Gorgonzola Parmesan Twists
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 4 to 6 thin prosciutto slices
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 egg, beaten to blend (for glaze)
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment. Roll out pastry on lightly floured surface to 12-inch square. Arrange prosciutto in single layer on half of pastry. Sprinkle cheeses, then thyme over. Brush egg glaze on other half of pastry and fold over onto cheese; press firmly.
Roll out pastry to 11x8-inch rectangle. Brush with egg glaze; sprinkle with pepper. Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips. Twist strips 3 times and arrange on sheets, pressing ends onto sheet to keep strips twisted. Brush twists lightly with egg glaze. Bake until brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer to rack to cool slightly. Serve warm.