Greek-Style Vegetable Casserole
- 1 zucchini (about 8 ounces), cut crosswise into four sections, then lengthwise into quarters
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 14-ounce can peeled whole tomatoes, cut into quarters, juices reserved
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Preheat oven to 450°. Place zucchini, onion, and 1 Tbsp. oil in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Season with salt. Transfer to a large baking dish (9x13" or larger) and roast until zucchini is slightly dried and beginning to turn brown, 12–15 minutes. Transfer zucchini and onion to a wire rack.
Meanwhile, toss remaining 3 Tbsp. oil, potatoes, green beans, tomatoes with their juices, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano in a medium bowl. Place mixture in same baking dish; top with roasted zucchini and onion. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and stir vegetables; bake until pan is nearly dry and potatoes are tender and beginning to brown, 25–35 minutes longer.
Sprinkle dill over and let casserole sit for 10 minutes. Garnish with feta and serve.