Halibut and Roasted Potatoes, Orange, and Rosemary
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced orange peel
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 pounds white potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6-ounce halibut fillets (each about 1 1/4 inches thick)
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Mix parsley, orange peel, rosemary, and 2 minced garlic cloves in small bowl. Preheat oven to 4507°F. Spread potatoes in 13x9x2-inch metal baking pan. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast potatoes until almost tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 25 minutes.
Place halibut fillets atop potatoes. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Roast until fish are opaque in center and potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Divide potatoes and fish among 4 plates.
Combine orange juice, vinegar, 2 tablespoons parsley mixture and remaining minced garlic clove in same baking pan. Set pan over 2 burners and boil until liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup, scraping up any browned bits, about 2 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over fish on each plate; sprinkle with remaining parsley mixture.