Radicchio and Arugula Salad with Dates, Hazelnuts, and Feta
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small heads of radicchio (15 ounces total), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 dates, pitted, quartered, lengthwise
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place hazelnuts on baking sheet; toast until fragrant and skins begin to crack, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool briefly. Wrap hazelnuts in kitchen towel; rub briskly to remove as much skin as possible. Chop hazelnuts coarsely; set aside. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Combine vinegars in small bowl. Whisk in olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Combine radicchio, arugula, dates, and hazelnuts in serving bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Sprinkle feta over salad.