Granola with Mixed Nuts and Coconut
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup shelled natural pistachios
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
Preheat oven to 325°F. Spread coconut on small rimmed baking sheet. Toast until light brown, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Cool. Maintain oven temperature.
Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Mix oats and next 4 ingredients in large bowl. Spread on sheet. Bake until oats are golden, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes. Cool.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add nuts and pumpkin seeds. Cook until nuts are golden, stirring often, about 14 minutes. Sprinkle coarse salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper over; toss. Cool.
Mix coconut, oats, nuts, and seeds in another large bowl. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 week ahead. Store airtight.
Serve granola with yogurt and bananas.