Duo strawberry creams and cottage cheese
First cream: Wash the strawberries and remove the stalks then blend and mix with 300 g of cottage cheese and half the amount of sugar.
Second cream: Mix the rest of the cottage cheese with the rest of the sugar, the seeds and the rose essence.
Serve in glasses with a foot. Assemble as follows: Pour into a glass 1/4 of the amount of cream cheese with strawberries. Fill 4 halves of chocolate egg with 1/2 of the amount of cream cheese with seeds, place over the strawberry cream then add another 1/4 of the amount of strawberry cream, season with mint leaves and mount the other glass as well. It is served with pleasure!
Cakes, dessert, sweets - 460 recipes
Sweets, cakes or desserts are included in the group of trophins under the general name of sugar products. There are products that man has been and is attracted to since he discovered the sweetness of fruit and cane juice. The sweet taste, as doctors teach us, generates a psychosensory effect of pleasure and desire to consume, both adults and especially children. Regarding the nutritional value, it is good to know that 100 g sweets or CAKE they bring between 300 and 400 calories to the human body. a desert like chocolate, cocoa, halva, for example, they also contain important amounts of lipids and that is why they give an even greater energy to the body. One hundred grams of this food burns 460-560 calories.
For dessert, a menu means: confectionery and homemade sweets, compotes, pastries, fruits of all kinds.
Crush the digestive biscuits and mix with margarine or melted butter until they become sandy, then put them in a round shape with removable walls and compact well. Put strawberries cut in half on the edges, then the tray with the top is cooled for half an hour to harden.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream cheese as follows: First, moisturize the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes. Then we heat the milk (not to boil, but to burn our fingers a little), then we put hydrated gelatin in the milk, milk that we put in whipped cream. Put the cottage cheese in a bowl with the sugar and mix with the mixer until it becomes a cream, then gradually add the whipped cream and mix for another 5 minutes. Put the milk with gelatin. Let it cool again for 2-3 hours to harden.
Prepare the cherry jelly on top. We open the cherries and put them in the blender together with the 3 tablespoons of sugar. Put the hydrated gelatin in cold water again for 5 minutes. We put the cherry paste resulting from the blender on the fire to boil for 2 minutes, we let it cool a little, but not at all, because if it is cold, the gelatin does not work. When it has cooled, add hydrated gelatin over the counter and leave it to cool.
Cream cheese with cottage cheese
Cream cheese with cottage cheese and Finn Crisp Garlic. A cream cheese (a dip), served with pieces of crispy Finn Crisp bread. I decorated it with leurda.
I also had a package of Finn Crisp, but a MAAARE box and PLIIINA not, as I received now from Maresi Foodbroker! Pure madness, with the taste of garlic, coriander, multigrain, classic and traditional and if I had to choose one I think I would choose the one with cumin, maybe because it was the first great love (the first option tried).
I still didn't know what recipes to prepare, so I put one of each aside and until I thought about it, I was inspired by eating a slice. And so, one evening I tasted Finn Crisp Garlic (garlic) and Carraway (cumin) next to a cheese platter. Great combination! That's when I came up with the idea of making a cream cheese that goes perfectly with just about any version of Finn Crisp.
You can place this cream cheese with cottage cheese in a larger bowl and all the guests soak the pieces of Finn Crisp in it. A party-dip.
What is Finn Crisp? It is a crispy Finnish bread, healthy and tasty. It is also sold in our country under 7 types. Read here more about Finn Crisp and see more many recipes in which you can use these slices of crispy bread! We also have one COMPETITION great for you! Details here.
Fabulous dessert made of cream cheese, bananas and strawberries
Look how appetizing and delicious this dessert looks! There are a lot of dessert recipes with cheese, but you must try this one! The simple reason is that it is incredibly easy to prepare, the ingredients are affordable, and the result is amazing. A divine dessert, with a fine and silky texture, which will surely conquer you instantly! Enjoy with pleasure!
-500 g of cottage cheese (soft, low-fat)
-300 g of cream (low in fat)
-strawberries, bananas (or other favorite fruits)
Method of preparation
1. Mix the cheese with the sugar.
2. Mix the cream with the sugar.
3. Wash the strawberries, peel the bananas. Cut the bananas into rounds.
4. Place the fruit in a round tray with a diameter of about 26 cm.
5. Prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the package.
6. Combine the cream mixture with the cheese mixture. You will get a fluid mass.
7. Add the gelatin to the above mixture and mix the composition well.
8. Cover the fruit in the pan with the cheese mass, spreading it evenly over the entire surface.
Cream cheese and strawberry cake
1. For the top, whisk the egg whites with the sugar and vanilla sugar, then mix lightly with the egg yolks and flour. Pour into a rectangular tray lined with baking paper and bake in a hot oven at the right heat for about 8 minutes. Grease the baking tray with jam, roll it, wrap it in paper and put it in the fridge for an hour. For the cream, rub the butter with the powdered sugar and vanilla sugar, then incorporate the fresh cheese and at the end add the strawberry syrup.
2. To assemble the cake, first prepare the tray or bowl in which this operation will be performed. Choose a cake pan with a removable side wall or a larger bowl that can be easily removed by overturning. Grease the walls with a little oil and then line with baking paper. Place a layer of rolls (cut 5-6 mm thick) everywhere (on the bottom of the bowl and on the side) and pour a thin layer of cream, only a third of the prepared cream cheese.
3. The well-washed and cleaned strawberries are divided into three. The most beautiful ones are kept for garnish, and the rest are cut in halves or quarters and put as a filling, next to the cream cheese. After pouring the first layer of cream, sprinkle half of the strawberries for the filling, then pour another third of the cream cheese and sprinkle the rest of the strawberries. Cover with the last part of the cream and smooth with a spoon. Roll it up, wrap it in paper and put it in the fridge for an hour. For the cream, rub the butter with the powdered sugar and vanilla sugar, then incorporate the fresh cheese and at the end add the strawberry syrup.
4. On top of the cream, on top, put a layer also made of slices of roll, taking care to place them as neatly as possible, so that they cover as well as possible. Then cut a baking paper the size of the tray and place it over the rolls. Press a little with your palms to get the cream cheese between all the empty spaces and put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Turn the cake over on a plate as straight as possible, unfold the side wall and lift the bottom of the tray slightly. The pieces of baking paper are then peeled off.
5. With the help of a knife with a wider blade, shape the cake and press it lightly if in some places slices of roll have come off. In a smaller bowl put honey that is diluted with lemon juice. Then take it with a wider brush and cover the cake with a layer of honey syrup. Set aside to soak the roll top in syrup and garnish according to your preference with the preserved fruit. It can also be decorated with cream.
Duo strawberry creams and cottage cheese - Recipes
Beat the yolks with water, oil, sugar, vanilla and lemon peel until the sugar melts. Then add the flour mixed with baking powder and finally the beaten egg whites. Bake the top until it passes the toothpick test.
-300 g of cottage cheese
-180 g of sugar
-500 ml fresh
-400 g strawberries
-1 gelatin sachet (I forgot to put gelatin and it's no problem, so it works without it)
Wash the strawberries, cut into 4 and mix with 2 tablespoons of sugar. With the syrup left, we will syrup the top. Because the syrup was a little, I added orange blossom water.
The result is a fine cream of everything.
In the cream add the strawberries and mix lightly with a spoon.
Put all the cream on the counter, leveling well and covering the edges. Put whipped cream on top. I made some waves with a spoon because I didn't feel like decorating
I decorated it with cut strawberries from the Little One.
STRAWBERRY CAKE WITH CREAM
TOP: 4 eggs, 60 grams of starch, 60 grams of flour, 150 grams of sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking powder. sweet cream, lemon juice, grated lemon peel, 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, 100 grams of sugar. Grease for a greased pan, a few strawberries for decoration and sugar roses.
Difficulty: Average | Time: 1h 30 min
Chocolate cake with light cream cheese
The cream and pudding cake is a layered cake that combines perfectly: tender dough, pudding. For the cream, put the gelatin in cold water. If you prefer the more economical option, prepare cream cheese at home from 3. If you like chocolate, this recipe will be to your liking. A quick and delicious cake and the sweet cheese-chocolate combination. Although the initial idea was to make the cake with sheets and cream cheese, everything was reduced in the end,… Cake recipes Tarts and cheesecakes. Cheesecakes that come from other types of sweets, such as blackberries with cheese, ie cakes with layers of cream cheese mixed with chocolate. The taste of this cake is one of fine cream cheese, sour lemon, refreshing and fragrant. Here's how much can be done with cream. Put the top in a detachable shape and place the cream obtained from whipped cream and cheese on top. At the end, add drops of melted chocolate, drawing a. My dear ones, today I had prepared a special post for you.
It is a cream cheese rich in vitamins, minerals, calcium and nutrients. Peeled cheese is an amazing product that is ready to eat. But much more interesting are creams for cakes, pies, sandwiches and other snacks.
Branza telemea from home
From the above amount I made about 400 g of cheese, even so it comes out cheaper than if I buy it and what I think is most important, is that I avoid all the ingredients that appear in the cheese bought.
Completion to this recipe:
Now I make 10 liters of whole milk and when it starts to stick, I squeeze the cream that I use for whipped cream. I let it cook like a yogurt for another night, then I put it on low heat and leave it for 2 hours. The whey separates from the cheese.
For straining I use a ligian, a vessel taller than the lighthouse placed in the basin and a strainer, which I place over this vessel. I put the gauze in the strainer and start pouring the whey, trying to separate it from the cheese.
I squeeze the cheese gauze from it and tie it, letting it drain overnight.
To salt the cheese, put 3 tablespoons of salt in a pot, add water over the salt and mix. I put the gauze with the drained cheese in this brine, I make sure that the water passes over the cheese and I leave it in the fridge for 2-3 days.
From 10 liters of milk I get 1.7 kg of cheese, 800 ml of sour cream and the rest of the whey, which I drink after doing sports.