Salmon Salad Sandwiches on Ciabatta
Leftovers are best a day after cooking the fish.
- 2 grilled salmon fillets (about 7 ounces each), skin removed, fish flaked
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup (about) Piment d'Espelette Mayonnaise (see recipe)
- 4 4-inch squares ciabatta or focaccia
Place first 4 ingredients in medium bowl; stir in mayonnaise to taste. Season with salt and pepper. Halve each bread square horizontally. Top 4 pieces with arugula, then salmon; cover with remaining bread.