Whole chicken in the dough
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Grease a heat-resistant dish with a little olive oil.
For the dough, dissolve the dry yeast in 300 ml of warm water and let it sit for 10 minutes. In a bowl mix the flour with the salt then add the yeast dissolved in the water and mix until you get a homogeneous and non-sticky dough. Incorporate 1 teaspoon of olive oil. olives and let the dough sit until you prepare the chicken.
For the chicken, grate the lemon peel and then mix it with the basil, thyme, crushed garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Then add 4 tablespoons of olive oil and mix well. Grease the chicken both outside and inside with the spice mixture. .Cut the grated lemon in half, and cut 1-2 cm thick slices in half. Place the lemon slices and 1 bay leaf inside the chicken and tie its legs with a string.
Roll the dough on a surface powdered with flour until it reaches a thickness of 0.5 cm. Place the dough sheet in the heat-resistant dish. Place the chicken over the dough and dress it in the dough. Bake the chicken for 1 hour 30 minutes.
Serve the chicken with vegetables in the oven.
Moldovan martyr ingredients from cozonac dough
- 500 grams of high protein flour (minium 11%)
- 250 ml. of milk
- 1 whole egg (medium size)
- 2 yolks
- 100 grams of powdered sugar
- 70 grams of butter with 80% fat, melted
- 7 grams of dry yeast or 25 grams of fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- intensely colored peel from the surface of a lemon or orange
- 50-60 ml. of honey (or syrup of 60 grams of sugar + 2-3 tablespoons of water, flavored with vanilla or cinnamon or lemon)
- 50-60 grams of ground walnuts
- 1 small egg, to finish before baking
- a few drops of oil to grease the worktop and bowl
How to prepare & # 8211 video recipe
Other fine pastry recipes which you might be interested in can be found by clicking on the picture below.
May it be useful to you! Don't forget to watch the fasting martyrs recipe, which you can find here.
Well, because only Cleopatra and this chicken had special treatments and milk baths.
I don't know all the procedures Cleopatra went through to have beautiful skin, but I can tell you how I made this wonderful baby, with golden and sticky skin.
- 1 whole chicken
- 500 ml of sweet milk
- Sweet Boya
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 200 gr of sour cream
After cleaning the chicken, I massaged it well with paprika, pepper and rosemary (inside and out), then I put it in a bowl, which has a lid, with the chest down. I put the milk in the bowl, besides the chicken, I didn't pour over it so that the spices wouldn't go away, I put the mustard seeds and 3 garlic cloves, washed well, uncleaned. I put the lid on and put it in the oven at the right heat.
After about 40 minutes I turned the chicken upside down, did not put the lid on and put it back in the oven.
About every 15 minutes I sprinkled the sauce on the bowl so that the chest would not dry out. I held it for about 45 minutes, until it was perfectly runny.
When it was ready, I took it out of the bowl, and from the remaining sauce, I picked up the leftover fat with a spoon and put it in a pan, and I put the rest in a blender with garlic cloves and blended it. with cream. I put the pan on the fire, and when the fat was hot, I put 1 clove of finely chopped garlic. After the first minute I put the resulting sauce in the blender and boiled for another 15 minutes.
Drob in the dough
1. Clean, wash the lamb entrails and bring to a boil in a pot of water to cover them. Let it boil over low heat and when it boils, take the foam so that it does not get an unpleasant odor.
2. Test with a fork if they have boiled and then remove in a strainer to cool to room temperature. After cooling, finely chop and place in a larger bowl.
3. Separately, wash and chop the greens, chop the green onions and, if you prefer, cook for 3-4 minutes with a teaspoon of oil to soften and allow to cool. The slices of bread are soaked in a little milk and added to the lamb entrails. Mix the greens, onions, eggs, butter, salt and pepper with the lamb entrails until a bound paste is obtained.
4. Prepare the dough sheet, spread a sheet like noodles, place in a pan greased with butter so that it covers the edges, then put the composition for the dough, level with a spatula and cover with the dough on the edges . Put in the oven over low heat and cut after cooling. Serve with lettuce and eggs.
Bake with yogurt and lemon
The chicken is cleaned of any remaining feathers, portioned (if whole) and placed in a tray. I left the halves whole.
The chicken pieces are salted and sprinkled with the juice squeezed from half a lemon. Grease with yogurt and sprinkle with spices.
Leave at room temperature for about 1-2 hours. If you have time to leave it cold overnight, it's even better.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Cover the tray with a lid or aluminum foil and place in the oven.
After half an hour, remove the foil and reduce the heat to 180 degrees C. Hold for another 45-60 minutes, until the chicken acquires a reddish and appetizing crust.
Portion and serve with your favorite garnish.
TOTAL: 2110 grams, 3304.4 calories, 355.4 protein, 196 lipids, 4.5 carbohydrates, 0 fiber
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you make your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.