- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon crumbled saffron threads
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Whisk all ingredients in medium bowl. Transfer to airtight container. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 month ahead. Store at room temperature.
If your saffron is really fresh and doesn't crumble easily, toast it in a dry skillet over medium heat until dark red. Cool; then crumble.