French fries (disorganized :)))
Boil the potatoes in their skins. When they have cooled slightly, we clean them, let them cool and put them on the grater with large meshes. Boil the eggs for 10 minutes. We put them on the grater.
Grease a yena bowl with butter, put like this: a layer of grated potato, one layer of cheese and half the amount of grated egg, repeat the layers, ending with one of potatoes. Ah, let's not forget, salt and pepper .... so ... a little, between the lines.
Beat raw eggs, add sour cream, a pinch of salt and pour over.
We distribute the ribs in a disorderly way :))))
If you have inspiration, "decorate" beautifully, if not..follow me :))))
Put in the oven until you smell an inviting smell and hear cries:
-Mom, what does it smell like?
-Yes, what's his name?
-AAAAA, it's a surprise.
French baked potatoes & # 8211 simple recipe
French baked potatoes & # 8211 simple recipe. French fries, a simple but tasty and extremely versatile dish. The basic French potato recipe contains potatoes, boiled eggs and cream but there are various variations and variations, many and delicious.
We often eat baked French fries at home. Especially in the evening, at dinner. The reason for such popularity is not difficult to guess: it is a recipe with ingredients at hand, requires minimal preparation and biblical time and results in a tasty dish.
There are several ways to prepare French potatoes. The favorite in our house is the one where, in addition to the classic ingredients: potatoes, boiled eggs, sour cream, we add mousse kneaded cheese that we prepare at home from fresh curd given through the mincer and mixed with a pinch of salt. Other variations contain bellows cheese for a slightly spicy touch or for an aristocratic kind, very filling, some sliced smoked sausages placed between layers.
Ingredients for french fries
Wash the potatoes and boil them in their skins, in a pot with plenty of water and 2 tablespoons of salt. Leave to boil until they are well done (test with a fork). Drain well, rinse in several rounds of cold water. Then peel.
Grease a baking tray with butter, put a row of potato slices, then a row of salted cheese, again a row of potato slices, then cheese mixed with fresh egg and a few pieces of butter. Place in the preheated oven, about 30 minutes, until au gratin.
Baked potatoes ("French")
French potatoes have as much in common with French cuisine as the "beef" salad that we Romanians display with great pomp at family celebrations. It seems that the "real" French potatoes are Dauphinoise potatoes. But this is a topic of debate for historians of culinary and gastronomy.
If you are out of ideas and have about an hour to spare, check in the fridge and see if it contains eggs, dairy, cheese and some dirt (in the truest sense of the word). If you also have some potatoes (how few - at least 4), salt and pepper, the job is almost done.
How do you proceed?
- Boil the potatoes in their skins for about 15 to 20 minutes, so that they do not crack with envy
- Boil hard-boiled eggs (2 - 5 pieces, taking care to keep 2 raw eggs)
- Grease a pan with oil and put the peeled potatoes in it and cut into eighths (in sixteenths, if they are large)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Now the pig enters the scene, in the form of what you have (kaiser, smoked muscle, ham, peasant ham, boiled breast, ribs, it doesn't matter). Small and many cubes to be
- If you have curd / cheese / mozzarella / etc. and it can be cut into cubes, put
- Cut the eggs in half into quarters (so as not to repeat the phase with the eighths) and spread them among the potatoes, meat and cheese
- Top some bellows cheese and / or some grated hard cheese.
- Beat the raw eggs with some cream / milk / yogurt / kefir / sana and pour as evenly as possible over the mixture in the pan
- Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 - 220 ° C for about half an hour. It should be done
- If you want a coppery touch, put them on the grill, but do not carbonize them for more than 5 minutes.
The statement 1 - what I told you in the above lines fully represents the concept and intellectual property of my wife.
The statement 2 - My role in this story was to wash the potatoes, to notice how nicely they boiled and to peel the eggs. And to take pictures, obviously.
1 kg of potatoes
300 g telemea of cow
100 g telemea
We peel the potatoes, wash them and boil them in salted water.
When they have boiled, drain the water, turn off 4-5 potatoes and grind the rest as for puree, let it cool.
Boil 3 eggs in salted water.
In a bowl beat 3 eggs with salt, add grated cheese, chopped onion and mashed potatoes (I grated).
In a pan greased with butter add the slices of potatoes (of those I stopped) add 1/2 of the composition of the mixture of egg and potatoes, add the 3 eggs (peeled) cut into 2, above the remaining mixture .
I beat the egg with a fork, add the grated cheese and mix.
Pour the mixture on top of the puree and put it in the preheated oven until it browns nicely.
Try this video recipe too