A new restaurant trend, these grain, nut, and seed clusters add a satisfying crunch and healthy hit to salads, veggies, and more.
- ½ cup raw shelled pistachios
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 large egg white, beaten to blend
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (nectar)
Preheat oven to 350°. Toss oats, pistachios, walnuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, fennel seeds, salt, and cayenne pepper with egg white, oil, and agave syrup in a medium bowl. Transfer mixture to a rimmed baking sheet and bake, stirring once, until golden, 25–30 minutes. Let cool.