the original name is Uova in trippa ...
- 6 eggs
- 4 large fleshy tomatoes or tomatoes in broth
- 50 gr butter
- olive oil
- 50 gr parmesan
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Egg noodles:
In a pan with 20 grams of butter and 4 tablespoons of oil, put the chopped tomatoes or those in the box, add half of the finely chopped onion and let it simmer, adding a little salt, then turn the heat to low. Cover the pan and leave until the sauce decreases.
Beat the eggs like an omelet. Add salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese. From this composition are made 2-3 thin omelets.
When the omelets are ready, roll each one and cut the noodles. (how we make homemade noodles).
When the sauce is ready, add the noodle omelette and serve.
Rice pilaf with noodles & # 8211 Turkish recipe
Rice noodles with noodles, a simple Turkish recipe for a very tasty and tasty garnish. Try the rice pilaf noodle recipe, explained in detail, with pictures!
It hasn't been long since I proposed to you bulgur pilaf recipe from the book The Turkish Cookbook. Here, today I come with another Turkish recipe, this rice pilaf with noodles full of flavor and even easy to prepare at home. The necessary ingredients are simple and affordable. Indicated is a long grain rice & # 8211 Basmati & # 8211 that is now found everywhere. The liquid in which this rice pilaf with noodles is cooked is indicated to be a soup, of chicken or vegetables, not clear water. Although we would expect more spices, from a Turkish recipe, in this pilaf we only need salt and pepper and a cinnamon stick. Please don't give up on it and don't even think it would taste like pie! No, this rice is a salty, subtly fragrant and very tasty dish, as was everything I cooked from the book signed by Musa Dağdeviren.
Lapshevnik with minced meat
Cooking this version of a bowl of pasta (pasta or spaghetti) will help you get a tasty and flavorful pie & # 8211 a casserole. Filling adds satiety. The following ingredients should be present in the kitchen:
- noodles (or other pasta) & # 8211 0.5 kg or 1 pack
- minced meat (for children's dishes it is better to use low fat) & # 8211 350 g
- chicken eggs & # 8211 4 pieces (of which only 3 are used in full, 1 & # 8211 yolk)
- flour & # 8211 40 g
- milk & # 8211 slightly less than ½ cup
- onion & # 8211 1 middle head
- salt is added based on taste preferences
- vegetable oil & # 8211 15 ml.
Cooking time & # 8211 35 minutes.
Calories per 100 g & # 8211 126 kcal.
- Macaroni, and it is better to boil spaghetti from durum wheat until ready, then give water
- Add oil to prevent sticking
- Meat, boiled in advance, roll to get the filling
- Also peel the onion and add it to the meat
- Beat the eggs (3 pieces), mix with milk and beat again
- Add flour to the resulting mixture, mix the composition
- Then add the remaining yolk (1 piece) to the candies.
- Stir (if desired, you can skip)
- Fry the minced meat in the pan
- Combine the noodles with milk and eggs and minced meat, mix well
- In a baking dish, spread the noodles evenly
- Preheat oven to 170 0, put baking & # 8220Lapshevnik & # 8221
- Set the timer for 30 minutes, then you can optionally add another 5.
The preparation is easy to determine & # 8211 a red crust is formed on the flour.
Excellent wide noodle with 2 eggs
Copyright & copy 2021 Paste Novita. All rights reserved.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
- 500 gr potatoes
- 150 gr telemea
- 3 boiled eggs
- 2 raw eggs
- 40 gr butter
- 50 gr cheese
- 50 ml cream
Method of preparation:
First boil the potatoes in salted water. After they have boiled and cooled, peel them and divide them in half. Why do you boil the potatoes in their skins? Because, in this way, they taste much better and are even easier to clean. Half cut them into rounds, and half grind them as small as possible with the target or even in a blender. Put the cheese on the small grater. Grease a baking tray with a little butter and put a layer of slices. Then add the cheese mixed with eggs and puree. Add the boiled egg slices. Cover with the remaining sliced potatoes. They sprinkled the cheese, and he grated it beforehand. At the end, lightly pour the cream and put it in the oven. The recipe is ready when the preparation has taken on a slightly reddish color on top. This recipe is excellent for both lunch and dinner.
- Pumpkin Bread - So wet!
- Grilled zucchini
- Pumpkin cake
- Pumpkin Brownies - Freeze for 1 minute!
- Crispy pumpkin steaks (baked) - Appetizer or great snack!
Light pumpkin noodles
- ▢ 3 small pumpkins
- ▢ ½ teaspoon Italian spices or to taste
- ▢ Two teaspoons of olive oil
- ▢ 1 tablespoon butter optional
- ▢ salt and pepper to taste * See note
- Spiral the zucchini on the medium noodle set (not the smallest noodle).
- Preheat 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the pumpkin noodles and the Italian spice (without salt). Cook for 3-5 minutes, turning with tongs until hot and slightly softened.
- Remove from the heat, toss with butter and pepper. Serve and add salt to taste.
(The nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary depending on the cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Keyword Noodle, Pumpkin Noodle Course How To, Side Dish American Cooking © SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photos are protected by copyright. Sharing this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying and / or pasting complete recipes on any social network is strictly forbidden. Please see my photo usage policy here.
ASIAN STYLE VEGETABLE RICE BREAD Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared a very delicious fasting recipe for ASIAN STYLE RICE WITH VEGETABLES. The vegetables remain crispy and colorful and the sweet and sour taste is perfect. I hope you like this recipe and prepare it with pleasure. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 250 gr. - broccoli
- 200 gr & # 8211 rice noodles
- ½ & # 8211 yellow sweet peppers
- ½ & # 8211 red sweet pepper
- ½ & # 8211 chili peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cm. ginger - fresh
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons hot sweet sauce
- 3-4 tablespoons - soy sauce
Method of preparation:
- First of all, put a saucepan of water to boil.
- Cut the broccoli bunches in half or four. Then cut the onion into semicircles, then slice the yellow and red peppers, ginger, garlic and chili peppers.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Pour oil and add broccoli, cook for a minute, add a tablespoon of soy sauce and keep everything on the fire for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the broccoli on a plate and pour another tablespoon of oil into the same pan, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, put the rice noodles in the boiling water and boil it according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the sweet peppers over the onion together with the ginger, garlic and chili pepper. Mix and pour the soy sauce together with the sweet and sour sauce, let it fry for another 2 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Then add the noodles to the pan with the broccoli. Pour 200 ml. of the water in which he boiled the noodles and mix everything together. Let them simmer for another minute and serve the noodles immediately.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and sesame seeds. Good appetite!
Homemade Taitei ingredient
How to prepare homemade noodles
Today I made noodles from 2 eggs, respectively 200 grams of flour. I kneaded the flour well with eggs and salt until I obtained a smooth, homogeneous and elastic dough. Attention, depending on the type of flour used, but also on the size of the eggs, you may need an additional intake of liquid, in which case add 1 teaspoon of beaten egg (beat 1 egg with a fork in a bowl , in addition to the recommended amount of 1 egg / 100 grams of flour). Do not add more than 1 teaspoon of beaten egg once and do not add more than necessary to bind the dough. The idea is to obtain an elastic dough, but firm, rather sticky, much denser than bread.
I wrapped the dough ball and let it rest for half an hour.
If someone expected to see me handing out a huge sheet slapping the end of the table when I twist the twister, I'm sorry I disappointed him, I'm not such an expert and I don't even make noodles every week. I do this: cut the dough into two equal parts and place half on the floured work surface. I stretch with the help of the twister in a sheet as thin as possible, trying to keep its shape as regular as possible (rectangular).
With the other half of the dough, do the same, then overlap them, flouring well between them:
I stretch them with the twister with a lot of determination, this time, as thin as I can, then I separate them and let them dry for at least 20 minutes (not too much, because they dry too hard and can no longer be cut nicely, they sfarama):
From one of the halves I make pans, which we like very much, cutting the dough into 5-6 cm wide strips (equal), which I overlap:
Cut into 3-4 mm wide strips:
Then perpendicularly, obtaining small squares, which I spread on a flat surface to dry out, they can be used immediately for soup or dried completely and kept for another occasion:
For the cut, roll & # 8222 blanket & # 8221 and cut it sharply next to the fingers with which we press the roll of dough while cutting, with a very sharp knife, as thin as possible:
Spread them on a flat surface and leave them to dry, they can be used immediately (I used them in a chicken soup) or they can be dried and stored for a future time.
Homemade noodles, especially fresh ones, well shaken from flour, are boiled directly in the soup (added to boiling soup), they should not be boiled separately, like the ones to buy. Pay attention to the cooking time, practically, when the freshly used noodles, without being dry, rise to the surface of the soup (3 minutes) are ready, sprinkle with parsley, put the lid on and let the soup stand for 5-10 minutes and & # 39; 8230 good appetite!
And to make everything even clearer, here is the recipe put in place for the show & # 8222Dictionary of Traditional Products & # 8221 produced by PaprikaTV, a team went especially to film me preparing some traditional recipes in September 2010.
Edit: 25.04.2012 :) Last night, an episode of the Master Chef show was broadcast in which one of the contestants made homemade noodles and the three jurors were stunned by such an act. Today, this article of mine published more than three years ago seems to have gained great popularity, which amuses me a lot :). Please, if you grab the noodles, don't cut them as thick as that lady, the thick noodles seen in the TV show are used in a different way (tagliatelle & # 8211 in fact, they are eaten with various sauces) , instead the noodles for the soup must be very fine.
Sweet pudding with noodles and raisins
Boil the fidelita in milk, when it is boiled, let it cool until it thickens (about 1 hour).
In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until all the sugar melts.
When the fidelita has cooled and soaked the milk, add salt, vanilla sugar, raisins (washed and scalded in time) and the egg mixture with sugar. Mix all ingredients.
In a baking dish lined with paper, pour the mixture obtained and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, until it gets a golden crust.
We test with a toothpick if it's ready.
Remove the pudding from the oven, allow to cool slightly and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Example of menu and diet for a week
Daily intake of calories in the treatment of this disease should be - 700 to 800 calories.
- Use of foods containing fats - 0
- The amount of carbohydrates - 200 g
- Protein consumption - until '15
Drink 2 to 2.5 liters of fluid every day throughout the week.
In the treatment of acute forms of pancreatitis, the diet and the associated menu, has its own characteristics.
Acute pancreatitis, which causes symptoms of extreme pain, should be accompanied by pre-hungry for 3-4 days . Then begin the introduction into the menu and daily diet of special foods.
Approximate diet menu for pancreatitis for 7 days , as follows:
The power described the whole day:
- 30 g of dry bread (no more)
- vegetables or mashed potatoes, without butter
- cereals (oatmeal, buckwheat)
- dry species cookies
- tea, water, jelly.
- oatmeal or rice decoction
- oil-free puree (potatoes)
- liquid porridge (semolina, oatmeal, buckwheat)
- dry bread - less '30
- omelet, steamed
- cow's cheese souffle (0-1.5% fat)
- the soup is light
- pureed vegetables
- for dessert allowed vegetable puddings or mashed apples
- green tea.
- cow's milk soufflé (low fat)
- vegetables, made a couple
- light soup - puree
- baked apples
- black or green tea.
In a week, every day, drink plenty of water, a variety of teas and infusions.
Meal number Diet 5 for the treatment of pancreatitis
The special diet "Table №5" was developed in diseases of the stomach and pancreas.
Using food for a specific procedure Table №5 should include several steamed foods.
Diet guidance "Table No. 5" and the method of treatment is to eliminate from the diet foods that stimulate the fermentation of the pancreas.
"Not. Table 5 “includes a balanced menu for the week, which will allow your body to improve your health and avoid further renewed pain.
So, the diet Table 5 - daily menu with pancreatitis, cholecystitis and gastritis (breakfast, lunch, dinner):
- boiled eggs, a slice of dry bread and tea
- buckwheat porridge with boiled pumpkin.
- bit oatmeal and 100 g of boiled lettuce (without oil).
- low-fat cottage cheese - 3-7%, a slice of dry bread and tea
- chest of boiled vegetables steamed vegetable soup
- baked apples.
- low fat yogurt
- buckwheat and lean fish for a couple
- vegetable soup and a slice of dry bread
- omelet for a couple of teas from the hips
- boiled chicken, vegetable puree, slice of dry bread
- mere breath.
- oatmeal, low-fat cottage cheese, green tea
- vegetables and fish for a couple of (low fat)
- steamed omelet.
- low fat telemea, dry cracking
- boiled lean meat, and a small portion of buckwheat
- 2 ripe apples.
Diet for pancreatitis, strictly pancreatic and not very varied. However, the fact that there is no reason to lose heart. There are different ways to enrich table number 5.
So help with menu recipes for pancreatitis Table No. 5:
- chicken breast - 200g
- wheat bread - 30 g
- Milk - 3 tbsp
- a pinch of salt and olive oil.
Mix all ingredients. The resulting minced meat sculpted small balls. I put them in a double boiler, pour water and close the lid all. Cook until completely cooked.
Milk soup with noodles
Milk soup with noodles
Ingredients (milk, flour and water) should knead the dough. After that, we have to roll out the consistency. Moreover, shinkuem noodles. After that, BREW resulting in milk noodles.
Omelet couple protein
Omelet couple proteins
Separate the yolks from the egg whites. Pour in milk proteins. Shake, but shake up. The resulting mixture was poured into a glass vessel and its cover plate or lid. Further, a large amount of water is poured into the deep tank (pot). Immersed in a bowl to the protein mixture. Put a pot of water on the fire and wait for the steamed omelette. Bring to a boil. Cook for 15-20 minutes. To cool down. The omelet is ready!