Buttery Cayenne Pecans
The low oven temp and long bake time allow these nuts to take on rich flavor without burning.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups pecans (about 1 pound)
Preheat oven to 300°. Whisk butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, mustard powder, hot sauce, and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add pecans and toss to coat. Spread out in a single layer in a large cast-iron skillet or on a rimmed baking sheet and roast, tossing occasionally, until pecans are well toasted and spices are fragrant, 25–30 minutes. These are pretty great served warm, or let cool.
Do Ahead: Pecans can be made 2 days ahead. Store tightly wrapped at room temperature.