Pepper Jack-Cilantro Cheese Ball
- 2 cups grated pepper Jack (about 8 oz.)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves with tender stems
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips
Process scallions, pepper Jack, cream cheese, cilantro, and sour cream in a food processor until smooth; season with salt and pepper. Place cheese mixture on a piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap and use paper to shape into a ball; chill until firm, about 2 hours.
Roll cheese ball in tortilla chips and let sit at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
DO AHEAD: Cheese ball (without tortilla chips) can be made 2 days ahead. Keep chilled. Roll in tortilla chips 30 minutes before serving.