Black cake with coffee
Beat eggs with a little salt, add sugar and rub until you get a cream. Add flour, cocoa and baking powder and mix by thinning the dough with milk. Pour the milk into a thin thread until done.
In a cake tray (20cm diameter), lined with faience or baking paper, pour the composition and put it in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 45 minutes. During all this time we will not open the oven door.
Put the yolks in a saucepan and rub with the sugar and flour, add the milk and mix until they are no longer tasty.
Put the pan on the fire and boil the cream, stirring, so that it doesn't stick, until it hardens. Add coffee and mix.
When it's cold (I quickly cooled it in cold water), beat the whipped cream and mix the two
Cut the baked and cooled top in half and grease with cream (3/4 of the cream), place the top of the top and decorate with the rest of the remaining cream.
Put everything in the fridge and serve cold.
Smelly hands? Eliminate food odors with coffee beans
I don't know about you, but the stainless steel trick never really worked for me when I try to get garlic or other strong smelling foods off my hands. But recently I found something else that works: coffee beans!
I used coffee beans and freshened the fridge and it turns out that this also works on the skin. To get rid of stubborn odors such as garlic, onion or fish, rub only a few coffee beans in your hands. When the unwanted smell is gone, wash with soap and water (unless you want to smell like a joe cup instead!). I like the fact that this trick uses something I always have in the kitchen, instead of requiring the purchase of special soap, for example.
The mattresses in a box are here to stay, but the market for them may feel too saturated with options - many of them costing well over $ 1,000. If you want to refresh your bedroom for the summer, but don't want to splash, Amazon's current offer may be the answer you've been waiting for. For today alone, Amazon offers 20% off Sweet Night mattresses and pillows, bringing prices below $ 300 for some models. The most popular option is the 10 in.
While there are a lot of challenges that come with a small apartment, there are also a lot of opportunities to get creative and pay attention to what exactly fills your (limited) space. We've covered countless tips and DIY projects to get the most out of small spaces (it's our thing) and everyone has their own opinion on living needs in apartments, from smart storage solutions to DIY hacks.
By now, you've probably heard that there are several ways to buy Costco without being a member. Maybe you don't want to eliminate the membership fee? Or maybe you don't just have one within a reasonable driving range? I understand - and I don't blame you at all. But I think you should try at least some of the Kirkland Signature grocery stores. If you can! Because many stable shelf options are sold online on Amazon.
After begging my husband for almost 10 years, he finally agreed that it was time to get a dog. These four little words - "Let's take a dog" - made me happier than "Will you marry me?" See, I knew we were going to get married. I didn't know he would NEVER come to get a dog. (He's not a monster, he's just a realist who worried about our busy schedules.
There are so many types of clutter: too many items you think you might need in a day, the clutter you're so used to having around you that you don't even notice it anymore, a pile of paper on that you have to go through and things that you feel guilty about getting rid of because someone gave it to you or you spent good money on them. But there is no such thing as a mess that you will never feel bad about.
If you've ever started unloading a dishwasher and taken out a glass that has a milky film, you know how frustrating it is. That glass is supposed to come out bright and clear! It is not cloudy! This is why this happens and, more importantly, how to solve it. The most likely culprit for cloudy glass is hard water, which wreaks havoc on glass in two ways: First, minerals in hard water can leave a cloudy residue behind.
Stainless steel appliances sometimes look like large cans of tin in your kitchen. Black stainless steel, on the other hand, is an underestimated alternative to the traditional clear silver metal and a big trend in kitchens these days. It also doesn't display maneuvers and fingerprints as easily. I liked everything about them until I owned one.
When I went to college, I kind of became a snob of Trader Joe's. Truth be told, I shudder to say those very words. After growing up in suburban Pennsylvania, where Wegmans was the height of fantasy, I found an easily accessible merchant a legitimate luxury, so much so that I became a total devotee of the temple of unbranded, often organic, cheap products.
If you have children, you almost certainly have a bag of fish in the freezer. Even if you don't have children, fishing probably has a place in your kitchen or at least in your heart. They are super fast, packed with protein and quite hard to resist. And there are all sorts of ways you can turn them into an adult-friendly dinner. But not all nuggets are created equal. Some are crispy baked, while others are gummed.
Could you find yourself in the same boat I am on - the kind of boat that strictly forbids labels to be on jars and bottles? I mean, they all come with labels, but I just get nervous every time I wait for the oven to preheat or the timers to go out. It's not a terrible idea, because a jar without labels has a lot of potential as a drinking vessel, storage jar or vase. Of course, this compulsive choice I (us?
When Heather Knight moved into her new home, she had to focus on more urgent repairs and was not able to put as much money into the kitchen as she would have liked. (So yes, although $ 7,500 is a lot of money, it's not that much when it comes to a kitchen renovation.) While the space was in good shape, it was dark and a little too dated for her tastes. With some pretty smart spending, he came up with a pretty impressive renovation project.
Here's a scenario: I'm going to make you some hot coffee, which you forgot while walking your dog / having lunch / children's parade on Instagram. You open your microwave door and - eek! - It's a hot mess there. There are splashes of fat, chunks of dried tomato sauce and you're not sure what else. You want a microwave, but you also want hot coffee. The good news: You can make your own microwave while enjoying the delicious mornings!
There is no shortage of good deals at IKEA, from the factory department to the annual sale of the kitchen. In fact, some of the best shopping costs under $ 15. But what if I told you you had to get even better deals if you dared to venture into the As-Is section of the store? What you say? Did you already know that? Here's something you may not know: A little strategy can help you find better merchandise and save you even more money.
Do you think of something about this kitchen as a DIY project? Absolutely not, right? No one. Well, what if I told you the whole kitchen was a DIY project? Yes! You read that. When I met this Spanish tour on our sister website, Apartment Therapy, my jaw dropped. And it went down even more when I found out that the owner designed the whole house and the kitchen himself. But once we overcame the initial shock, the realization made a little more sense.
Coffee cream cake
There comes a time in the lives of each of us when we are faced with the challenge of making a cake. Yes. We know. Some of us would like to never go through this "nightmare", through hundreds of millions of dirty dishes, apocalyptic visions with cut creams and thick black smoke coming out of the oven threateningly. Taste not to mention! It's as if you can already see the failure and disappointment in the eyes of your loved ones.
Let's not despair! The recipe we propose to you this month has the gift of transforming any cake from a nightmare into a beautiful dream. We present you a cake whose taste, texture and appearance will make you the star of the family and the envy of aunts with years of experience. So sit back and remember Katy's recipe at Marty Plaza.
A fluffy sponge cake top, a fine cream with an unmistakable coffee aroma and a delicious raspberry jam are just some of the ingredients that make up a dessert that is hard to refuse. That Valentine's Day is approaching, what would it be like to surprise her with this cake that she will definitely not forget. And rest assured, it will work out for you! We have prepared your recipe from A to Z with ingredients and steps.
You can find the recipe steps here, and you will find the taste on the plate. Prepare the ingredients and utensils, put a touch of passion and show us on Facebook what came out. We are sure that the result will be one to match. Good appetite!
"Black Prince" cake based on kefir & # 8211 I have prepared this cake already many times and I still can't get enough!
We present you a successful recipe for the Black Prince cake, which is prepared on the basis of kefir. This cake is a real find for any housewife. Even if the delicacy is prepared very simply, it is a real treat for the taste buds. The intense chocolate flavored top combines perfectly with the fine cream and the sweet-sour cherries. Do not hesitate to surprise your loved ones with an original delight.
& # 8211 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
& # 8211 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Add 2 eggs, caster sugar and vanilla sugar to the bowl of the food processor. Beat the ingredients with the help of the robot, until the crystals dissolve and you get a sparkling mass, increased in volume. Stir for about 5-6 minutes.
2. Sift the flour with the baking powder and cocoa powder into a bowl. Stir gently.
3. Add the kefir (within 2-3 days) and the butter (preventively melted and cooled) in the bowl with the sparkling table. Mix the composition. Add the dry ingredients and mix well, using a mixer on low speed. Get a dense and homogeneous mass.
4. Prepare a baking tin, line it with paper and grease it with butter. Pour the dough into the mold and shake it a little so that the dough is even.
5. Shape in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven. Take the toothpick test.
6. Remove the form. Cut the top of the sponge cake, then cut the sponge cake into 3 equal tops.
7. Preventively, thaw the cherries.
8. Prepare the cream: beat the cold cream with the food processor. Add the powdered sugar and mix at maximum speed until you get a frothy mass with stable peaks. Add the cream and mix the cream with a spatula.
9. Assemble the cake: place the first top on a plate and sprinkle it with a little cherry juice. Grease the top with cream, then arrange the cherries (drain them well of the juice). Alternate the layers until you assemble the cake. The last layer must be the countertop.
10. Grease the cake on top and on the sides with cream, as generously as possible. Crumble the remaining sponge cake and sprinkle the cake with it.
11. Refrigerate the cake for 3-4 hours. Decorate the cake with berries, melted chocolate or coconut flakes. Serve the cake with a coffee or flavored cappuccino.
Nutrition facts for Keto coffee
A keto cup of coffee prepared with this recipe contains approximately the following: (3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- 316 calories
- 26 grams of fat
- 0 grams of sugar
- 21.8 grams of protein
- 0.2 milligrams of vitamin B2 riboflavin (11% DV)
- 500 international units of vitamin A (1o DV percentage)
- 296 milligrams of potassium (8% DV)
- 0.6 milligrams of pantothenic acid (6% DV)
- 100 milligrams of sodium (4 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligrams of manganese (3% DV)
- 7.1 milligrams of magnesium (2% DV)
- 0.5 milligrams of niacin (2% DV)
- 0.4 milligrams of vitamin E (2% DV)
- 10 milligrams of calcium (1% DV)
- 0.8 micrograms vitamin K (1 percent DV)
A quick look at some of the most important health benefits associated with the ingredients in this keto coffee recipe:
- Organic coffee: Coffee is actually one of the main contributors to antioxidants in the American diet. Research shows that an average cup of coffee may contain even more antioxidants than polyphenols than cocoa, green tea, black tea and herbal tea! (8)
- Collagen with bone broth: Bone broth is a rich source of collagen, which is now available in powder form. Bone broth collagen is loaded with amino acids that help support healthy bowel function, improve the appearance of the skin from the inside out, build muscle and improve joint health, among other benefits. Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body and is found in muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, the digestive system and tendons. As we get older, our body's production of collagen begins to slow down, which is why I'm a big believer in a supplement like collagen-rich protein powder, fueled by bone broth.
- Beef gelatin: Similar to collagen, gelatin is beneficial for preventing intestinal damage and improving the lining of the digestive tract, thus preventing permeability and intestinal leakage syndrome. (9) Similar to foods high in protein, studies have found that taking gelatin supplements helps increase satiety and control hunger hormones. (10)
- Grass-fed butter: Herbal butter contains high levels of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a compound that can potentially help provide protection against various cancers and help the body retain muscle instead of fat.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is rich in medium chain fatty acids (MCFA), such as caprylic acid, lauric acid and capric acid, which provide an excellent source of energy. Animal studies have also shown that coconut oil can improve the level of antioxidants and reduce stress on the liver. (11)
- MCT oil: MCT is a medium chain triglyceride, a form of saturated fatty acid that has many health benefits, ranging from improved cognitive function to better weight management. Coconut oil is a great source of MCT - about 62 to 65% of the fatty acids in coconut oil are MCT. More concentrated "MCT oils" have grown in popularity, so this recipe gives you the option to use coconut oil or an MCT oil.
- Cinnamon: This is one of the healthiest spices on Earth, with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-microbial abilities, which boosts immunity, cancer and heart protection abilities. (12)
Black coffee cake - Recipes
This is a wonderful taste of nuts, delicate pastry and charming aroma. Each family has its own recipe for doing this cake wonderful. Someone prefers a walnut, a hazelnut or an almond.
- Eggs 8 pcs.
- 200g sugar
- Flour 400g
- 300g butter for the dough and 100g for the filling
- ½ box of boiled condensed milk
- Soda Soda (Soda + Vinegar)
- Nuts 200g
- cinnamon to taste
1. Sand the flour through a sieve or a small-hole hammer so that there are no lumps.
2. Make a burnt soda: a third of a teaspoon of soda mixed with vinegar, soda with the sauce should dissolve.
3. Place the nuts with a coffee grinder or rolling pin. The pieces should be small, they should not turn into powder.
4. If you use almonds, they should be cut into thin slices.
5. Do not be upset if you have regular condensed milk in your arsenal. Put the jar in a pot of water and cook for 1, 5 - 2 hours, when you bake the cakes, it will be ready.
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar until a fairly thick mass is formed with a mixer.
2. Soften a little with a spoon (it can be easily heated, but not completely melted) and add the eggs with sugar.
3. Add flour with constant stirring, add hydrated soda and 1/3 of the nuts, if you want you can put raisins in the same place. Stir until soft.
4. Divide the dough into 3-4 pieces, depending on how many cakes you want to get as a result.
5. Grease a baking sheet or pan with sunflower oil. Sprinkle with flour so that the dough does not burn. Spread the dough evenly. After 15-20 minutes at an oven temperature of 200 ° C, remove the cake and place a new one.
6. Check the preparation of the cakes, piercing them with a toothpick or a match, the dough should not remain.
7. As a result, you will get 3-4 red cakes.
1. Remove the butter, add the remaining nuts, condensed milk, vanilla sugar (one bag is enough) and half a tablespoon of cinnamon. Mix well.
2. Spread each cake filling, for beauty you can sprinkle powdered sugar over the cake.
3. To keep the filling from leaking and freezing, refrigerate the cake for a while.
Eat cold. Enjoy your tea!
For such a sweet, amazing cake, any perfect fruit or black tea.
Walnut and almond cake. A delicious dessert that is worth trying. How is it prepared
To prepare this tempting and tasty dessert, start by heating the oven to 180 ° C and line a 24 cm diameter tray with flour. In a large bowl, mix the sugar and eggs with an electric whisk for a few minutes until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
Now add the sifted flour, starch and baking powder. Finally add the diced butter. Mix quickly with the target. Then add the lemon peel. Continue to mix, then add chopped almonds and walnuts.
Continue to knead electrically and stop when all the ingredients are well mixed. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and place in the oven heated to 180 degrees Celsius. Bake the cake for about 30 minutes. Before removing it from the oven, check with a toothpick if it is ready.
If it comes out ready, turn off the oven and remove the tor from the tray, it's just cold. Place it on a serving platter and sprinkle the powdered sugar on top, then pine nuts and almonds. Good appetite.
Pressing is the method of extracting oil with mechanical pressure and not by using a chemical extraction process. There are no residues of solvents (chemicals) in the oil that have been pressed, resulting in a cleaner, purer oil, with stronger, more natural colors and flavors.
An extruder press is a screw machine that presses seeds through a cavity. This machine uses continuous friction and pressure to move and compress the raw material. The oil drains through small openings that do not allow solids or fibrous seeds to pass through.
Subsequently, the pressed seeds are formed into a hardened cake, which is removed from the machine. The press does not apply heat, if the oil source is a hard seed, the frictional force on the high pressure machine can increase the temperature of the oil at the time of extraction. The pressure involved & icircn pressing creates heat & icircn the range of 60-90 & ordm C.
Preparation of the cream layer
1. Beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar and whipped cream. Then incorporate the 7 superficially crushed biscuits and spread the cream mixture over the top, after the top has cooled completely.
2. Refrigerate the black and white cake for at least an hour before serving. When serving the cake, cut it into appropriate squares and, half of each square of the cake, place a sheet diagonally.
3. Powder the remaining half uncovered with cocoa and decorate each portion with a biscuit.
Black coffee cake - Recipes
A very simple and tasty chocolate cake and nuts it goes further down the valley (and there's no point in telling you how well it fits Chocolate with nuts, not?). It's not hard at all, the fire is good, it can be left overnight in the refrigerator, what's more, only advantages! So we better get to work, to convince yourself.
125 g powdered sugar,
125 g flour,
1 tablespoon cocoa,
25 g butter (melted),
75 g dark chocolate (also melted),
150 g nuts, chopped (but from the knife, to feel!).
Heat the oven first, at 160 ° C.
Beat the eggs well with the sugar until you get a light foam (about 10 minutes). Pour the flour on top, mixed with cocoa (both sifted) and mix carefully.
Add the butter and chocolate, then the walnuts. Mix well and pour the composition into a mold (of 18 cm in diameter it's mine), greased with butter and lined with parchment.
Bake for 30-35 minutes (the dough should remain somewhat soft, but try it with a toothpick to make sure). Leave it for 5 minutes before removing it from the form. When it has cooled well, cut it in half.
While it is baking and until it cools, we have plenty of time for it cream, for which you note:
75 g dark chocolate,
125 g butter,
200 g powdered sugar (or from the coarse one, but fine),
2 tablespoons milk.
And you're going to need something else walnuts, for decoration.
Beat the sugar well with the butter until you get a foam. Then add the melted and slightly cooled chocolate. When it has homogenized, spread and coat the cake with this cream, decorate it with walnuts and that's it, you can serve it immediately or, as I said, and later, including the next day.
Well, you realize that this is just the basis of the discussion, because the chocolate and walnut cake options are limited only by everyone's imagination. You can lightly sprinkle the top with a fragrant syrup (rum, vanilla, coffee, may be cinnamon& # 8230) You can add in the cream ground nuts, use for decoration candied fruitsFinally, I am convinced that you understand the idea.
As for the drink, a slice of cake with chocolate and nuts will probably fit best with the coffee at the end of the meal. Or come on with a coffee liqueur.
Video: kaffe kage motiver på patchworkstoffer fra HANNES patchwork