Pancakes with cottage cheese
Mix the cheese with the sugar and part of the milk, until it becomes creamy. Add the yolks and mix after each one. Add the rest of the milk and vanilla and mix. Sift the flour and add it to the composition.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and lightly incorporate them into the pancake batter together with the chocolate balls. Mix lightly with a whisk until smooth.
Grease the pan with a little oil and pour the composition with a polish so as to cover the entire surface of the pan. Let it fry on one side and then turn the pancake with a spatula. Pancakes are very fragile, and will need to be handled easily.
Remove the pancakes on a plate and fold them into 4. Powder with sugar and serve while still hot.
Pancakes with cottage cheese and bananas
Not only ordinary raisins have been added to pancake venison filling, but also exotic fruits that have recently become commercially available.
- Flour & # 8211 550 g
- Eggs & # 8211 6 pcs
- Sugar & # 8211 2 tbsp. it.
- Sunflower oil & # 8211 4 tbsp. it.
- Water & # 8211 1 cup
- Banana & # 8211 2 pcs.
- Raw cheese & # 8211 300 g
- Salt & # 8211 0.5 tsp.
Cooking process: 100 minutes.
Caloric content: 247 Kcal / 100 g.
Beat the eggs in combination and half the milk. The products should be warm, so the dough will be more homogeneous. Add sugar, bathe the crushed flour syrup and pour in vegetable oil. Pour the remaining milk, mix and then drain very quickly & # 8211 boiling hot water. We continue to intervene so that the table boils. It is believed that pancakes pancakes & # 8211 one of the most delicate and cute. Let the dough sit during the preparation of the filling.
Banana fish, melt in blender cups, cut into porridge with a dipping lid. Put the cheese and mix in a homogeneous mass. If there is no such device, you can simply use it with a fork or rub it through a large sieve.
Put pancakes in a cast iron skillet. This option offers the best quality even against the background of special baking cakes. Put a tablespoon of cottage cheese and a banana that fills the edge of the rinse and roll it.
Pancakes stuffed with sweet cottage cheese and raisins (baked) - perfect for any occasion!
So far we have offered you many recipes for delicious pancakes, which are good as such or with various fillings. And today we offer you the recipe for the dough for pancakes, which are ideally suited for filling with both sweet and salty compositions.
We will prepare pancakes filled with sweet cottage cheese and raisins, baked in the oven. They are incredibly tasty, flavorful and fine. After baking, the pancakes acquire a golden and slightly crunchy crust, a pleasant cheese taste and vanilla aroma. We're sure you'll like it: this is probably one of the most popular pancake fillers.
You can serve these pancakes with fruit, chocolate sauce, condensed milk or cream as an individual dish, snack or dessert. They are also a great idea for breakfast, especially if you fill them in the evening and put them in the fridge, and in the morning you will only fry or bake them. Prepare and taste these appetizing pancakes! We hope you are impressed!
For the dough:
-5 eggs + 2 egg whites (or 6 eggs)
-a spoon of sugar (for pancakes with sweet fillings)
For the cheese filling:
-500 g of sweet cottage cheese
-a tip of a vanilla knife (you can replace it with an envelope of vanilla sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla extract or a vial of vanilla essence).
-unt / ghee - for greasing pancakes
-sugar - for sprinkling (optional).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the dough: put 5 eggs and 2 egg whites in a deep bowl (if you are preparing other fillings, which do not require yolks, you can use 6 whole eggs). Add salt and sugar (only for pancakes with sweet fillings). Mix very well with the target.
2. Add about 1/3 of the milk and sifted flour. Mix well until the composition becomes smooth and homogeneous, without lumps.
3. After that, dilute the thick dough, which you obtained, with the remaining milk. Mix very well.
If you wish, you can replace the milk with boiled and cooled water or use milk mixed with water in equal proportions. Also, since the flour may be different, the dough may be too thick: in this case you will need a little more milk or water.
We want to mention the fact that the more liquid the dough will be, the thinner the pancakes will be.
4.At the end add the oil and mix. The dough is ready!
5. Heat the pan well. Reduce the flame a little to avoid burning the pancakes. Grease the pan with oil before frying each pancake. Bake the pancakes on one side, without browning them too much (they must remain light in color): when there is no raw dough left on the surface of the pancake, it is ready and you have to take it off the pan.
From this amount of dough we obtained 25 thin, soft, semi-transparent pancakes, but quite elastic, due to the high egg content. Their diameter is 20-22 cm (I fried them simultaneously on 2 pans).
6.Prepare the filling: add sweet cottage cheese, egg yolks, caster sugar and vanilla (if you want, you can use other flavors: lemon or orange peel, etc.). Stir until smooth.
7. In principle, the filling is ready. You can use it as such or add raisins, candied fruit, fresh or dried fruit to it. We used raisins, which we scalded for 5 minutes in boiling water, then dried them with paper towels.
8.Fill the pancakes: place the filling on the toasted side of each pancake at the edge (evenly and in moderation). Cover the filling with the edge next to it. Then bend the sides of the pancake inwards and roll it into a roll.
9. Place the pancakes filled in a pan greased with butter. Grease them generously with melted butter or fermented cream. If the filling is sweet (as in our case), you can sprinkle the pancakes with sugar: it caramelizes during baking, turning into a tasty and beautiful caramel crust.
10. Bake the pancakes for 40 minutes, until golden, in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
The advantage of these pancakes lies in the fact that, regardless of their filling, they freeze very well, which means that you can prepare a larger quantity at once and always have delicious, homemade, semi-finished products at hand.
To freeze the filled pancakes, place them in several layers in airtight containers, separating the layers with pieces of baking paper. Before frying or baking, you must defrost them.
Beat eggs with a glass of milk, then gradually add freshly sifted flour and a pinch of salt. Pour the rest of the milk and mix again, adding, little by little, 2-3 tablespoons of oil. From the dough thus obtained, bake very thin pancake sheets.
Separately, rub the cottage cheese with sour cream and finely grated Telemea cheese. Grease the pancakes with this cream. Place a salad leaf and a piece of salmon or ham on the edge.
Run with great care and tighten easily. Cut into suitable pieces, place them on a plate and let them cool for 30 minutes.
200 g of cottage cheese
100 g of Telemea cheese
100 g sour cream
150 g smoked salmon
100 g of Prague ham
a few lettuce leaves
For the dough:
500 g flour
2 glasses of milk
Pancakes with baked cottage cheese
Make a paste made of cheese mixed with sugar, eggs and vanilla. Fill the pancake sheets with the composition and add in a yena bowl greased with margarine. At the end, grease with sour cream and bake on medium heat for 20 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Pancakes with cottage cheese and caramel, in the oven
First of all I prepared the pancakes. I mixed eggs with milk, oil, salt and flour (about 10
Method of preparation
I got the recipe from GoodFood. It is perfect, it does not need any kind of intervention: the composition is too thick, it is too thin.
Put flour and salt powder in a bowl. Make a small hole in the center in which to put eggs, oil and 50 ml of milk. Homogenize well with a wire.
Then add the rest of the milk and obtain a composition with a thin cream consistency. Leave for 30 minutes.
Put the pan on the fire and let it heat up. Grease with a paper towel soaked in oil and start making pancakes.
When we have finished them, we make the composition for the filling.
Put the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Then grease the pancakes, roll and put in a pan greased with butter. After the tray is full, cut the small pieces of butter and sprinkle on top. Put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until nicely browned.
Remove from the oven and cover with a clean towel or lid to soften. Serve powdered with sugar with a tablespoon of sour cream.
1. Put the milk and butter in a saucepan, let it simmer until the butter melts, and the composition becomes homogeneous.
2. Beat the eggs like an omelet.
3. Put the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl, gradually pour the eggs in the middle, mix well.
4. Gradually add the milk-butter and rum mixture.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
5. Heat a non-stick pan and pour with the polish from the above composition, it is not necessary to add butter or oil to the pan, because the composition already contains butter, and the pancakes will come off easily. Do not fry the pancakes too hard.
Filling the pancakes with cream cheese:
1. Turn on the oven to heat to 180 degrees.
2. Put the cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs and raisins in a bowl and mix well until you get a cream.
2. Take a tray that you lightly line with butter.
3. Take each pancake, fill it with cream cheese and wrap it. Then put the pancake in the pan. Repeat the operation until you put all the pancakes in the tray. On top put the remaining cream, liquid cream to cover a little pancakes and a little sugar for appearance.
4. Put everything in the oven for about 30 minutes until the pancakes turn golden. It can be served both hot and cold.
Pancakes with cottage cheese and apricot mousse
It is a Polish recipe with fruits of this season (apricot) written 2 years ago and not published here.
Culinary project & gt & gt & gt International Recipes & # 8211 The Food Connection,
You can find the entire collection with POLISH RECIPES on the gourmet blog page & gt & gt & gt URBAN FLAVORS. There is also written an interesting history about the specifics of this cuisine.
300 ml milk
250 g flour
1 pinch of salt
50 g butter at room temperature
200 g cottage cheese or cheese (not watery)
100 g sour cream
50 g sugar
1 sachet of vanilla sugar (optional)
peel from 1 large lemon
200 g fat cream (I only put 100g)
100 g yogurt consistent
200 g apricot puree
40 ml of apricot liqueur
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
1 handful of almonds
Take the butter out of the fridge to have time to reach room temperature.
1. Put the yogurt, sour cream, sugar and finely grated lemon peel in the blender.
2. Wash, clean the seeds and break the apricots, putting them in a blender. Mix a fine puree.
3. At the end you put the liqueur and give a few more impulses.
4. Transfer to a bowl with a lid (any covered bowl) and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. If it is hard to serve quickly to guests, put it in the freezer for 20 minutes and then in the refrigerator. It doesn't have to freeze.
Prepare them according to the instructions HERE
Mix all the ingredients for the filling with a fork.
Fry the almonds in a thick, oil-free Teflon pan. After they have cooled, you put them in a thick zipped bag or knotted at the mouth and crush them with the twister.
SUGGESTION TO SERVE
Either on a foam bed, or place it next to it, as I did, place the pancake and garnish it with almonds. I sectioned diagonally, I stamped one with peanuts (because I had this instead of almonds) and I sprinkled the other with grated lemon peel.
Liv (e) it!
Pancakes with cottage cheese - Recipes
Chocolate pancakes with cottage cheese serve as a wonderful breakfast, dessert, and decorate a festive meal. This easy-to-cook dish will attract children's attention. Even if your child refuses to eat dairy products, he will not resist chocolate pancakes with cottage cheese.
- Milk - 1 cup,
- Flour - cup,
- Eggs - 1 pc.,
- Cocoa - 2 teaspoons (with & quotdeal & quot),
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons,
- Salt - 1/3 teaspoon,
- Butter - 20 gr.
- Crude cheese (not granular) - 200 gr.,
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp. spoons,
- Sugar - 1-2 tablespoons. spoons (to taste).
To prepare the pancakes in the flour, add milk at room temperature. Place carefully (better with a mixer). Beat egg, add to dough. Pour cocoa, mail. Add salt and sugar. Carefully place the dough before removing the pieces. It is convenient to use a mixer for this. Heat the pan, melt the butter. Bake thin pancakes, leave to cool.
Mix the cheese, cream and sugar well until soft. Spread each chocolate pancake with cottage cheese, roll in rolls. Put the fridge on for an hour.
Before serving, cut the cylinders into 3 cm long pieces. To decorate chocolate pancakes with cottage cheese, you can use icing sugar or chocolate syrup.