Potato dish with goiter
Peel the potatoes, wash and cut. Peel the onion, finely chop it and heat it a little in oil.
Add the cleaned and chopped pepper, the broth, a cup of water, the meat and mix.
When it starts to boil, leave it for 3 minutes, then add the potatoes and enough water to cover the potatoes.
When it boils, add the basil, thyme, salt and pepper to taste. At the end, add the chopped parsley.
Dried plum dish with potatoes
The other day I craved a fasting dish that, in my memory, was delicious, so I did it. It is extremely simple (I almost wanted to put it in recipes for beginners) and fast. I remember, when I was little, when I went on holiday in the country, an army of babes who cooked for alms all kinds of "goodies": beaten beans, prunes with potatoes, vegetable soup, etc. all made in huge pots (cast iron pots) and a lot of children, including me, who were circling and still tasting the cauldrons with food. This dish is made at the fasting alms in the southern part (Teleorman), I have no idea if in another part of the country.
prunes with / without seeds (I put 250 g)
oil, salt, broth
put the onion in oil, add salt
after the onion is golden, add the broth
and then plums, potatoes and water
# 2 MALI
let it boil until the potatoes boil. That was & # 33
- Wash and peel all the vegetables, then finely chop the onion, pepper and carrot. Cut the potatoes into cubes of approximately equal size to boil at the same time.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add the carrots together with the peppers and leave them for another 3 minutes, until they soften.
- When the vegetables have hardened a little, add a cup of water and let them boil for about 10 minutes.
- After the vegetables are half cooked, add the diced potatoes.
The water should cover the potatoes very little, so as not to turn the food into soup.
- Boil until the potatoes are almost cooked, add the broth, thyme and salt.
- After stopping the heat, add freshly chopped dill. It will give it a special taste and an inviting aroma.
Serve the potato dish with pickles or baked pepper salad. Also a slice of fresh bread is perfect!
Potatoes with cucumber sauce
* 1 kg of potatoes
* 4 pickles
* 100 ml oil
* 1 tablespoon flour
1. For the sauce, cut the cucumbers into cubes.
2. Put oil in a pan and heat the flour.
3. When it starts to brown, add the cucumbers and let them cook over medium heat.
4. Add 200 ml of water, salt and pepper and let the sauce simmer, stirring occasionally, until it thickens enough.
5. Peel the potatoes and put them on the large grater.
6. Squeeze the juice they leave and divide the whole amount into four parts.
7. Heat oil in the pan and when it is hot put some of the potatoes, placing them in a layer equal in thickness.
8. By frying you will get a kind of potato pancake.
9. Fry it on both sides and turn it with a spatula so as not to break it.
10. Arrange the four potato pancakes on plates and put 2 tablespoons of cucumber sauce on top.
11. Good appetite!