An easy recipe that can impress your guests, can serve as an entree.
- 2 boxes of natural tone
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 20 drops of tabasco sauce
- 3 hard boiled eggs cut into small pieces
- 1 donut in vinegar cut into small pieces and left to squeeze in a strainer
- half a cup of finely chopped celery coffee
- a quarter cup of finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- a quarter cup of finely chopped green onions
- half a cup of pepper in vinegar cut into small cubes and left to squeeze in a strainer
- 225 gr mayonnaise
- For decoration:
- 1 red
- cucumber slices
- a few slices of lemon
- or aslina
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Tuna salad:
After leaving the peppers and cucumbers in the strainer for a while, mix with all the ingredients except the mayonnaise, which you will add at the end. And the tuna would be good to strain the water in which it is canned and cut into small pieces. If the composition is too strong, then add a little more mayonnaise. Cut from a piece of baking paper, a fish shape and place on a stainless steel tray or even on a wooden plate.
Decorate and serve immediately or refrigerate.
If you like it faster, you can put more tabasco.