam, foil, cream, foil. We place a wooden bottom, a weight, over the cake and let it cool overnight.
Are eggs considered dairy?
Although we all know that eggs come from chickens, some of us wonder if eggs are dairy. Maybe this is because the eggs are shredded in the dairy section of the supermarket or because the eggs are often grouped with cheese and milk in nutritional images. The confusion over whether eggs are dairy could also be due to the similarity of the terms Dairy products and of animal by-products . But contrary to this misconception, eggs are not dairy products.
While eggs are indeed animal products and therefore an animal by-product, they are not dairy products or dairy products. A dairy product refers to a product of the mammary glands of mammals, such as cows, goats, sheep and others, as well as products derived from them, such as milk, cream and butter.
Allergies to milk and eggs
Many people who do not eat dairy products do not eat eggs because of allergies, food restrictions, ethical beliefs or other reasons. However, people who avoid dairy products due to milk allergies or who are lactose intolerant - but who do not have an egg allergy - can eat eggs as part of their diet, without the negative results associated with milk intolerances or allergies.
Dairy-free diet without eggs
In addition to causes other than allergies, there are two groups of people who eliminate milk and eggs from their diet. Vegans are people who choose to refrain from eating eggs and milk - a vegan diet is devoid of any animal products or by-products, which means that not only meat, but also eggs, milk and butter are allowed.
There are also some Jewish communities that do not eat eggs with milk if the egg was found inside the chicken and was not laid. This is because an uneaten egg is considered meat and it is not kosher to consume dairy with meat (not because eggs are considered dairy).
Rice without vegetables without recipes
To find some milk-free and egg-free recipes, just look for a vegan cookbook.
What could be the most challenging dishes are desserts, but there are actually several egg-free desserts without milk, where you will find many delicious options for pies, cakes, cheeses, cakes, ice cream, fudge and puddings. A chocolate marble cake is devoid of eggs and butter, and looks tasty and impressive, so much so that it needs no frost. A smart chocolate banana recipe replaces egg bananas, while soy milk and milk-free chocolate are included to satisfy any chocolate craving and keep the milk and egg-free recipe. And who would have thought that cheesecake could be milk and without eggs? You won't think that a vegan cheesecake can be so creamy and delicious.
Ingredients Bee honey cake Albinita
For honey sheets:
- 600 grams of flour + a few tablespoons sprinkled on the work surface
- 150 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of bee honey (of any favorite, I usually use polyfloral honey)
- 20 grams (1 tablespoon) baking soda
- 100 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 1 or
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2-3 tablespoons of milk, as needed to smooth the dough
Milk and butter cream and filling:
- 300 ml. milk
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80 grams of gray
- 200 grams of butter with 80% fat
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar of 370 ml. sour cream (rosehip paste, apricot jam)
- vanilla powdered sugar for finishing the cake
Preparation Albinița honeycomb cake, video recipe:
How to prepare the cake with leaves with honey & # 8211 recipe in text format, with pictures
How to make honey leaf dough for Albinita cake
1. Bee is weighed directly into a saucepan. Add butter (100 grams), salt and sugar and put on medium to low heat.
2. Boil the composition until it starts to bubble and the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
3. Sift the flour into a large bowl with the baking soda. Make a hole with a spoon in the middle of the flour and add the composition with honey prepared in the previous step, already cooled, then the beaten egg with a fork to liquefy the vanilla extract. Mix with a spoon until the liquid ingredients are incorporated into the flour, then pour the entire contents of the bowl onto the lightly floured work surface. We also now turn on the oven, setting it at 180 ° C
4. Knead the dough quickly, without insisting too much, just enough to obtain a homogeneous dough.
5. Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces, the safest being to weigh them.
How to stretch and how to bake sheets
1. One by one, spread the 4 pieces of dough in the form of thin rectangular sheets (I give them dimensions
36-37 cm x 25 cm), constantly taking care to have a well-floured work plan, so that it does not stick. These sheets of bee honey must be as large as possible, so the losses will be limited at the end, when we need to straighten the edges. Therefore, if the sheets come out crooked or uneven, you can cut the edges of raw dough, gluing them where they are missing and passing once more with the rolling pin on top.
2. In the past, these sheets of bee honey, very thin, were baked on the bottom of the trays greased and sprinkled with flour. Now we don't have to bother to do this or make too much mess in the oven, because we have baking paper. Therefore, the trays are lined with baking paper, the sheets are rolled one by one on the twister and with its help, we transfer the raw sheets over the tray, unrolling them in place, as seen in the images below.
The dough sheet is lightly wrapped on the rolling pin.
Lift the dough with the rolling pin and roll it in a tray lined with baking paper.
3. Before baking these sheets of bee honey, pierce the entire surface with a fork to prevent uneven growth during baking.
4. Bake each of these sheets of honey with honey, in a preheated oven at 180 ° C, at a medium height. Baking time is 10 minutes for each sheet. During this time these leaves with bee honey will color in a beautiful golden brown. Be careful, hot sheets are very fragile! We need to let them cool well in the tray or transfer them with the baking paper from the base on a flat surface until they cool completely. After they cool, the sheets will harden a lot, they will be like hard biscuits. Don't be alarmed, this is what should happen, this texture will help the sheets to absorb a lot of moisture from the cream, softening nicely.
Preparation of semolina cream with milk and butter for the honey bee cake Albinita
1. The base of the cream for honey bee cake is a semolina with vanilla milk. Put the milk on the fire together with the sugar and salt. After the milk boils, add the semolina in the rain, stirring constantly. Boil for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly with the pear-shaped target, then set aside and allow to cool well.
2. After the semolina base with milk has cooled, add the soft butter, cut into cubes, and the vanilla extract.
3. Mix with the mixer at high speed until a frothy white cream is formed.
Assembling the cake
1. To assemble our honeycomb cake, place the first sheet of honey in a tray of the right size. Cover the first sheet with half of the milk cream and butter, leveling it very well, because the final aspect of the cake also depends on it.
2. Cover the cream with the next sheet and press lightly, applying constant pressure with the palms on the entire surface. Cover the second sheet with the jam, which we also try to distribute as nicely as possible. An uneven filling will lead to a cake with an uneven appearance, uneven portions, etc.
3. Cover the jam with the third sheet, press lightly and add the rest of the cream. After leveling the cream, cover everything with the last sheet. Our honey cake is ready assembled. Place a larger tray on top of the cake in which you have placed a weight (2-3 thick cards, for example) and leave it in a cool place overnight. Do not try to cut the cake with honey on the same day, the sheets will be brittle and hard.
The next day, we straighten the edges of the cake with a knife, then we can slice our honey cake into portions as desired.
After portioning, the surface of the cake is powdered with powdered sugar, we place it on a plate and you have a great appetite!
Did you like this recipe?
Delicate cake "Mimosa" - very tasty and light!
A dessert like a cloud, fine and delicate to melt in your mouth! Fluffy sponge cake with delicious whipped cream!
For the countertop:
& # 8211 15 gr of corn starch.
For the cream:
& # 8211 30 gr of cornstarch
& # 8211 grated peel of 1 lemon
& # 8211 200 ml of whipped cream (30-33%).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Combine the flour with starch and baking powder.
2. Beat the eggs with the mixer until fluffy, then add sugar and continue mixing until the composition is light in color.
3. Sift the flour mixture directly into the bowl and mix the dough carefully, using the spatula.
4. Line the base of the form (18 cm) with baking paper, hit it on the table, enough to distribute the dough, and put it in the preheated oven at 180 ° С for 30 minutes.
5. Mix the egg with the sugar, starch and lemon peel until smooth.
6. Pour the milk, put the pan on low heat and stir continuously until you get a thick and homogeneous cream. Cover it with plastic wrap on contact and let it cool.
7. Beat the cream until it becomes fluffy cream.
8. Transfer the boiled cream to a bowl, mix with the mixer, then add small portions of whipped cream and continue mixing.
9. Mix the water with the sugar until it melts completely.
10. Pass the knife on the edges of the form, remove the sponge cake, cut the top, then cut it in half, so you get 3 countertops.
11. Cut the edges of a countertop, then cut it into cubes.
12. Place a countertop on the serving platter, syrup it and cover it with cream.
13. Add the second countertop, syrup it, coat the cake in cream and decorate it with countertop cubes.
A wonderful homemade cake, with which you will manage to impress the family!