Slow-Baked Spareribs with Mango-Chutney Marinade
- 2 racks pork spareribs (about 6 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup oriental sesame oil
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Arrange rib racks in large roasting pan. Whisk all remaining ingredients in bowl. Pour marinade over ribs, turning to coat. Cover; chill overnight, turning ribs once.
Position 1 oven rack in top third of oven and 1 rack in bottom third of oven; preheat to 300°F. Drain ribs; reserve marinade. Transfer marinade to saucepan; bring to boil. Remove from heat. Place each rack of ribs on large rimmed baking sheet. Place 1 baking sheet on each rack in oven. Bake ribs until tender, basting with 1/4 cup marinade every 20 minutes and covering edges of ribs with strips of foil to protect from burning if necessary, about 3 hours total. Cut between bones to separate ribs. Transfer to platter; serve.