Lemony Crab Salad with Baby Greens
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, picked over
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 5-ounce package mixed baby greens (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
In large nonmetallic bowl, toss first 4 ingredients to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss greens with 1/4 cup olive oil in large bowl; season to taste with salt. Divide among 4 plates. Mound crab on greens and serve.