Chicken with Tarragon-Caper Sauce with Mixed Greens
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 roasted, grilled, or poached boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups mesclun salad blend (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers from jar, thinly sliced
Whisk together mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, shallots, tarragon, and capers in small bowl. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
Season chicken breasts to taste with salt and pepper. Toss mesclun in bowl with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt. Divide mesclun among 4 plates. Slice chicken breasts and fan atop salads. Drizzle tarragon-caper sauce over chicken. Garnish with red pepper slices. Serve immediately.