Hot Caesar Spinach Dip
- 1 pound spinach, thick stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 slices rustic of bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Heinz® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- freshly ground black pepper
- lettuce, radicchio, and carrots, for serving
Preheat oven to 400°. Cook spinach in salted boiling water until wilted, 30 seconds. Drain and rinse. Squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible. Coarsely chop.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high. Cook onion until golden, 4 minutes. Add garlic until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add spinach. Stir until pan looks dry, 1 minute. Scrape into heatproof bowl.
Clean skillet and return to medium-high. Add remaining oil and breadcrumbs. Stir until golden, 5 minutes. Transfer to plate.
Stir mozzarella, ½ cup parmesan, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, dijon, and anchovy paste into spinach mixture; season with salt and pepper. Scrape into 1-qt. baking dish. Top with breadcrumbs and remaining parmesan. Bake until bubbly and golden, about 20 minutes. Serve with lettuce, radicchio, and carrots.