Spinach and Pear Salad with Rosemary Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons white miso (fermented soybean paste)*
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 cups (packed) fresh baby spinach leaves (from one 6-ounce bag)
- 4 teaspoons coarsely chopped toasted pecans
- 2 ripe pears, unpeeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Process first 5 ingredients in blender until smooth. Pour into small bowl. Mix in herbs. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss spinach and pecans in large bowl with enough dressing to coat. Divide among 4 plates. Top with sliced pears and sprinkle with cheese.