Crudités with Lemon-Pesto Goat Cheese Dip
- Assorted vegetables (such as cauliflower and broccoli florets, carrot and celery sticks, bell pepper strips, and jicama sticks)
- 10 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons purchased pesto
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
Arrange vegetables on platter; cover and chill. Blend cheese, sour cream, 1/4 cup pesto, lemon juice, and lemon peel in processor until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to serving bowl. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
Top dip with dollops of remaining 2 tablespoons pesto. Sprinkle dip with toasted pine nuts. Serve dip alongside platter of assorted vegetables.