Grilled Lemon-Parsley Veal Chops
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 6 8- to 10-ounce loin or rib veal chops, each about 1 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Arrange veal chops in 15x10x2-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Pour marinade over chops; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Stir together Italian parsley, lemon peel, rosemary, and garlic in small bowl to blend.
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Remove chops from marinade and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Grill chops until cooked to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer chops to serving platter; sprinkle each with topping.