Grilled Sausages with Figs and Mixed Greens
- 6 fresh lamb sausages, spicy Italian sausages, or garlic sausages
- 4 1/2-inch-thick red onion slices
- 10 tablespoons Pomegranate-Cumin Dressing, divided
- 3/4 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese
- 1/4 cup (packed) sliced fresh mint leaves
Prepare grill (medium-high heat). Brush sausages and onions with 3 tablespoons dressing; grill sausages until cooked, 15 minutes, and onions until charred, 10 minutes. Toss greens with remaining dressing; mound on plates. Slice 4 sausages (reserve 2 for pizza). Top greens with sausages, cheese, figs, and mint.