Garam Masala Deviled Eggs
- 3 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeño chile
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) garam masala
Shell eggs, then cut in half lengthwise. Transfer yolks to small bowl and mash with fork. Mix in mayonnaise. Stir in onion, jalapeño, chutney, and garam masala. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon yolk mixture into whites. Top generously with chopped radishes . DO AHEAD Can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover loosely and refrigerate.