This is a good option for moms, the recipe I make for children has a little more sugar. Muffins are something common in our house, it is even healthier for children than pre-packaged sweets from the trade.
- 250 gr flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- Fruit (optional)
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
METHOD OF PREPARING MASTER RECIPE:
Mix the dry ingredients (sugar, flour, etc.) and make a hole in the middle.
Separately, mix the liquid ingredients and pour over the dry ones. Stir only until incorporated. Now you can add fruits. It can be poured in the form of muffins.
Bake over medium heat until the toothpick comes out of the muffin clean, about 20-25 minutes.
Delicious recipes !!
1. Knead the dough ingredients and leave in the fridge for half an hour.
2. Put the form on the fire and heat it on both sides, grease it with a little oil only for the first nuts, after that it is no longer necessary because the shell will not stick.
3. Take the cake out of the fridge and make small balls that we put in the form. First I make balls out of the whole crust and after that I only deal with baking because the shape is very hot and bakes very quickly. Hold for about 10 seconds on each side. The walnut edges are crushed and added to the filling cream.
4. For the cream, mix the starch with the sugar and cocoa in a saucepan, add the milk and mix with the whisk so as not to leave lumps. Put the pan on the fire and stir continuously so that it does not stick.
5. When the cream becomes thick, turn off the heat and let it cool a bit, then add the rum essence, coconut or ground walnut and the crumbs from the ripe walnuts.
Very tasty & # 8211 Fluffy Muffins Ingredients:
(exactly 12 pieces come out, the perfect amount for a regular muffin tray)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (glass) of 150 ml. with sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 75 ml. of oil (half of the same cup, the oil should NOT be olive, I used grape seeds, the sunflower oil is also suitable)
- 1, 1/2 cup flour + 1 & # 8211 2 tablespoons extra flour (measure with the same cup)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- additives to taste: today I used the pieces of chocolate (about 50 grams) + 2 tablespoons of candied orange peel, blackberries, blueberries, etc. fit well.
- powdered sugar for finishing or a chocolate icing, sherbet, etc.
Preparing fluffy & very tasty muffins:
Turn on the oven and set at 180 degrees Celsius. Whole eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar are placed in a bowl (picture 1). Mix with the mixer on high speed until the eggs froth and form a fairly consistent cream (about 5 minutes & # 8211 picture 2). Add the oil in a thin thread (as in mayonnaise) and continue mixing until it is completely incorporated (picture 3). Add the flour & # 8211 first 1 cup and a half, if necessary add 1 & # 8211 2 tablespoons & # 8211 and the baking powder (picture 4), then the additives, if you want, I added the chocolate pieces and candied orange peel (picture 5). Mix the composition, which must be a little more consistent than a pandispan, about the viscosity of a cake (picture 6).Divide the composition evenly in the holes of a muffin tray (or in individual shapes), preferably using special muffin papers or, if you don't have it, grease the molds with butter and sprinkle with flour.Bake the pan in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius, for about 25 minutes. The muffins must be high and golden and the middle must be well baked (the toothpick test is the most relevant).As with any cake, I recommend that they be cooled on one side.At this moment they are practically ready, only good to swallow, they can be sprinkled with powdered sugar, if not, they are beautiful and simple:If you want to glaze them as I did (first image), melt the white and dark chocolate separately (I used 60 grams of white chocolate and 30 grams of dark chocolate). It is important that both chocolates are at about the same temperature and consistency. Glaze the muffins with white chocolate (or vice versa):Then, with the contrasting chocolate placed in a cone with a very small opening, or an ornament syringe, draw circles (approximately) on the surface of the muffins:With a toothpick, draw lines from the middle to the edges to form the pattern like & # 8222pider & # 8221:Glazed or not, they are just as good and fluffy:
Halloween vampire muffins with chocolate
Suitable for Halloween, but also for other children's parties, these vampire chocolate muffins will definitely be the center of attention.
Chocolate vampire muffins for Halloween
- 3 eggs
- 50 g butter
- 125 ml yogurt
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g of flour
- 1 perfect baking sachet
- 2-3 tablespoons of cocoa
- For decoration:
- 400 ml of cherry compote juice
- 3 tablespoons cherry jam syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 box of chocolate cream
- 1 bag of fruit jelly vampire teeth
- a few squares of chocolate
- chocolate ornament ants
- a few chocolate-wrapped peanuts
- a few candies of colored fruit-flavored sugar
Method of preparation:
First, make the jelly by soaking the galatin in a few tablespoons of cherry compote juice and then adding the rest of the liquid and the cherry jam syrup after 10 minutes. Then bring to a boil and after boiling, leave to cool and fill the muffins with a teaspoon later. Beat the whole eggs well with the sugar.
Add the yogurt, soft butter and flour mixed with baking powder. Mix well and pour the dough into the muffin-shaped tray or into separate halves, then put a teaspoon of jelly in the middle of the muffins and then the dough until the jelly is covered. Put in the hot oven and leave for about 20-25 minutes in the middle over medium heat. After they have cooled, we take them out of the forms and decorate them according to imagination and tastes.
You may also be interested in:
Pancakes - 12 most tasty and nutritious pancake recipes
Muffins with ricotta
Are you looking for a muffin recipe to use every time you need "something sweet?" Are you looking for a muffin recipe that is fluffy and moist but also keeps it that way for a few good days? Are you looking for a super muffin recipe that is super easy to customize and adapted to the tastes of children and adults? Then you found the perfect recipe - Muffins with ricotta!
Ricotta muffins - The most versatile muffin recipe!
Why do I say that? Because… it is! The muffin recipe with ricotta is delicious exactly as it is, or it can become a starting or basic recipe for other muffin recipes!
- You can keep 1/3 of the composition, in which to put a spoonful of cocoa and a tablespoon of rum essence. Then, once you fill the forms with the "white" dough, put a teaspoon of the "black" dough. The outcome? Some very beautiful marble muffins!
- Instead of almond flakes and orange peel, you can use to flavor the muffins lemon peel, vanilla, almond essence. You can add raisins, nuts, cranberries, fresh diced fruits.
- You can also bake the obtained composition in the form of cake, cake top or pancakes (American pancakes).
Ricotta muffins - and more tips & amptricks for the recipe
- From the given quantities come out exactly 12 standard size muffins or 6 jumbo muffins, a standard size cake or a cake top with a diameter of 20 cm.
- It is very important to beat the egg white foam very well, until we have a very strong meringue, shiny and which does not fall when we turn the bowl upside down. A very strong meringue provides us with some very fluffy and airy muffins.
Ricotta muffins - useful tips for a successful meringue
- Make sure that the bowl in which you put the egg whites is clean and very well degreased.
- To degrease, pass a piece of lemon over the walls of the vessel.
- Then, make sure that there is no thread that is yellow "dropped" in the whites. The yolk is very greasy and prevents the egg whites from beating well.
- Start by beating the egg whites with a pinch of salt and a few drops of lemon juice. These make the meringue much more stable.
- When you already have a thick foam (the egg whites have at least doubled in volume), start adding the caster sugar gradually, spoon by spoon, until the meringue becomes very hard and shiny.
- A mixer with support will help a lot, as a very well made meringue requires at least 10-15 minutes of continuous mixing, with the mixer at high speed.
Ingredients for 12 pieces Muffins with ricotta
- 3 eggs size L
- 200g sugar cough Castello
- a teaspoon of lemon juice
- a tablespoon of orange peel
- a spoonful of vanilla Castello
- 250g Lovilio ricotta
- 200g faina Castello
- a sachet of Castello baking powder
- a dust will be Castle
- 50g Belbake almond flakes
All the ingredients for the BRIOSE CU RICOTTA recipe can be found in Lild stores
Preheat the oven to 160 ° C and line the muffin tray with special papers. Separate eggs. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and lemon juice until they have a foam. Add 100g caster sugar (half the amount), gradually, spoon by spoon. We need to have a strong, shiny meringue.
Separately, mix the yolks, the rest of the caster sugar (the other 100g), the orange peel. We need to get a thick cream, like ointment. Add ricotta, mix. We also add almond flakes, vanilla, flour, baking powder. We mix very well. Add the meringue, mix with the patula, with movements from top to bottom, folding.
Distribute the composition evenly between the 12 shapes. Bake for 25-35 minutes in the oven at 160 ° C. The muffins are baked when they are nicely browned and pass the toothpick test - a toothpick inserted in the middle of the muffins comes out clean, without traces of dough.
The best recipe for fluffy muffins
Some time ago I set a goal: to do some perfect muffins! To come out fluffy, to come out soft, fragrant, to come out like a story. I'm not telling you how hard it was to get to the stage I set for myself, because I'm also very critical of what I cook.
After dozens of recipes tried and dozens of net pages flipped through, I managed to stop at one recipe. You'll see it's ultra-simple, and it seems ultraboring. The banal combination of ingredients will result in 2 muffin trays that you eat with your eyes, fingers, mouth, face, whatever you want, and which Dodo devours (if he catches them). I don't even know exactly where I got the recipe from, I only know that I adapted it a little. So I thank the person from whom I borrowed the recipe: D.
- 3 eggs
- 150 ml oil
- 150 ml milk / mineral water
- 150 g sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 baking powder
- 335 g flour
Optionally, you can combine / fill / decorate with glaze from Dr. Oetker, powdered sugar, cream, chocolate cream, cherries, raspberries. I once filled them with feathers and jellies. Gummy bearsssss! You can divide the quantity and add and cocoa in one of them to come out colorful and even tastier.
That's what I used them for. The original recipe had mineral water, but I usually put milk instead of mineral water. The muffins are just as fluffy in this case, whatever you choose, and it seems to me that the milk tastes even better. Now, you can put more sugar, they don't come out too sweet with only 150 g. If you make them with fruit, choose about 200 g of sugar, maybe even 250 g for those of you who are not afraid of diabetes: D. If you fill the muffins with chocolate, then it is better to leave the initial amount of sugar. As for vanilla sugar, give it a try Bourbon vanilla sugar from Dr. Oetker, I tell you that there is no more flavorful vanilla sugar.
The 3 eggs mix whole with sugar and vanilla sugar and try to mix them until the sugar is gone. added the milk, mix, add oil, mix. Extinguish baking powder with a little lemon / vinegar and pour into the dough and mix. Then put and flour gradually until you incorporate everything. And that's about it, it doesn't take more than 15 minutes, let's say 20, until you prepare the dough. A will come out soft dough, which you will pour with a spoon.
Of course, there are muffin trays and baking paper for muffins. Advice, I grease the papers a little with oil so that they come off the muffins easily, just a little, on the bottom and on the edges.
Now, we fill half of the muffin tin with the dough, then we can put the cream, the fruit, or anything else that can be considered a filling, then we pour the & # 8220cap & # 8221 of dough on top. You need to leave a space of about half a centimeter to the edge of the muffin form to make sure it will not pass.
He leaves bake for about 20 minutes without opening the door, and then do the test with the toothpick to see if it is ready (if the toothpick comes out dry, without dough glued to it, then they can be removed from the oven).
That's what the recipe sounds like fluffy muffins, and it never fails, it's not expensive again. In the next post, muffins with chocolate cream, I will detail what I recently filled them with: the recipe inspired by Dodo and a chocolate cream from his grandmother, which fit perfectly. It will be a combination of lava cake and these muffins. I bet you'll like it!
*** I'm asking you sorry for the poor quality pictures, they are made long ago with probably a phone
Mexican tuna and vegetable muffin recipe
I put in the composition of these salty muffins, tuna fillets preserved in oil. And because we use Mexican vegetables very often, we added them as well.
There was another jar of mushrooms in the pantry and a few olives in the fridge. Also through the fridge I found in a jar a few slices of donuts in vinegar. I combined all these ingredients, to which I added a simple dough. I made the dough with the water in which the Mexican vegetables were boiled, with the oil from the tuna fillet and flour.
I think you can imagine how good the appetizer muffins turned out with so many ingredients.
But if you are missing certain ingredients from this recipe, they can be replaced with others. You can also put a lightly hardened onion and dried or fresh tomatoes.
This is actually a recipe you can make with what you find in the fridge.
You can also find similar recipes on the blog such as:
* And if you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
More pumpkin recipes:
- 1/2 cup whole wheat white flour, King Arthur
- 3/4 cups unbleached flour for all purposes, King Arthur
- 3/4 cup unprocessed sugar
- a teaspoon of baking powder
- Two teaspoon spice pumpkin pie
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin, not stuffing the pumpkin pie
- Two tablespoons vegetable oil
- Two large egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- baking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 °.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and lightly spray the liners with oil for easy removal.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, pumpkin spices, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt with a whisk.
- Put aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, oil, egg whites and vanilla and beat on medium speed until thick.
- Turn the sides of the bowl over.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture, then mix on low speed until it mixes too much.
- Push the chopped walnuts.
- Pour the dough into a prepared muffin tin and bake on the central support for 24 to 26 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let them cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
NutritionServing: one muffin of normal size, Calories: 162.5 kcal, Carbohydrates: 23.5 g, Protein: 3 g, Fat: 7 g, Saturated fat: one g, Cholesterol: 31 mg, Sodium: 170 mg, Fiber: Two g , Sugar: 14 g Smart blue dots: 6 Points +: 4 Keywords: healthy pumpkin muffins, healthy nut muffins, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin muffins 4 PP 6 SP Baked Bread and Cakes Breakfast and Brunch Fall Poor Sodium Pumpkin Recipes Recipes Under 10 USD posted September 15, 2012 of Gina 148 Comments / Leave a comment '
Gluten-free and sugar-free muffins
Gluten-free and sugar-free muffins - an excellent option for breakfast or the school package!
Even if you do not have gluten intolerance, I recommend the recipe for Gluten-free and sugar-free muffins because they are extremely fluffy, very fragrant, they are prepared in just a few minutes and they are also baby friendly!
Gluten-free and sugar-free muffins - Everything you need to know about the recipe
- I chose almond flour from Lidl (very finely ground almonds). It is at a very good price and you can also use it for the macarons recipe.
- Because it is a recipe without added sugar, it is important to use very well ripened bananas. Thus the bananas will bring the "sweetness" of the recipe. Do you know those bananas so ripe and yellow that they even have black spots? The ones you seem to have forgotten in the fruit basket and no one is eating anymore? THEY ARE IDEAL FOR THE RECIPE Gluten-free and sugar-free muffins.
- Once prepared, the muffins last very well in the refrigerator for 4-5 days or you can freeze them in individual bags, then leave them at room temperature until they thaw.
- In the composition we can add fresh blueberries, dark chocolate flakes or diced apples / pears.
Ingredients for 12 pieces of gluten-free and sugar-free muffins
- 3 large bananas, very well ripened
- 3 eggs husband
- 300g ground almonds Alesto
- a sachet of Belbake baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- vanilla essence to taste
All the ingredients needed to prepare the gluten-free and sugar-free muffin recipe are waiting for you LIDL stores.
I invite you in LIDL kitchen, discover other similar recipes! Click on the title to access the recipe:
- & # 8211 a creamy, vegan sauce and ideal with gluten-free pasta
- Appetizer check with tuna and baked peppers & # 8211ideal for breakfast or snack
- Hummus cream avocado cu & # 8211 an extraordinary cream hummus
Preparation Gluten-free and sugar-free muffins
- Preheat the oven to 180 °. We line a muffin tray with special papers or non-stick spray.
- In a blender we put the chopped bananas, eggs, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla. We mix very well.
- Add almond flour, mix again. If we add blueberries or chocolate, now is the time, but we mix them with the spatula and not with the blender.
- We fill the muffin boxes so that they are full.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test. Then let them cool in the pan until they reach room temperature
Gluten-free and sugar-free muffins will be loved by children and mothers alike! May you be the best!
Delicious and full of vegetables, they are ideal for a family lunch or an afternoon snack.
From these ingredients we get 12 muffins that we can keep in the fridge, in a hermetically sealed jar for 3 days. They can also be kept in the freezer after baking and complete cooling. To thaw them, simply leave them at room temperature for a few hours or overnight.
Chocolate chip muffins - video recipe
- ▢ 240 g flour
- ▢ 150 g chocolate
- ▢ 150 g sugar
- ▢ 100 g soft butter
- ▢ 80 ml milk
- ▢ 4 small or 2 large eggs
- ▢ 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ▢ 1 vanilla essence
- ▢ a little salt
Method of preparation
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
The chocolate flake muffin recipe is one of the fastest and tastiest recipes you can make at home. They are easy to make, fluffy and can be prepared by anyone, even a child. In my family I am a place of honor and no one refuses a muffin, especially one chocolate muffin. I have loved muffins since childhood, when I didn't know what they tasted like, but I saw them in American movies. They looked like super cakes to me, made in small shapes, in a tray that I hadn't even seen in Romania. They seemed really extraordinary to me.
I made muffins with chocolate flakes for the first time when I found a premix for it on the market. I was just a child, but I couldn't resist the thought that I could do it too "American cupcakes„. They were good, I have nothing to say, but since then I have grown a little. Now I can make my own muffins, from good, fresh ingredients without resorting to premixes. As easy as they are to make, it seems like a shame not to make them 100% at home. In addition, the preparation does not take long. In addition, they taste much better because we know exactly what ingredients we used for them.