Mushroom Salad with Yuzu Dressing
Vegetarian recipes, japanese food, salad recipes, asian food, dinner, appetizers, first course, mushroom recipes, vegetable recipes, yuzu juice recipes, yuzu recipes, soy sauce recipes, grapeseed oil recipes, garlic recipes, green recipes, sake recipes, dinner party food, chive recipes, herb recipes
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lb. assorted wild mushrooms (such as wood ear, maitake, enoki, chanterelle, oyster, and stemmed shiitake), thickly sliced
- 1 5-oz. package baby greens
- Chopped fresh chives (for garnish)
Whisk grapeseed oil, soy sauce, yuzu juice, and garlic in a medium bowl. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat olive oil in an extra-large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, season with salt, and sauté until wilted and just beginning to brown, about 7 minutes. Add sake; stir to coat, then transfer to a large bowl. Add 5 Tbsp. dressing; toss to coat. Season with salt.
Divide greens among plates. Divide mushrooms among plates, mounding slightly in center atop greens. Drizzle remaining dressing over greens and mushrooms. Garnish with chives and serve.